IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pratyatosa Dasa

How to Fight Terrorism

Rate this topic

The Israelis used to know how to deal with terrorists, but they seem to have forgotten: For every Jew killed, get revenge by indiscriminately killing 10 Arabs (Ten eyes for an eye).

President Bush could simply declare: "The next time there's a terrorist attack by Muslims on Americans, a Muslim city will be chosen at random and destroyed by a nuclear bomb." This tactic would cost very few dollars, would not cost the lives of any American military personnel, and would rapidly bring the suicide bombings to an end.

Bomb explosion in Jerusalem, Friday April 12 2002

The New Stürmer Volume 4

"Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews."

Visit my web-side at: http:/www.newsturmer.com

Dear kindred and fellow Aryans

I hope you follow what I will say in this article.

For the two last weeks Mr Sharon have killed and mutilated Palestinian children and young men. They have kept the Palestinian President Arafat in confinement in the city of Ramallah — and demanded that he, Arafat should control his fellow Palestinians and make them stop their war on Israel.

If Israel want peace with their neighbours Israel must first withdraw from the occupied area on the Westbank of River Jordan. Withdraw all the Israeli settlers and give the Palestinians a capitol, Jerusalem. Further Israel should either let all Palestinian refugees return to their home places inside Israel or pay the refugees compensation for lost land houses and other properties. If Israel does not do this they will never get peace with Palestinians.

All young Palestinians who are resistants to Israeli suppression must feel it is better to die fighting Israel then to live as slaves to Israelis.

Bomb empoison in Jerusalem, April 12, 2002

Ever since President Georg W Bush Jr decided to take action in the Israeli war on Palestinian children, old women and men Israel’s Prim Minister, Ariel Sharon, have said he need more time to root out what he call Palestinian terrorists.

Last night Secretary of State Powell arrived in Jerusalem to try stopping the ongoing slaughter of innocent Palestinians. Powell is in Jerusalem because US President Geog W. Bush Jr have demanded withdrawal from Palestinian land. Sharon have said he, Israeli Army, need two more weeks to clean up — in my word kill all the Palestinians he think is need to finish all Palestinian resistance completely. Bush Jr have shown no understanding for Sharon’s wishes.

Israel said the bomb was trigged off by a young Palestinian women from the town of Jenin.

The curiosity in this statement is that the rescue cars were at the scene just after the bomb exploded.

My views

This latest suicide bomb killed Powell’s attempt to bring peace to the area. The Palestinians need peace, only Israeli Prim Minister need to stop Powell’s attempt.

I think Mosad was behind the bomb. They or rather Sharon, needed a bomb to show both Powell and Bush Jr that Israeli army need to stop the Palestinians.

Never have a bomb-explosion been more convenient for a prim minister then the one in Jerusalem to-day.

With the Israeli army around Jenin and the Israeli army stopping every person wanting to move from Westbank to Jerusalem it is little likely that a Palestinian would be able to entre Jerusalem, less likely if that person had a bomb or explosives with her.

Israeli propaganda

Sharon, Israeli Prim Minister, have during the last two weeks said Israel must boost up her propaganda against the Palestinians. He felt Israel was losing the propaganda.

It is therefor easy to claim that to-day’s bomb explosion was a act of Israeli propaganda to show the world, especial Europe, how bad the Palestinians are.

Please don’t let the Jews fool you — they are masters of propaganda and know how they shall brainwash people through their press and mass-media. They have done so for over hundred years.

If Jewish audacity/swindle, Chuzpe, is right, then resistance must be a national duty.

Heil og sael

Reply Reply All Forward Delete

Put in Folder...

Inbox

Sent Messages

Drafts

Trash Can

Previous Next | Close

Calendar

Hotmail Services

Free Newsletters

Special Offers

POP Mail

Find Message

Remindersies

Explore MSN

Free Games

Find a Spring Date

'Net Access Deals

Share Photos

Send Cash

Chat Rooms

Upgrade your Career

Find Old Friends

Shop AT&T Wireless

More...

Bomb explosion in Jerusalem, Friday April 12, 2002

New Stürmer Volume 4

"Jesus, Hitler et al Told the Truth about Jews."

Visit my web-side at: http:/www.newsturmer.com

Dear kindred and fellow Aryans

I hope you follow what I say in this article.

For the two last weeks Mr Sharon has killed and mutilated Palestinian children, women and young men. They have kept the Palestinian President Arafat in confinement in the city of Ramallah — and demanded that he, Arafat should control his fellow Palestinians and make them stop their war on Israel.

If Israel wants peace with their neighbours Israel must first withdraw from the occupied area on the Westbank of River Jordan. Withdraw all the Israeli settlers and give the Palestinians a capitol, Jerusalem. Further Israel should either let all Palestinian refugees return to their home places inside Israel or pay the refugees compensation for lost land houses and other properties. If Israel does not do this they will never get peace with Palestinians.

All young Palestinians who are resistants to Israeli suppression must feel it is better to die fighting Israel then to live as slaves to Israelis.

Bomb empoison in Jerusalem, April 12, 2002

Ever since President Georg W Bush Jr decided to take action in the Israeli war on Palestinian children, old women and men Israel’s Prim Minister, Ariel Sharon, have said he need more time to root out what he call Palestinian terrorists.

Last night Secretary of State Powell arrived in Jerusalem to try stopping the ongoing slaughter of innocent Palestinians. Powell is in Jerusalem because US President Geog W. Bush Jr have demanded withdrawal from Palestinian land. Sharon have said he, Israeli Army, need two more weeks to clean up — in my word kill all the Palestinians he think is need to finish all Palestinian resistance completely. Bush Jr have shown no understanding for Sharon’s wishes.

Israel said the bomb was trigged off by a young Palestinian women from the town of Jenin.

The curiosity in this statement is that the rescue cars were at the scene just after the bomb exploded.

My Views

This latest suicide bomb killed Powell’s attempt to bring peace to the area. The Palestinians need peace, only Israel's Prime Minister needed to stop Powell’s attempt.

I think Mosad was behind the bomb. They or rather Sharon, needed a bomb to show both Powell and Bush Jr that Israeli army need to stop the Palestinians.

Never have a bomb-explosion been more convenient for a prim minister then the one in Jerusalem to-day.

With the Israeli army around Jenin and the Israeli army stopping every person wanting to move from Westbank to Jerusalem it is little likely that a Palestinian would be able to entre Jerusalem, less likely if that person had a bomb or explosives with her.

Israeli Propaganda

Sharon, Israeli Prim Minister, have during the last two weeks said Israel must boost up her propaganda against the Palestinians. He felt Israel was losing the propaganda.

It is therefor easy to claim that to-day’s bomb explosion was a act of Israeli propaganda to show the world, especial Europe, how bad the Palestinians are.

Please don’t let the Jews fool you — they are masters of propaganda and know how they shall brainwash people through their press and mass-media. They have done so for over hundred years.

If Jewish audacity/swindle, Chuzpe, is right, then resistance must be a national duty.

Heil og sael