IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

GWB - Bleedin Heart Liberal???

Rate this topic

Haribol. I write this article to thank our friend Bhutabhavana dasa for his unrelenting support of our president GW Bush. I am quite proud to say that this man is after my heart, even though Im still a bleedin heart liberal.

Fact is, GW Bush is the most compassionate person to sit in the Oval Office. He doesnt spout rhetoric of liberalism, but has signed executive orders affirming the difference between Afghan citizens and the demon West Afrikan-Indonesian-Saudi terrorists that have victimized this very unfortunate Nation for many years. Those who are politically astute will know the answer to a question of whether the Afghanis will view us like turn-of-the-century Brits or 80s Russians. Afghanis regard Americans as their freedom fighters and their only grievance against us is that we failed to help them during the horrible crimes of the Taliban as it happened.

Today I read another Executive Order at the Federal Defence Facility in which I am employed. It clearly stated the government intolerance against anyone who makes offense to honest lovers of God who practice various religions.

So, BB, I think about clinton and gore every now and then, and actually remember them as the types my liberal sixties friends used to regard with the utmost disdain. What was that ol Jefferson Airplane Line "Plaqstic Fantastic Lovers". I like Malcom X line of "Oreo cookie, black on the outside but pure honkie cracker within." Or how bout the stones, "You dont always get what ya want, but ya get what ya need".

My Hipster generation hated phony liberals, and the idiots we just threw out are epitomes of the problem. GW Bush is real, genuine, and count me in as a 92 %er who fully support his handling of these troubling times.

GWB is the first prez from my generation who has acted with the vibe of what the world mostly wants, peace, love, and justice.

Just some thoughts from the mudmon, ys, mahak

Opinions! Everyone's got one, and everyone is entitled to mine. Phony liberals are the disdain of my hero of youth, Malcolm X. You may say Im off track all you want, but so-called liberals are BFSkinner types, Carnigie types who favor all kind of phony science over any type of search for reality.

Im in the middle of an article on the subject that plastic fantastic lovers will never defeat, and Ill publish here first. To intrigue yall, it is titled, OJ Simpson meets Charles Darwin.

Yall will see how bad science leads to the greatest illusion ever perpetrated on humankind. Just as OJ came first all all evidence was geared toward his conviction, just the opposite of the way criminal investigative science is supposed to have the evidence point to the perp, similarly, all science has been geared to support the conclusions of Charles Darwin rather that being a force for new discovery.

Anyway, yall will see how this man will make many long held secrets vanish and will not let paradigmous philosophy stand in the way of his pledge of National Service. I wont bother comparing him to clinton because monkeys and buffoon baboons, no matter how they imitate humans, still just have bananas and sex while the world burns around them, these plastic fantastic lovers. At least GWB can take the bull by the horns and bring him to the ground.

But I still lub ya bro tarun, hope ye be well, have a kirtana at ground zero and Ill be with ya in spirit, ys, mahak

Longheld secrets vanish? Are we allowed to watch closely?

As they vanish? Slight of hand? Worth 2 in the Bush?

I have nothing against cocaine or heroine, though Lord Ziva Himself could never even dream, within 10 of His Own Lifetimes, of convincing me to use either.

But this Bushwhacker family is directly involved in importing both.

And, of course, keeping both illegal so they themselves can profit up to the hilt.

So you MahAxa go along with filling jails with drug users.

What percentage? 60%, 70% filled with possession-charged persons?

Where's the standard?

Why even bother to ask, right?

Any politician who's bent on keeping his constituents in illusion/tamogun is, at most, rajasik himself.

Where's the sattva/goodness?

Where's the education?

Bushel says: "It's unacceptable behavior for Congressmen to..."

Bushful wants those that know to shut up.

Bushing wants those that don't know to donate blindly.

Like he really cares whether Afghan children will be cold this winter.

Meanwhile his family is lining its pockets with drug & oil money.

Since his inauguration he's been on his way to or on vacation 42% of the time.

We're living in a society that allows for zero accountability on the part of executives.

"The King can do no wrong"

Is that right?

That was Nixon's argument too.

There's thousands of arguments how Amerikan life can greatly improve by lowering importation & global exploitation.

One problem: the same amount of laxmi won't be going through the same hands.

Ergo, Amerikan progress is impossible.

Impossible until all of us become KC.

Otherwise we're again supporting some fallible soldier.

Going nowhere fast.

Bombing civilians who barely have food.

Anything heroic in that?

Does Bushala remind you of some Vedik Emperor?

Maybe I'm missing something here; fill me in, please.

To my mind, there are two types of `bleeding heart liberals`: those whose hearts truly bleed for the pain of others and those who actually cause others' hearts to bleed by perpetuating their pain, while sacrificing so little themselves other than cheap sentiments. It's the latter that I utterly disdain.

valaya RR