IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Nadi Astrology in Tambaram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Very recently I had an experience with Nadi Astrology. My parents had seen my nadi horoscope a long time with a specific reading on my 7th and 13th kandam ( where details about my would be husband, his education, profession, his horoscope and sibling info was given). This was done long time ago. And if I remember correctly it was Vashishta Nadi.

Again, after a few years, my father who was highly intrigued by another Aghastya Nadi reader (Tambaram) in Chennai and decided to get these kandams read again. Astonishing is the fact that, the details of my would be husband are the same as the reading that my parents had gotten some years ago, like the referenced name, lagnam and stuff. Okay now, the weird part is that the 13th kandam was different.

I am now wondering how future in this life could be the same but the past lives are not and if 13th kandams are so different can the 7th kandam readings (future ones be trusted), I am still waiting for those results to happen.

Guest guest

your reader is Mr. Durai Subburathinam ?????

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

gust tell you reader name??????

jeeva

Guest guest

don't trust these things. Past and future are irrelevant.

Present is Omni present. Make the best use of it.

Guest guest

our soul goes through 100s of past life on earth so its not surprising if the nadi says different things they must have foused on different past lifes

Guest guest

To All,

Recently I visited Nadi Astrologer in Tambaram and my observations are as below :-

1. These predictions are only horoscope predictions. It can be true. You will find horoscope predictions same as that of other astrologers.

2. These astrologers try ask many questions to prepare your horoscope. Usually, birthdate and name is required to prepare horoscope. For example, they will ask you 3/4 questions to know your name. 1. Is your name has more than 5 alphabets ? If no, they will ask 'Is it four ?' If no, they will ask 'Is it 3?' till they get the exact number. Similary, they get the entire name/birth date in a series of questions of yes/no itself.

3. Your leaf will not be found until they get the required set of info from you to prepare your horoscope. They use the name of sages to impress you. At the time of giving the cassette, they told me that there is no predictions written by the 'Agasthay Rishi' on the leaf but these are their own predictions.

3. Other information they ask to know the present problem/situation which is makes more impressive predictations. Past happenings was not told.

4. I have met other persons who visited the astrologers and everybody told me that they had problem in their past lives because of which they are facing the problems. Everybody was asked for remedial measures which includes money.

5. When I asked about accidents in my life, I was told that there will accidents in my life at certain age if I do not perform remdial actions. But just two days later, I met with an accident and my leg was fractured.

6. People who visit there are usualy visit for their marriages with hope/curiosity.

Finally, I had gone there with a great hope but disappointed.