IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Hanuman!

Friends I need u r help on a very critical issue.I live in Gurgaon(Haryana).I am unable to understand one very confusing situation right now.I consulted 3-4 astrologer's and they all said that i have a change of job in my chart with promotion in between dec05 to feb 06.but even after giving a lot of interviews i was not able to get through.when i again consulted the astrologer's all of them said that there is someone who do not wants me to progress and is creating problems for me.he or she might have done some black magic to stop me from growing.even they fear that some one might have implanted something in my house to do so.but they are not able to trace who is that person since they are only astrologer's and not the expert's who do this kind of things.so, i m in deep trouble now.neither i know who is that person and what he has done and nor i know how to get out of this situation.i need u r urgent help.i can not doubt about the rcedibility of the astrologer's since they are all very well known and reputed astrologer's of the area.

please help!!!

Guest guest

chant hare krsna maha mantra

everything will be fine.

chant it like you mean, no automatic repetion. feel the krsna inside you, feel Him outside, surrender to Him, He is now your refuge.

that is your promotion.. to chant Hare Krsna..

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya..

Guest guest

Start Yogic Exercises/Pranayam.

Visit Vrindavan and complete Gobardha Parikrama.

Recheck your skill sets i,e. go for additional certifications in IT sector while you try for jobs.

Read Bhagavada Gita.

DO some social work/help people less fortunate than yourself while you try for jobs.

Remember astrology is only a small factor, start praying Krishna without any expectations.

Never Give up....remember SriRama had to spend 14 years in spite of being SriVishnu avatara Himself.

This is only a transitory phaes..you will come out of it stronger.

Read Vivekanada's books if you can.

I know it is easier said than done when your mind is preoccupied.

IF YOU CAN'T DO ALL OR ANY OF THESE JUST 'SURRENDER' YOURSELF TO SRIKRISHNA SAYING MY LORD I AM ALL YOURS AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO ME AND KEEP CHANTING MAHA MANTRA .....HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA....

Guest guest

I am sorry for being blunt, but you are looking in the wrong places.

If chanting mantras could get people jobs, then India would be the super power of the world today and I would be having a billion dollars!

You are not doing well in your interviews, because either you are not competent enough or you do not project your skills convincingly (both problems can be fixed). These are the only two possibilities. There is no other possibility related to astrology or black magic.

Instead of visiting astrologers & chanting mantras to get a Job, you can better utilize that time to review your weak areas and improve yourself.

Cheers

Guest guest

Remember astrology is only a small factor, start praying Krishna without any expectations.

How is this possible? The word pray means ask. It is impossible to pray without asking for something. You may ask for something tangible like a job, money, bigger iskcon temples,etc., or you may ask for world peace, but the fact remains that you are asking for something.

The other option is to thank God for something, but the guest in trouble is not in a position to do that yet. Maybe he can thank Krishna after he gets a job -- that is, if he chooses to attribute the event of getting a job to some action from Krishna.

Cheers

There are millions others who are facing many difficult obstacles in life. If you think that somebody has put the hex on you what about people like me,I have 2 parents who are very ill for the and I myself have been unemployed for many years. My career has been completely spoilt and my whole life is crumbling around me.... has somebody put the hex on my entire family,I wonder......

the astrological predictions by an expert will be correct as long as you live under the influence of maya. as soon as you surrender to krishna, the predictions are no vaild.

kaunteya pratijaani hi

na me bhakta pranashyati, says krishna.

to a devotee this is very powerful statement.

Guest guest

You must've gone through a lot of suffering. I really feel sorry for you. There's a procedure to remove the hex in my great religion, the christian religion. All you have to do is pray to the Holy Ghost to remove unholy spirits, doing which you can experience great peace and happiness.

Try it early in the morning, perhaps at 7am. IF you can't get up that early, pray to Mary (Jesus' mother, not your servant) to wake you up. But please do not consider Mary your servant, she is NOT your servant; in fact, she doesn't even act like one these days. Am I correct?

Guest guest

Praying would be enough because either for taking out bad spirits or bringing fortune the connection is established by the will. It counts on many religions. Hear the word of a brahman if you feel so and if you can.

Follow your beliefs, not all christians and muslims want to convert you.

Guest guest

Praying would be enough because either for taking out bad spirits or bringing fortune the connection is established by the will. It counts on many religions. Hear the word of a brahman if you feel so and if you can.

Follow your beliefs, not all christians and muslims want to convert you.

++sorry about the double post++