IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

birth rebirth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another question,,are human beings born as human beings in every birth?If not then how do some people remember there past birth?If yes then what decides whether in the next birth we be born in a good family or br born as a beggar?If it is the Karma of one birth that effects where a human being is born in the next..then why do we say that we get paid for our sins in the present birth itself.I know they are a lot of questions jumbled up...

Guest guest

Mr. Dreamy,

There is no really convincing answer to this question. I mean, in the "vedic literature" there are all sorts of constradictory opinons. I mean, what good is it that we can't remember our past lives? How can we learn from that?

What determines our next birth you ask? Well that all depends on what sect of hinduism you to. It's all relative and incomprehensible...

And do some people really reme,mber thier past lives? I doubt it.

I think karma and reincarnation are just a legalistic invention of human beings imposed upon the divine, i.e. anthropomorphism.

Guest guest

Thankyou for trying and answering my question.I understand what you are saying its just that everything gets so confusing.I do believe that some people remember there past birth.My aunt does remember her past birth but now she vaguely remembers it,,but when she was younger she did.I am also aware of another person who remembered his pasty birth so well,,that his family from his past birth(his sons etc)came to meet him and touched his feet though that genetleman was younger to them in this present birth.

Anyway thanks for the effort.I appreciate that.

Miss dreamy

moderators,

i think that dreamy writes his questions and then answers it as "guest". or the "guest" is an anti-hindu posing as a learned hindu and misrepresenting hinduism.

request do what is right please.

re-incarnation is aleady discussed in a lot detail on this forum.

Guest guest

Hello,

I had certain questions in mind which i thought could be appropriately answered in this forum,I do not undertstand what makes you think that I would write the questions and answer them myslef,I do not have that kind of free time to do silly meaningless things like this.

Nor do I understand what is so Anti Hindu about what i asked? being a hindu I respect and love my religion a lot.If I have certain questions I believe I have the right to ask and discuss them,after all this is what this forum is for.Moreover I am not a he I am a she.

Thanks

Guest guest

If you're human right now, doesn't mean you'll be human in your next birth. If you do wrong things in this birth, and make horrible decisions that hurt everyone around you, you are less likely to reincarnate as a human in your next birth. In fact you may reincarnate as a lower lifeform, for instance a plant, because a plant has less free will than a human does. Of course in between your incarnations you go to the astral plane or loka, and live out your desires or fears in that loka, and then incarnate again in this world.

Some people remember their past birth, perhaps because their death in their previous life left unfinished business to take care of, or they died in a horrific manner and the trauma has been carried with them to the next birth.

Karma decides whether you'll be born in a good or bad family.

There is immediate karma and long lasting karma, the long lasting karma has to be fulfilled over several births, while immediate karma you get results in the same birth.

Guest guest

Are you talking about my username?If yes what makes you think I will keep a username that i dont like?I like the name I have chosen for myslef kindly do not advice where not required.

Thanks-

dreamy