IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who's Lord Shiva's Master?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm just inquiring... If you are not able to answer properly you better don't.... It's a humble question from an ignorant like myself but you are not humble enough to answer good...

HOW to answer if one doesn't understand question?

When you ask WHO is Lord Shiva's Master/Teacher, what exactly do you mean?

What did Lord Shiva didn't have which He needed to master from someone else?

Guest guest

I guess Sri Krishna is Lord Shiva's Master...

And I don't like your puffed ego, it's just pratishta...

I think you are not in the position to answer wisely... I prefer to be an ignorant instead a puffed egoistic individual like you...

you're a puppet too...

Why is it that many Hindus (including those who claims to be Hindus) here are so ignorant that they don't even know a lot of their own religion?

I guess Sri Krishna is Lord Shiva's Master...

No, Sri Krishna is NOT Lord Shiva's Master. Either is Lord Shiva is Sri Krishna's master. Each have their own tasks to complete and did so accordingly, which is what Hindus should do - do their duties and responsibilities properly instead of wasting time arguing whose God is bigger. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

now is clear for me that you're just a mental and also arrogant speculator, with no authority at all to properly answer such a high themes, not even talk about it, you fall too short... you make too much noise and no wisdom at all... I reject you and your empty answers...

That should be your question. But before that please answer me this. Are you a Hindu? If you're a Hindu and asking such a question would only make you a ignorant fool. But on he other hand if you're not a Hindu than we would be able to help you. Lord Shiva is no servant of no one. Lord Shiva is the LORD of this universe and withot HIM this world would come to a stand still.

Lord Shiva is the destroyer of angar and HE is the proctector of the righteous. Lord Siva is in Vishnu and Lord Vishnu is in Lord Shiva. If you are a vaishnava than you would proclaim Lord Shiva as the servant of Krishna but we do not as we know the truth that the Supreme Being is Brahman and HE is Lord Shiva and also Lord Vishnu. Krishna is the manifestation of both Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. So there is no one suprerior to any of the there and neither is any on the three superior to each other. I hope you will understand this truth and folow the path of DHARMA instead of tryng to make a issue for others to tag along with you.

Guest guest

Supreme Lord Krishna who lives in Brahmpur is Lord Shivs Master. Im not talking of Vishnu, as Vishnu and Shiva are regarded as one Brahmswarup by the Vedas. Im talking of Supreme Lord who resides in Brahmpur served by inumberable Aksharmukts. The same Lord Krishna mentiones in the Vedas. Brahmpur where all creation started.

Guest guest

If one is looking for Lord Siva's master, it will be hard to find.

One one hand, Siva represents the auspicious quality of Brahman and from this point of view, Siva and Brahman are equal just like 'black' and 'cat' are equal expressors of a 'black cat.' Siva is Brahman and Brahman is Siva.

On another hand, popular Hinduism talkes of Siva as the "destroyer". In this, He represents the destructive aspect of Brahman.

From both, i guess one can confer that Brahman is the master of Siva. But Brahman is the only true existance there is, so Siva is only an aspect. By making Brahman master of Siva is the same as making oneself master of oneself. I am my own master.

So, in the end, I find.......

Siva has no master, instead he IS the spiritual master of all and should be the auspicious quality that all spiritual seekers seek to find within themselves.

This question is really vague.Why you assume Shiva to be some student or like that? See Shiva is the supreme Yogi and Guru in Meditative posture.He is always absorbed in Vishnus forms.He is more or less Vishnu himself in time form.Dont think he is a student like Sanath Kumaras.