IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
radharani

easy journey to other planets

Rate this topic

"It is said that the perfect yogi can relinquish his body at death and journey, at the speed of mind, to antimaterial planets far beyond the limits of the material universe."

(from a description of the book, Easy Journey to Other Planets)

Only at death?

Also, there is this idea of something called 'other planes' . . .is this something anyone here considers valid or is familiar with, and is it mentioned in any vedic texts, etc? I guess probably the material vs spiritual plane, are there more that anyone here is familiar with? i would like some guidance in this area if anyone has any to offer.

Originally posted by Avinash:

May be she thinks that the other planes may have shops that contain many things that she would like to buy. If yes, then she can ask Krsna to buy those.

Fashions and mall shopping are left to the City girls of Mathura and the Queens of Dwaraka.

Simple village girls, the Cowherdesses are not interested to attracting their Beloved in sophisticated ways!<small><font color="white">

[This message has been edited by sha (edited 06-19-2002).]

unfortunately, no. but i've run some mindjuice through uranus, as it's coming into my astrology soon. i should be working on memory then. the essence on mercury is interesting as well. but it's all in my *mind*, i wanna really BE there

I always liked the idea I have read (can't remember an exact source) of yogis entering various portals (say within the Ganges river) that allowed them to travel great distances instantly, exiting other portals. Sort of the original "teleporting" Posted Image