IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Proof that girls are evil

Rate this topic

This next joke is childish, immature, and sexist.... I guess that pretty much sums me up Posted Image Actually, its all in good fun, and if any Mataji's out there want to take equal revenge against us guys go for it Posted Image If you are also mathematically inclined, childish, immature, and sexist it will probably be even funnier. Apologies to all women in advance. Have I covered myself enough yet? Posted Image

Proof that girls are evil

First we state that girls require time and money:

Girls = Time(X)Money

And as we all know "time is money"

Therefore:

Girls= Money(X)Money=(Money)^2 (money squared)

And because "money is the root of all evil"

Money=(Evil)^1/2 (square root of evil)

Therefore:

Girls = ((Evil)^1/2)^2 (square root of evil squared)

And we are forced to conclude that:

Girls = Evil

[This message has been edited by Gauracandra (edited 05-15-2001).]

A man was walking along a California beach and was in deep prayer to the Supreme Lord. He said, "Lord, you have promised to give me the desire of my heart. Please show me a clear confirmation that you will grant my wish."

Suddenly the sky darkened and the Almightly Lord said with His Deep Voice, "I have searched your heart and determined it to be pure. I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm deathly afraid of flying and I get very seasick in ships. Could you build me a nice bridge from California to Hawaii so I can drive back and forth whenever I want?"

The Lord laughed and said "That's quite impossible! Think of the logistics! How could such a bridge's supports ever reach the deep Pacific Ocean's bottom? Your request is very materialistic, totally impractical and certainly disappointing. Take a deep breath, a little more time to think it over and request from Me another more reasonable wish."

After much deep thought, the man said, "I've been married four times. My wives had always said that I was insensitive to their needs. So My Almighty Lord, My wish is that, with Your Divine Help, I could somehow or other better understand women."

To which the Lord quickly replied..... "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Beyond basic arthmitic that was the first equation that I could understand.

Therefore protect your wallet and you protect your heart.Also eat garlic and wear garlic garlands to ward off evil.

Guest guest

One possible further clarification of Gaurachandra's cataclysmic calculation:

if Money is the Root of all Evil, then Evil = Money Squared.

Ergo, Square Dancing with Daisy Dasi should be avoided, for she already has u rhythmically beat, id est, Evil to the 2nd Degree.