IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Question for Amelita

Rate this topic

Light for You Gauracandra!

Yes, you are right: the text is in finnish and there are not many to understand the language...I'm sorry! We are working on translating the sites and I hope I can now describe you few of the topics.

My english isn't very good so if you don't understand, ask me to use other words.

Amelitan community is an ideologic way of seeing God as one spirit in every living being. "There has to be One to be All, there has to be All to be One. You are the One."

We basicly think like in Hinduism, but find the same God in every religion. Therefor we see individuals right to experience God-Spirit as one's own way: different names of God, different rituals for God, etc.

Everything is only different aspects of The One God. The most important thing is to see that there exists the material and the spiritual side of life: material dies, disappears, but spiritual (soul) lives forever, reinkarnating untill it's ready to include in God.

All that considers the material being is that it's only a tool for the spirit: you can use it for loving, understanding, helping, staying in contact with other spirits. You are supposed to learn skills of God, how to be One-Spirit.

We find the same spiritual Truth in all religions in the world. Only the material culture is different. That's why the Christians hate us. As you know, they believe in Father God and Satan. They believe in a very concrete way. Amelitans say that there is no Satan to take non-christian people into Hell, there is no reason to be afraid. So, the Christians say that Amelitans are Satan in a nice disguise!

"Nice", because the Amelitans avoid to hurt any living being, not in words, not in acts. Amelitans see God-Spirit in everyone, "you are the One". We can not hurt the Christians either: they are children of the same One, only not seeing the light!

I was born in a Christian family, in a totally Christian country, had a Christian education... and at the age of eight I saw The Light. I had never heard about any other religion, only the Christian. God-Spirit opened my mind to see the Truth behind the material world. Since then I have the Peace and Love.

Already as a little girl I talked to some Christian people (not fundamental!) and they said I was right about God. But they adviced not to talk very much in Finland where government is officially Christian. Yet, I have some spiritual sisters and brothers: we are the little Amelitan community.

My love and respect to You Gauracandra-One!

amelita

Thank you for the summary. It sounds very similar to Hinduism in beliefs. Could you tell us how old is this belief? And also what are some of the practical rules of the religion? Are there dietary laws? Are there ways of prayer? Or is everything just left to the individuals.

Thanks Amelita. I have another question not exactly related which perhaps you can tell me about. I've always been interested in a group of people in Finland known as the laplanders. As I have seen (from a few television programs) they are a nomadic people who live in the very north of Finland. They live in Teepees or yurts and raise reindeer. Anyways, I was just curious about them and perhaps what their religious traditions are. Are they nature worshippers? do they have any particular Gods & Goddesses, folk tales etc...? If you know anything about them I'd be real interested. If not, don't worry about it, I just rarely get to speak with someone from Finland Posted Image

Gauracandra

Hello jndas!

I'm very pleased with your interest...

Amelitan community is actually very young: it really was developed by us, all still living in material form, few "lightened" souls. We just had to tell the Truth to these threating aggressive Christians!

Everyone of us have a mysterious experience of One-Spirit (God) with the information of "Energy is God in every living being". And notice: we did get this information as children, who hadn't studied anything but Christian religion...

The laws are guided by the Truth: we can not kill or cause killing, so we eat naturally only vegetables (if possible! *); we pray by meditating in silence and alone, because surroundig material "noise" disturbs the concentration; and we answer always with love and respect whatever is asked, because the asking soul is part of the One. Animals are our brothers and sisters, too.

It feels very good to let the Spirit lead the material acts. But as I said, we are young, not registered, have no canonical texts, no history...We are a little bit "lost babies" in a hostile, dark land, Christian Lutheric Finland.

* I explain: This Nothern land has a long cultural history of eating animals. In winter (six months with minus degrees and no sun) it has been the only possibility to stay alive. Nowadays we have ofcourse markets with imported greens, but the historical pressure is still srong...

I hope, you don't mind if we read the Vedic texts and parts of the Bible (Matheus 5!) at the same time, to find the Truth: amelitans concentrate on the spiritual understanding, the Love, the Peace, the Way to One.

Your sister in One,

amelita

Hello Gauracandra, too!

I'm happy to answer you, because I've been studying the Fenno Ugristic languages and cultures at university. Anyway, in Finland there is only five million people so everyone knows something about each others...like in a little village!

The Lapland reaches geographically from Northern Norway to East; Northern Sweden, Finland up to Siberian Russia. It's the land of Samic people with their own samic language (relative to finnish) and old culture.

Samic people have their own shamanic religion: they have animal spirits (the greatest White Reindeer), wizards, healers, seers, magical words, transsendetic dances, shamanic drums (tambourines with ancient magic figures) and talismans of bone of reindeer...They have a fine rich original religion, like American Indians! They can remove from their bodies in those dances, too.

Of course, the depressing Christian influence from South is trying to destroy the mystic belief, but Samic people are clever: they created a travelling busines around their old culture: the Magic of Lapland, and their wonderful arctic nature are worth big money.

The old Samic stories are about fells Halti and Saana (two lovers who were spelled to chance as fells by the giants who lived in Lapland), about a Shaman girl who can chance herself as the White Reindeer and about many animal spirits.

I have a book: LAPPISCHE CHRESTOMATIE mit GRAMMATIKALISCHEM ABRISS und WORTERVERZEICHNIS by Erkki Itkonen. It's full of original Samic stories, in the original language, which makes it difficult to read, but if you want, I can some day translate you one!

This was really a pleasure,

thank you,

Love in One, amelita

I once met someone who had lived briefly with laplanders and they made a deep lasting impression on him. He told me that they enter the forest slowly and carefully at first, sitting down just inside until the woods invite them in. I think he said it usually takes about 15 minutes.