IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atma

Proud fathers

Rate this topic

Four fathers went golfing one day. three of them headed to the first tee and the fourth went into the clubhouse to pay the green fees. The three men started talking, bragging about their sons.

The first man told the others, "My son is a homebuilder and he is so succesful that he gave a friend a new home for free."

The second man said, "My son is a car salesman and now he owns a multiline dalership. he is so succesful that he gave a friend a new Mercedas fully loaded."

The third man, not wanting to be outdone, bragged, "my son is a stockbroker and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock portfolio.'

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes. The first man mentioned, "we are just talking about our sons. How's yours doing?"

The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay and dances in a gay nightclub. I'm not totally thrilled about it, but he's doing really well. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, a brand new Mercedes and a entire stock portfolio!"