IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shravankm

Cartoon Crisis!

Rate this topic

Now the cartoon crisis have shown its ugly face in several countries. People are killing each other for this.

Even in india, one of the minister have declared 51 crore ruppes as prize for someone who will kill the cartoonist (how absurd).

Why? Have people,who are protesting, seen cartoons themselves?

May I humbly request concerned people to protest peacefully if at all it is required.

Guest guest

For the same reason they aren't protesting the actions of muslims in Hyderabad burning hindu-owned shops etc. It is called secularism.

Because Hindus accept everything. Because we follow so called "Ahimsa". Because Hindus are converted to Jains by the "Ahimsa vadhis". Or Can we be called as cowards ? Not having guts to protest ? many reasons can be listed Mr. Bhimasena. Is it the right sentence out of a minister's mouth? It is not correct even it came from an ordinary citizen. THIS IS CALLED AS SECULARISM BY INDIAN POLITICIANS ! Is it comedy or tragedy ?

the are right ot be offend but wrong to protest with violance.

i knew lots of nice muslims and when this 9/11 thing happend i was totally shocked to think a mislim woudl go to that extreme. i have read hinduta sites and i see a pattern islam is a backward and reversed from of hinduism. even one their holy symbols is a reversed OM and they shave their beards the opposit of hindus. i think the kabbha stone in mecca is actually a sivalinka, and allha is a moon god i read also.

it seems that muslims horbor ill will to jews and hindus then after that christians.

now that i know more about islam i think it is a repressed and suppressive religion to the followers and non-muslims.

i am not anti-muslim but as an american i think islam is not compatable with western ways and will be fighting it for a long time to come. hindus can live around them in some places peacefully , the really problems with islam is the fundamentalists and radical ones. not the average muslim.