IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Recognition of importance of self-realization.

Rate this topic

Recognition of importance of self-realization.

In BG 13.8-12 the qualities of spiritual knowledge, since humility and finishing on philosophical search of absolute true are described. One of described qualities it - recognition of importance of self-realization.

If there is some to consider on this subject, it becomes understandable, that the recognition of importance of self-realization arises in that case, when the person understands, that self-realization actually and lacks. Understandably that such questions do not arise when with self-realization the complete order and person already on the approach to bhava, instead of that and to prema already. As still there is a moment, that the person can reflect - " and whether the self-realization and is important what self-realization in general means? " Srila Prabhupada writes in this occasion that when there would be no question about sraddha, it is necessary to consider mutual relation of soul and Supersoul - vedanti tat tattva vidas both all understanding and self-realization proceed from comprehension of the fact of eternity of devoted service....

Therefore having realized lack of self-realization, the person also reflects on her importance. Certainly, it only one of possible contexts. What that understanding or realization is present at everyone devotee, as it is very difficult to present, what not having understanding or belief, the person can serve to the God and actually how it to do(make) in such case? Srila Prabhupada writes that devoted service not mechanical activity, as is told in BG - tad viddhi pranipatena - attitude(relation) between the diciple and spiritual teacher (teachers) are under construction on non-material service and questions to the spiritual teacher. The questions mean that the person aspires to find understanding in spiritual life and to improve her. For certain we come in spiritual life on various motives, but in what that the moment the person realizes that the self-realization is important.And as it is understandable, that self-realization it not a subject, which can be put in a pocket and somewhat as the spiritual life is boundless (as against material) that and the aspiration to self-realization is that light, which conducts us.

Probably there are many stages of self-realization from simple and up to real. When it is not enough of spiritual understanding, the self-realization can be expressed so for example - " I a part of concrete community and my community best, because in general everything, that is connected to me, bad and it does not happen never by definition ". It is necessary to notice that the given understanding much better, than impersonal for example.

Sometimes self-realization passes stages ñriticism materialists, that basically is correct and is adequate, simply such collision frequently has a material basis. Happens that the self-realization aspires to friendly union with having here place to be materialists. That the dualities are better from this, it is not understandable, as this same. If to tell more strongly, this same - to abuse materialists or to try to sign the contract with them. To abuse materialists, being materialists, it like as that is bad, but it results in a distance with the professionals of the light future of Earth. Whereas to try to reduce together that together employment(occupation) worthy never will be reduced, too. The sermon - " I know that everyone soul " as a stage of self-realization undoubtedly.

The self-realization kanistha - kanistha adhikari is usually reduced to the circuit. For example - " karmi bad, devotee good " (but what that true nevertheless in this expression is present always), " is necessary correct guru and the business is made ", " it is necessary to preach love ", " it is necessary to preach principles " .... But madhiama adhikari distinguishes the Supreme Person of the God, devotee, ateists and innocent, working by various image in relation to them.

Supreme Person of the God, devotee, ateists (demons) and innocent are not divided on to various religions. Is not present religions of demons, religions pure devotee .... In everyone religions there are ateists, devotee and innocent, shining souls. It not a question of an accessory(belonging) to religions or guru - devotee who that or ateists, though religions as can bear(carry) those or other prints of qualities of a nature. Is for example religions devoted itself to adjustment of social life, accordingly whose heart searches for similar variant, there shelter happily and finds. Is religions gyana, grinding true, religions sincere sraddha, mystical religions èòä. Though " devotee - ateists " outside of religions, and the rule(situation) various authoritative religions is somewhat absolute, nevertheless presence(finding) in this or that religions, as much as a rule defines(determines). And still in the most part religions represent the world a mix of spiritual life with set of material desires, in a basis which lays ego, as primary element of the material world, that as is shown in dissociation and imaginary greatness by each of them to this or that attributes....

If the person does not want to know anything about the God, accordingly nature and has arranged already suitable religions, where quite including itself is true by the believing man, anybody does not know about the God anything and. Or the person for example wants to soar continuously, not a problem, such is already created also religions. Impersonal is too very widely submitted, covering itself all, except for the spiritual world as it is usual.

Attribute of a sect it as a rule one idea put in the chapter only. An attribute of a sect it materialism, disguised under spiritual life or simply unripe spiritual life. Though it is impossible to tell that a sect by and large it poorly, nevertheless imho better bad spiritual life, than good material.

The spiritual life requires(demands) reason, but than more desires, the less reason. As from for materialism the reason is absent and does not revive at all, from for shortage of spiritual practice or managements(manual), therefore all is reduced to one, to simple idea. The religion has in itself the advanced spiritual culture, as a rule with set of aspects and the TRUE RELIGION CORRECTLY DEFINES(DETERMINES) ALL SPIRITUAL ACCENTS, having as uniform practice of recurrence of a sacred name. In the other case, all failures in philosophy, are closed up either blind sraddha, or gamble.

The oppositions between religion both are inevitable and are somewhat useful, as basic our illegal desire it is convenient to be arranged already in spiritual life, on manners, as it was in material. If to tell even easier - to make realized - is not realized of spiritual life material, as so it is much more convenient. Therefore there come problems and it results in crisis, that in turn FORCES the person either to understand, or to strengthen sraddha, or using a completely fair occasion to leave all up to following time, having engaged besides more essential problems. But for sect the thinking is not present necessity in anything to understand, as or blind sraddha prospers, or the primitive logic, or is impersonal, and thus sect stores(keeps) itself. What crises can be, if anything actually does not occur? Than further I am moved in the spiritual life, the it is more and I realize the own validity. Even if and not try really to preach in the material world, inevitably there is a desire to profess glory that The religion. Just as, it happens is insulting, when on a persevering appeal - " feel taste of race " respond that polite, by impolite failure(refusal), but the race at us such can. Posted Image

What that the elements sect undoubtedly are present at everyone religion, but the spiritual life in maximum sense requires(demands) probably all reason and sraddha - " by all heart, all understanding ", " sraddha (love) without knowledge it sentiment, knowledge without sraddha - speculations ". Therefore gyana periodically test crisis sraddha, and the believers, all heart, karmi, sometimes try nevertheless to be corrected, studying sastra, that of adequately true respect.

The person can not work only from the very beginning, therefore humility is shown that we are ready studies, instead of to be engaged in search of the lime recipes. " I am ready studies again and again, keeping a fidelity in the spiritual teacher - spiritual teachers, studying sastra ". Authoritative sadhana bhakti it sankhya, plus some ascetic in devoted service. All rest is simply inexpensive hand-made articles, though from the general(common) point of view much by and large too is suitable, as for example parampara Vallabhacari, if not I am mistaken. In one place they are accepted Srila Prabhupada, though it is understandable, that the followers Vallabhacari not are bona fide continuity.

All religion, which preach to meet With the SAME PROBLEMS and part of these problems, it is simple an attribute both spiritual life and real sermon. Materialistic the sermon searches for the circuit, and true spiritual circuit it varnasrama, in which incomplete part all safely stay, following asram. Materialistic the sermon as a rule stays in itself, were afraid to break rest indivisible brahman or personal happiness of merge with the God or such sermon the employee on to needs of the population looks as the convenient compromise with the material world. Or materialistic the sermon goes on the formulas, frequently already and deprived of internal life. The absence sraddha is shown in attachment to external image, though the image in itself is not an attribute sect. That do, if our Supreme idea, is idea of the world society(community) of friendship and love, which pursues all by an imperceptible phantom. Basically idea that correct, but not self-sufficient, is only one viable variant by this - to water a root of a tree.

Working from feeling of the debt, it is quite possible to avoid a duality, in the other case of a various sort the duality is it is a lot of in activity religions, to immense pleasure ateists. And application thus about present - future greatness, it is simple òàêè once again emphasize a situation. What that the external duality will be present by HIM(IT) always, but working from feeling of the debt if to trust BG, the consequences of such regrettable duality will not be shown. Faster sense doctrines in it, instead of complete disposal of a duality, this or that way, that is not possible.

First attribute ateists this unsatiable desire to put others in dependence, that is hidden somehow. One of attributes devotee is simplicity. An ideal devotee it madhyama adhicari, and idea " uttama adhicari " from your permission in this connection I shall not assort, as behind this idea frequently or naivety (animal quality by the way), or kind dreams. I shall not argue, that most likely does not suffice uttama adhicari, but actually uttama adhicari is present is Srila Prabhupada - uttama adhicari, working as perfect madhyama adhicari, as uttama adhicari and does not preach in general, equally seeing the cow and brahman. Some speak that uttama adhicari as preaches, but it is possible to leave all these inappropriate contexts, with which some have learned to force down with sense of the unsophisticated people, in the party as much better to understand that that one only, than there can be much, but is deformed. As uttama adhicari is present, therefore not so it is reasonable to search that and uttama adhicari or sat guru. And the more so, that many "realized - not is realized" resist to Him, trying To lower on the level. Or it is worse than that, think, that Srila Prabhupada has made good undertaking, for their great businesses. Though it is doubtless, that Srila Prabhupada already has accepted as also these, diverse forms of "devoted" service, that does not mean at all, that uttama adhicari does not reform a various sort variants of "purest" fidelity up to a standard kind.

Srila Prabhupada writes, that is necessary to avoid a duality in the relations. The good relations - means good, bad - means bad (so it looks on my sight), but when the bad attitudes(relations) we want to present good, it is a duality and source of superfluous problems. By and large ideal attitudes(relations) hardly in general are possible, if only in varnasrama or in connection with general(common) activity. We are interested sometimes by(with) everything, except for philosophy and devoted service, which transcendent. Having engaged devoted service, we forget at all about necessity individual or collective of sounding another's anartha and having received sometimes pair good impacts in the material world though to think we begin slightly really. In the other case it is possible to continue - " there will be mine religion - guru world or will not be ".

Uttama adhicari all both has told and has shown by the example as it is necessary to work. " Both the demons and devotee having united, will serve of the Supreme Person of the God " is a sermon uttama adhicari. Instead of - " I great, because these have fallen". At presence uttama adhicari anybody as a whole does not fall, and all on the contrary. If who that is casual or by the plan of the God "falls", it has no any value (Sri Visnupad), as all this temporarily and external rule(situation) in what that cases can in general about anything not speak. Sri Visnupad can have a rest in Nice continuously, as the clearing to it(him) is guaranteed under all circumstances and personally it(he) has made in tens 1000 of time already more than who that it only tries to make. And externally in tens 1000 has madetimes more, that is abundantly clear, and the more so internally, that is much more important. Whereas the simply external well-being can be and is not connected to spiritual life. The motivated external well-being it at the best dharma, but if such "dharma" strengthens envy, those who probably externally and does not prosper, are in a much best situation.

The attribute kanistha adhicari is, that he is great. Kanistha adhicari can be great and all his enthusiasm is under construction on a global recognition. Therefore it is all is accompanied by local wars usually. Those, truth, who gravitates to good union with the material world, the fans(amateurs) bhava and impersonalists, are not at war as a rule. But having accepted the decision "to be at war" or "will be at war" to sense from it, as the next "correct" circuit will not work, as is not present have worked why that and all previous. Krisna advises to work according to the nature, as all rest will be by and large motivated also in addition, and will not be steady.

Madhyama adhicari can work on any other business, but ateists as a rule requires(demands) fidelity "uttama". Why, because - good devotee, it is devotee which is silent. It is the basic purpose of all demons - to force to be silent devotee. There is a question why it so important for them to force to be silent? Because it is not possible the sermons to resist and consequently that the sermon or sound and has primary force or essence. Under their theory - sand and the stones were developed before such civilized life, what we have happiness to ripen everywhere. But on time we shall leave their this sand theory in rest, nevertheless sound is primary what here to argue, for the monkey a banana is primary, for whom that sand, but for the normal people - God.

So ateists appeals to uttama of fidelity. And once again there is a question why. Because uttama devotee not preaches or preaches, in their opinion, extremely pleasant heart bhava, it in first and in second, because this remarkable aspiration - to become uttama devotee (without material defects in their opinion), really as a rule is not achievable in the foreseeable future. As uttama adhicari in opinion of many probably, is simply engaged in only "spiritual" businesses, actually that ateists always and ask - " if your spiritual world and is, you would not be cleaned(remove) there more quickly ". In general concept "uttama" in the material world means probably following - person blessings all and all. And all wishing, is simple from a sight, and it is even better from physical presence uttama adhicari, together with irons and favourite, fly up in the spiritual world - " because he uttama ".

- " Uttama adhicari does not do(make) what that there material distinctions, does not prevent ours material of life, and only supplements her bhava ".

Who that probably has thought what I abuse irons, but it is a mistake, it is simple in the spiritual world irons much better. Leave it is all here.

Continuation.

Just as tama guna is similar on sattva sometimes, is exact as kanistha adhikari dreams periodically of top of spiritual life. But it is not bad. Madhyama adhikari works were guided spiritual reason, and uttama adhikari knows all. " That who knows Krisna, knows all ". It actually very serious rule(situation). " That who knows Krisna, knows all ". Me was lucky(carried) also I know that there is such person. Actually Srila Prabhupada it also has told, having defined(determined) once again thus rule(situation) uttama adhikari.

Uttama adhikari knows all internal sense of all dialogues, for example, sacred sastra. He by the perfect image knows sankhya and all kinds of the attitudes(relations) in their real display. Thus, having accepted a management(manual) real uttama adhikari we can avoid both many mistakes and simply excessive loss of time. It is not not difficult for understanding, that the one who is connected to the God, knows everything, because the God as knows all.

Now how to contact uttama adhikari. Very simply, to follow him To the doctrine, that it is much more important than direct dialogue. TO COME NEARER To the SPIRITUAL PERSON IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, SIMPLY HAVING COME NEARER PHYSICALLY, though certainly and it is great good luck, nevertheless, instructions of the spiritual teacher much more important, that is in details explained in sastra. The instructions guru are absolute, whether therefore is important heard we them directly or with the help of the books or tape recorder. The spiritual life is not dual also connection does not depend on physical conditions, the physical conditions are absolutely not basic. Certainly mine Srila Prabhupada, is directly my spiritual teacher, from for absolute the spiritual life of the contradictions is not present.

The spiritual teacher also gives me, including, opportunity of dialogue with Srila Prabhupada, as the spiritual teacher is connected with Srila Prabhupada, therefore and I can have this connection. If the person serves according to the instructions pure devotee or even tries to serve, the self-realization or INTERNAL energy and is shown, the spiritual teacher or Supersoul everyone will tell, that matters for spiritual life. Who I in the spiritual world will tell, if it so is important. BY HIM it not the large problem. Srila Prabhupada the man nothing has explained - for example understands in machines, and he should them repair, it is the large problem. But, if beside stands of the skilled mechanics and gives advice(councils), the person will work as the skilled mechanics, even if before she(it) thought that the motor is in wheel. Even if I do not know in what party to move on Vaikuntha and whether is sure at all there is she(it), but guru all can tell or show, that one and too. Therefore business that not in us, and in following, book Srila Prabhupada large and writes on not the pragmatical approach.

But will tell guru me, for example, who I in the spiritual world, and am farther that what? I live that in the material world by two legs. If I have increased to the material world so, as I do not understand as far as I here have got used, what sense in such knowledge? From the spiritual world here specially would come what to serve. And if we already here have appeared a not clear image, it is possible wonderfully to use such successful case. Those who is released(exempted), preach, others will be inevitably engaged in the decision very important problems on maintenance of a body, image èòä. And those who preaches, will receive probably clearing? Preach certainly owe only perfect persons, but in what that sense here is not present perfect, is especial from the point of view materialists. Prahlada Maharadj the perfect person, Haridasa Thakur the perfect person, Sisupala has found very much even many lacks and in the Supreme Person of the God.

Therefore having understood importance of self-realization as true display of internal energy, and the sermon probably is the most successful way by this and most likely simply unique(sole), as sadhana, under the statement sastra, without the sermon, in kali yuga to the south does not work. Therefore it is necessary to receive knowledge that Lord Krisna it is the Supreme Person of the God and not losing precious time, it is possible to leave on a street to distribute the books Srila Prabhupada. Summer now begins, good weather, where are still alive, sing birds, even having taken with itself a little really of invaluable books Srila Prabhupada our vision of the world that hour will change. Per the same second the material nature will leave us from the supervision a little. Everyone, who search of direct connection with pure devotee and Supreme Person of the God can receive all this and it will not be necessary anything to search, and more correctly to turn away from darsan the Supreme Lord. It is possible to continue all as carefully to store(keep) ego. It is possible indefinitely to adjust the most remarkable relations and if they were already adjusted, their some expansion at all will not damage(injure). But if the relation do not suit anywhere, has come it is high time to vanish and to think of importance of self-realization.

It is possible to cease constantly to think of money. Not so who is important brahmacari that or grihastha, neither that nor another is not an obstacle in distribution of the books Srila Prabhupada. Neither free brahmacari, nor talented grihastha, engaged in arrangement of a life - their spiritual happiness is very doubtful. It is better to eat tomatoes of the second grade, following in the steps Raghunathi Goswami, than to lose time for arrangement in the material world. Always it is possible to find a little clothes in second hand and I assure you, it how many will constrain intensity of the sermon. It is necessary continuous samadhi and Supreme Lord Sri Krisna, will ensure(supply) us with all necessary. Simply do not stop also everything, that you now "support" safely will live and without you. The formula very simple, is necessary to preach to everyone, whom we shall meet. Having the books it not so is difficult for making. Thus, if it is possible in addition to distribute your temple empty or cafe, the card, that is very convenient and for day it is possible to distribute on 300-500 card in the large city. If the temple is complete, not losing precious time for searches of race, it is better to receive her(it) directly or to strengthen race, harmoniously having continued ecstatic kirtan.

Srila Bhaktisidhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada wanted distribution of the books, well probably seeing development of events, and the essence is clear - to all the end will come if not to distribute the books - bhava, race, GM and ISKCON. More correctly, there, where there is no sermon, already anything is not present also all will appear there, where there is an authoritative sermon.

Brief glossary.

Kanistha adhikari - matrialistic devotee considering(counting) that the material life has value in itself and consequently stably improving this.

Madhiama adhikari - very high level of spiritual life, level of the spiritual teacher.

Demons - those who considers the material world as the house.