IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Critics Say 'Abortioncams' Invade Privacy

Rate this topic

Yeah that must be it. I think I always approached him like he was a Vaisnava without ever bothering to even ask him. I would stop in and put up Ratha-Yatra posters and advert's for other Iskcon festivals Janmastami etc. And knowing Iskcon they may have tried hitting him up for free printing alot. Yeah I think that explains it.

A good lesson for me to try and show some interest in others paths and not just take it for granted they are interested in mine.

I think I know Ravi. Used to call everyone "boss"? That guy? Real gregarious. Surprisingly he married a Vaisnavi and was initiated by some GM guru maybe three years ago. I used to try to talk philosophy with him but it was useless. All is one hodge podge stuff. But Krsna prasadam must have gotten to him, that and falling for a devotee woman. Which is good in this case because he fell up.

Guest guest

and I am suprised that he got married, seeing as he had the limp wrist disease. Before I moved away, he had got himself stabbed in a Pizza joint on University Avenue by a Mexican who thought he was hitting on his child. I had stopped talking with him after he made crazy assertions about Michael Jackson being a pure devotee, an expansion of St Michael, etc. And then he tried to tell me that the Bhagavatam and Gita are just allegories, that those pastimes did not really happen. He used the old Indian-bodied superiority charade to try and convert me to his views. LOL.

I heard about the pizza stabbing incident but I think I got a different reason as to why it happened. Limp-wrist and Micheal Jackson as a pure devotee are new to me and really whacked. I am hoping they clip that Peter Pan's wings and throw away the key.

Anyway I wish Ravi (now Radha-Balabha) well in his attempt to find Krsna.

Guest guest

of talking with him that I learned of those proclivities. If I had known them earlier, I would have never wasted time preaching to him.

I also wish him the best regards, as he as never made too much offense to me. I actually saw him last during Ratha Yatra in '03. He was pulling Lady Subadhra's cart, and I offered pranams and a smile.

I have very mixed feelings about New Jagganatha Puri Dhama and the Deities there. I was a bhakta when they were moved from SF to Derby Street in Beserkeley. Then things went downhill after my diksa at Derby Street Temple and the Deity move to Stuart Street. That is for another thread.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif