IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How do you see other Religons?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a Christain, But I would like to see what other people belive and get a better understanding of them. Here the frist thing I would like to know. What do guys think of the other religons of the wrold and what happens to the belivers of those Religons when they die?

... what happens to the belivers of those Religons when they die?

You only needs to know three things when dealing with other religion followers.

1. Laws of Karma is for ALL - what you sow IS what you reap. NO exceptions - whether for Hindus, Buddhist, Christians or Muslims. Even Jews believe this also.

2. What happens to you DOESN'T depends on what stated in your religious book. What happens to you is according to will of God.

3. Goal of Man in search for Spiritualism is to become perfect in Spirituality and return back to God. Religion is just one Way BUT NOT the only way back. Religion is popular because it is one of the easiest - you just have to follow.

Guest guest

I agree with most of what Sephiroth said, but in my opinion a religious man who commits crime has less of a chance to reach spirtualism than an athiest who is pure hearted.

I agree with most of what Sephiroth said, but in my opinion a religious man who commits crime has less of a chance to reach spirtualism than an athiest who is pure hearted

A person who has religious but still commit crime (against Man AND God - by breaking His Laws) are considered to be pretenders and without faith. Muslims calls such people Munafiks. Hindusm doesn't have a word for it, I guess.

Atheists however are delusional people who pretends that they know everything.

Sorry ... Path to God is for those who WISHS to reliaze God. NOT to those who pretends to follow the Laws or those who are delusional.

We care less, unless a religion is out there to totally wipe out Hindu dharma fro the earth.

Simply put: no matter what religion you follow, follow it without bothring the Hindus. Stop conversions and killings of Hindus and Hindu dharma infrastructure. Do not make propagandas to defame Hindu dharma wrongly.

Additionally, Hindu dharma is the complete science of spirituality. So, we accept fully what Krishna has said in Gita. Why, because it has been proven true by billions of practiceners over milleniums.

Hindu dharma is so old that all the major religions of today are just todler kids.

Many Hindus do have Bible in their home, but they are Hindus. Do you have gita in your home? I would say no, else you would not ask the question here. Gita is only 700 verse long. Why not read it? Then come and ask questions here. But ask to know sincerely in a friendly manner. Else we have no interest to talk.

Do you know that your donations in churches are killing and hurting us Hindus?

The reason you ask this question is because you are jealous of Hindu dharma; why? because Xian god is jealous and therefore not supreme. Supreme god - Krishna- is never jealous of any one. Is this hard to understand for you?

To sephiroth

««« Atheists however are delusional people who pretends that they know everything. »»»

No, they just claim that there is no evidence for the claims of religions, that some religious ideas are illogical or at odds with science and that there are convincing naturalistic explanations of religion. They don't have to know everything to make these statements.

No, they just claim that there is no evidence for the claims of religions, that some religious ideas are illogical or at odds with science and that there are convincing naturalistic explanations of religion. They don't have to know everything to make these statements.

Nonsense ... WHAT is illogical and odds with Science?

They are so attached to Christian beliefs of some god that had to sacrifice his son to save mankind that they reject everything else. This is delusion at it's best.

I had spend a year (2001) debating with this people in one of their website. I know how they think and behave, so sorry, I didn't misunderstand anything.

Well, I also met many atheists on forums, but in addition, I read some atheistic books where great philosophers explained in an intelligent way the tenets of atheism. You should read some of them.

You wasting your time, that's your business. Please don't ask me to waste my time.

Perhaps a good starting point is the large on-line library www.infidels.org

Been there and debated with Atheists there under the username "Seraphim". Why don't you check out the library for my debate?

You will see that a lot of them didn't able to answer my questions or give proper, scientific explainations to my inquiries and a lot of my explainations to them shows that they were the ones who misunderstood their religions, but choose to continue to delude themselves.

Matter a fact, that is the forum which made me reliaze that Atheists are not people who seeks further understanding (like what I always pictured them) but people who delude themselves and believe whatever they want.

Spiritualism IS Discipline and willingness to sacrifice something in order to believe. That is basics of Spiritualism.

Everyone can drink alcholol and eat all sort of things (like pork). But some religions (hell ... most) will say - Don't eat and drink this stuff. WHY? Because God is testing you to know whether you willing to sacrifice something to approach Him or not.

More self-discipline and self-sacrifice you make (not only in food but also other things) to approach God, more closer you are to God. ONLY self-deluding people from self-deluding religion (like Christianity) will say you are free to do whatever you want BUT still go back to God. That is why Christianity is DYING.