IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Maitreya

Dharma-Mela

Rate this topic

Went to Dharma-mela this morning only to find Rocana and Jahnava are busy redoing the site.

It will now be on a registration basis,like here.

This I am sure will be viewed as a black day for some.It's dawn for others.I welcome the change myself.

MC

anonymous posting is no problem to me.Nor are disagreements on various subjects.

But harrassing and aparadha will get the poster killfiled and now it will be very hard to get back on.

I know Ducky will appreciate the clear pond to paddle in.

Mela been veddy veddy good to me, I just hope that folks can still have access to read the mela and that spontaneous replies are still somehow possible. I guess walls will keep some good things out, as well.

Veddy veddy sad that freedoms are jeopardized by those who abuse the very freedoms that have been afforded them. This is why, in my other life that is not exposed much here, I never speak of "rights" in isolation, because there is no such thing, it is just another word for anarchy. Only "rights and responsibilities", inseparable, can bring about real freedom.

All glories to the Dharma Mela, and the Audarya Fellowship is quite glorious too. In the few short weeks I have been here, I must commend the responsible moderation without sacrificing the edge witnessed herein. Great Job, JNdas, ys in cooperation, mahaksadasa