IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vsdprasad

AERONAUTICS IN ANCIENT INDIA- We did it first !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Read this page from

http://ebusiness.ada.gov.in/library/library/VymanikaShastra1.htm

They state

"It is the firm view of many researchers that mere knowledge of Sanskrit or science or both synthesized plays little role in true understanding of such works. The authors were intelligent to use coded terms, symbolic expressions, archaic language to safeguard knowledge falling to unauthorized sources. For right understanding true flair and that much of extra perception to decode and interpret with reference to context plays the decisive role. This is where many with correct approach succeeded while others failed. This logic remains the same be it a scientific work such as this or Indian philosophy. Both form two sides of the same coin, the coin being ‘Knowledge’. As study of philosophy demands faith, perseverance, genuine insight, ancient Indian science is no different"

Guest guest

HI! I am an indian living in Brazil. Here, the people are always arguing that some guy named Santos Dumont invented the airplane and not the Wright Brothers. While researching more about the topic, I stumbled over your article. Reading it, I thought whether india could claim to have invented the airplane with this evidence about the ancient vimanas. What do you think?

Guest guest

Mr vdsprasad and others in the pointless conversation of ancient indian space programs....Please come back to reality.

Forget about suggesting to Nasa, think about what Indians overselves can do with the information( or misinformation) we have.

The conversation you guys have is as good as telling that in my grandmother's tale the horse could fly and then telling the world that we can make the horses and donkeys fly.

Stop dreaming. Wake up...please don't lay up talking about past glories, we need to make Indian of today stronger, richer and advancement. Think about it. We should be proud of what we have today and what we can give our children.

Please excuse me if I have offended any body.