IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Absolutely Unbelievable!!!

Rate this topic

Basically I got no work done today. All my office co-workers and I were just glued to the Internet and television watching what was unfolding.

Its almost surreal. It is so over the top that it just doesn't seem real.

Who knows when our time will come? Here are two true stories from two co-workers of mine. They spoke with relatives and friends in New York about what happened.

In the first, a Jewish friend of mine told me about a friend of the family that works in the World Trade Center. He normally arrives real early like 6:30 or 7:00. However, today he had to go drop someone off at the airport at 8:30. Because of this he wasn't at the WTC.

Another co-worker spoke with a friend who attends Columbia University. She is a architectural student, and was supposed to go with her entire class to the WTC (either to study it's architecture, or as a group outing of some kind). Well her entire class went to the WTC, but she was late. She got off the subway only to find the entire building demolished.

This really is bizzare. It is terrible and such a tragedy. Is this really religious? or is it motivated out of politics? Sometimes it is difficult to tell where one begins and the next ends. Anyways, lets all pray for the departed and hope the wounds will heal for their families left behind. I am so glad I read that post about Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj giving them some indirect association, and the devotees performing Harinam. Hare Krsna.

Gauracandra

Originally posted by Gauracandra:

Basically I got no work done today. All my office co-workers and I were just glued to the Internet and television watching what was unfolding.

Its almost surreal. It is so over the top that it just doesn't seem real.

Who knows when our time will come? Here are two true stories from two co-workers of mine. They spoke with relatives and friends in New York about what happened.

In the first, a Jewish friend of mine told me about a friend of the family that works in the World Trade Center. He normally arrives real early like 6:30 or 7:00. However, today he had to go drop someone off at the airport at 8:30. Because of this he wasn't at the WTC.

Another co-worker spoke with a friend who attends Columbia University. She is a architectural student, and was supposed to go with her entire class to the WTC (either to study it's architecture, or as a group outing of some kind). Well her entire class went to the WTC, but she was late. She got off the subway only to find the entire building demolished.

This really is bizzare. It is terrible and such a tragedy. Is this really religious? or is it motivated out of politics? Sometimes it is difficult to tell where one begins and the next ends. Anyways, lets all pray for the departed and hope the wounds will heal for their families left behind. I am so glad I read that post about Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Maharaj giving them some indirect association, and the devotees performing Harinam. Hare Krsna.

Gauracandra

Such an act of terrorism can never be religious.Demonic should be the proper term for it.