IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shvu

A Beautiful mind

Rate this topic

I watched this move last weekend and it was simply awesome. I recommend it to all. It is as good as the Italian movie Life is beautiful, which came out a couple of years back.

Cheers

Yeah, I agree Shvu. It was quite good. I don't want to give anything away, but they had some good twists. I have another movie to recommend if you liked A Beautiful Mind, but think it might be a spoiler to those who haven't seen A Beautiful Mind. So if you haven't seen it, don't read below...

[Possible Spoiler Warning!!!]

If you liked the movie A Beautiful Mind, I'd also recommend watching a movie called "Shine". It came out a few years back and was nominated for some Academy Awards. Sort of has the same feel.

Well I managed to avoid the "spoiler" part of GC's warning. Kind of scary being able to not give in to curiosity. Thanks for the warning.

I will not see this movie for another year or so. No kidding. It will come out on video first, then slowly make its way up here to the sticks.

That movie Life Is Beautiful was just incredible. I think it was probably about the best movie I saw last year. This quality of film leaves me wondering if I will ever get a good novel or filmscript written.

Jayaradhe, since both you and Shvu liked Life is Beautiful, I think I'll pick it up for rent. I never did see it, as it just didn't seem like my cup of [decaffinated] tea Posted Image I've heard it was good though by others. Now you two, so I'll check it out.

Gauracandra