IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Hindus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are not Hindus we are Souls. Part and parcel of God or Krishna. He is Supreme and we are small. Please download Bhagavad-gita As It Is at below link, then goto winsite. Good choice. You will be saved::*******

We are not Iskconites, we are Souls. Part and parcel of God or Krishna. He is Supreme and we are small. Please download Hindu scriptures from the net, Gita will do. Good choice. You will be saved::

And Govindaram, you must also post this on muslim and christian sites declaring, "We are not muslims/christians, we are souls..." Let's see if they welcome you or agree with you.

This is the easiest/cheapest method I have seen to be 'saved'. (Just by downloading)

Looks like you are sales agent, for this site. I dont like Iskon people, who at times are after your life,just to sell their stuff. Did Shri Krishna do/told something like this?

Good Luck.

Says in Gita whoever preaches this message is very Dear to Him. I am not preaching just giving His books. Thats it. It's not really brain science. You can take a look and see for youself and judge. It's really good books. AnD free.

And Govindaram, you must also post this on muslim and christian sites declaring, "We are not muslims/christians, we are souls..." Let's see if they welcome you or agree with you.

__

First thing is to save ourselevs then let us worry about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, i don't want to go there. I get abuse on Hindu forums! I cannot think what will happen their.

Guest guest

just now i got an email forwarded by my ISKCON friends, who said sign this petition to save Hindus in Russia and how ISKCON represents all hindus there.

i have many good friends, but frankly i do find this double standard....

a is for apple.

I don't really know. Mosly we all feel we are something. So it's not easy getting rid of it all. We can only try. Then maybe as we progress we can think we are souls. Doesn't happen overnight, plus it's all individual. Radhe Radhe

Jai Ganesh

Re

( We are not Hindus we are Souls. Part and parcel of God or Krishna. He is Supreme and we are small. Please download Bhagavad-gita As It Is at below link, then goto winsite. Good choice. You will be saved)

Govindram you say you get abused here, but I wonder who is abusing whom?

Personally you can call me what you want but when you say and include all the Hindus than you are out of order you are suggesting here, hindus do not know the difference between the soul and a body, that is your first mistake.

You are also suggesting prior to your version of Gita Hindus did not know how to save them self.

All the sacrifice by our ancestors were of no use because they were in ignorance; I wonder how the culture and the Dharma survived.

Think about it, all the odds were staked against them, the two different ideologies tried to impose their will over it and yet it survived have you asked why?

Are you self realized? I ask this not out of disrespect, but if you were, how would I interact with you? Would I not mistake your body to be your self? The two is interchanged very difficult to identify, the Hindu Dharma is a way of life, the underline current is well understood by most, even a street cleaner (no disrespect) knows he is not the body, his present position is due to his karma and it is up to him to uplift him self by sat karma.

Re

(Says in Gita whoever preaches this message is very Dear to Him. I am not preaching just giving His books. Thats it. It's not really brain science. You can take a look and see for youself and judge. It's really good books. AnD free.)

I have no doubt the Gita is most wonderful, but Krishna also said,

idam te natapaskaya

nabhaktaya kadacana

na casusrusave vacyam

na ca mam yo 'bhyasuyati

This (knowledge) should never be spoken by you to one who is devoid of austerity, who is without devotion, who does not desire to listen, or who speaks ill of Me. (18.67)

Jai Shree Krishna

Same argument rolls on again..

Are we Hindu or not?

It's not case are we Hindu it's are we god realized? If we stick to the label Hindu, then I am not too sure what we shall attain, think about it. How the Old Brahmins in India became proud, and caused Indians to convert to Islam. Was it not that they were proud of being Hindus?

sometimes one has to use a stick. the unbeaten child becomes wanton. so the hindus are wanton. here anything goes under the name of liberty. anyone can do anything and get away. hindus need to unite and vote for VHP or Bajrang Dal. Hindus must have hardcore Hindus (who do not dilute themselves with muslim and christian blood). Like it happened in Iran. U can do it through the electorate. U can vote not for congress or for bjp and never for the commies. Vote only for the hardcore Hindu parties. Better the VHP. Let there be some cleansing. some consolidation.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(Same argument rolls on again..)

And what did you expect, have you anything tangible to contribute?

You start a thread titled Hindu, so what did you expect people come to your site and become self realized?

Are you telling us any different from what we already know?

Re

(Are we Hindu or not?)

Vedas proclaims Ahem BrahmAnsmi, we follows certain way of life, which has survived through a lot of turbulence both from within and more from outsiders. This way of life has been identified as Hindu for whatever reason, so as such I am a Hindu. I do not know about you. I am happy to follow the Hindu Dharma in pursuit of self realization, I do not go about imposing my will on anyone but should you wish we can discuss that is the Hindu way.

Re

(It's not case are we Hindu it's are we god realized? If we stick to the label Hindu, then I am not too sure what we shall attain, think about it.)

I don’t know what you are going on about, what use is Dharma if you do not follow it, in that sense it does not matter what you call your self. Follow the Dharma as prescribed in shastra then gradually one becomes god realized, label has no meaning in that sense, nor does walking around in dhoti and tilak with japa in hand.

Re

( How the Old Brahmins in India became proud, and caused Indians to convert to Islam. Was it not that they were proud of being Hindus? )

What are you a Muslim in disguise? Are you serious, a Brahmin can never be proud, and if you were proud of being a Hindu you would never let any one convert you. You are defeating your own argument.

There were many reasons why Islam was able to enter the land of Bharat and most prominent was the quality of mercy shown by the king towards the invaders.

Islam was spread by force get your facts right.

Jai Shree Krishna

as regards your words that 'brahmins became proud'. yes. you are correct. and it is the result of the brahmins stupid pride that most of the sudras fell easy prey to islam and christianity which offered them equality.

india would have been further divided if the brahminical journey was allowed to continue.

Come on Hinduisum is so vast. If you say we are all Hindus. [in the religious sence]. Then it misindentifies ourselves with our Body. But in spiritual sence we are not Hindus.

I'm not saying we forget we are Hindus. That we realize we more then that. We souls.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(Come on Hinduisum is so vast.)

That is so true, such is the nature of dharma, it is eternal you can not quantify that, it is very complex as well as so simple. In this age of kali the simple method is to chant the holy names.that is not to say we abandon the Dharma of truthfulness and so on. Simply chanting is a method the easiest one for this age.

Re

( If you say we are all Hindus. [in the religious sence]. Then it misindentifies ourselves with our Body. But in spiritual sence we are not Hindus. )

You are asking and then answering at the same time which makes it very difficult to follow or answer.

The whole idea of following Hindu Dharma is to remove this misconception that we are this body, that is well understood by all but to achieve that state we have to practice and live by the Dharma.When one follow this Dharma someone may identify that follower as a Hindu. In spiritual sense we are all creation of one god. Our main purpose in life is to know our self, we follow Vadic shastra (Hindu Dharma) and as such we can call our self-Vedic or Hindu what so difficult to understand in this.

Re

(I'm not saying we forget we are Hindus. That we realize we more then that. We souls.)

I would say simply saying I am a soul is not enough, seek that state live by what is laid down in Shastra that is a Hindu way a Vedic way. Satyame vijayete.

TamsoMa Joyartir gamaya, MrituMa AmrutamGamaya Om Shanti

Om Namah Sivaya

Jai Shree Krishna

remember adi sankaracharya? the man from kerala who walked the entire country to unify the hindus who were all in their diffrent ways and fighting amongst each other.

today hinduism faces threat in india from islam and christianity. while they grow we reduce. while they become more and more fundamentalists, we become more and more liberal. while they issue death sentences against the liberals in their society(islam) and would not hesitate to kill for mohammed, in our religion we take pride in telling the whole world that we are liberal. come do anything to us. we have the history of having been raped by all and sundry except for the dog.

all this must change if we have to remain as hindus today, tomorrow and hereafter. we must give importance to our religion, study the geeta, and face the enemy. we need a leader who is not going to two-time us. we need core hindutva vadis such as the core Hindu parties. we need to vote them to power. let us see what happens to inddia in a five yr hindu fundamentalist rule. if we say we cannot tolerate a hindu fundamentalist rule, then in 10 yrs time we shall see an islamic fundamentalist rule in india.

Guest guest

I think corrrect education is the key. Plus Hindu's need to drop their lazy attitude and become more responsible and pro-active as oppossed to reactive. That's the problem with Hindus today, they always react to insults or offenses after they happen, but don't take measures which would've stopped these things from happenning in the first place!

Alot of young Hindus have the wrong idea on Hinduism and just believe whatever their parents tell them about Hinduism, even though their parents have limited knowledge. So thats why it's easy for muslims and christians to convert Hindus who know very little. There is too much false information on Hinduism that is allowed to survive.

{we have the history of having been raped by all and sundry except for the dog.}

We also have the history before 2000 years ago of being a great civilisation that defeated Alexander's Greek army. We were known as 'India the unconqurable'. With leaders like Chandragupta Maurya and strategist Chanakya who were well respected in the world. What happened within the last 2000 years in India to allow it to weaken so much needs to be looked at and put right.

{we need core hindutva vadis such as the core Hindu parties. we need to vote them to power.}

Those parties are useless. What have they done of significance? The BJP neglected the poor villagers, so that's why the congress with sonia gandhi won. The BJP deserved to lose for being so useless. How can you trust any Indian political party when they are all so corrupt. The only way you'd get rid of this level of corruption is through a revolution. But we do not want the marxists in power because they will make a mess. At the moment they are falsifying Indian history and getting away with it.

Guest guest

no you are not saying forget Hinduism, but you would want that.

That is why you bring up the Hindu question every time. You do say that you are Hare Krsnas!! The Hindus also say that we are the soul and not just the body! Where did the Hare Krsna get their philosophy from?

Bhakti is part of Hinduism! Nothing wrong in following Hinduism, the most ancient of all dharma on thei earth! Yes we are the souls!! not Iskcon or hare Krsna or something gaudiya! we are just souls!!

Come on Hinduisum is so vast. If you say we are all Hindus. [in the religious sence]. Then it misindentifies ourselves with our Body. But in spiritual sence we are not Hindus.

I'm not saying we forget we are Hindus. That we realize we more then that. We souls.

Guest guest

Another reason you started this thread as Hindus and then brought it to the attention that We are NOT Hindus!!

This taking away from the Hindu word and putting down of it has been an Iskcon and Prabhupada agenda, ever since he decided to launch his own sect. Since Hinduism is the main authority, you guys need to belittle it in every possible way in order to bring people into your fold. This is the agenda!

Don't worry, people can worship to Krsna even being outside of Iskcon fold!

We are not Hindus we are Souls. Part and parcel of God or Krishna. He is Supreme and we are small. Please download Bhagavad-gita As It Is at below link, then goto winsite. Good choice. You will be saved::