IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Suhasini Iyengar and Ram Iyengar

Rate this topic

You do not know me but yet make assumption that I may not be a Hindu or, I may be a Hndiu but a bad one.

I don't need to come and see you or how you live your life; all I need to know is what you think by looking at your writings and opinions and it is enough to show me that you are NOT a Hindu but someone who claims such but AGAINST everything which is Hindusm.

This is KALI YUG and it has been predicted the worst can happen but huh!

The worst CAN happen, because of existence of people like YOU.

Any predictions of destructions is there as warning for us NOT to do such things, but many Hindus are doing the opposite. When there is a prophesy (for example) that overindulging in sexual urges will lead to destruction, instead of stopping yourself from overindulging in sexual urges, you go around doing more by stating this is Kali yuga so it supposed to happen that way (which makes sound it is Alright to do because God made it happen).

Sinful living brings more destruction but you are slow arrogant in ways of Hindusm that you make excuse of destruction (which will occur) as excuse to commit sin.

For your information Malaysia did not have Marshal law but an emergencyrule, which is different from Marshal law.

Excuse me, don't talk to a Malaysian about what Malaysia has and have not.

Do you know why was ISA legislated. Internal Security Act. The government can hold you without trial for two years.

Excuse me ... countries like USA also have Internal Security Acts (I believe its called National Security Act). Does it means that US is in state of Emergency or ruled by Dictator now?

Almost all the countries in the world have some form of National Security Acts which enable them to stop people who spread lies and propagandas to the people. This is not criteria for a Dictatorship.

It is against human rights to compel people of other faith to follow your belief. India is not only compose of HIndus but Christian, Muslims, Buddhist, Zorastrians, minor ethinic trible pratice and atheist.

You know, it is USELESS and FAITHLESS people like you who is sickness in Hindu society. You have NO knowledge of History, NO pride in India's accomplishments and walks around thinking that India is better of being poor and miseable as she is now.

Do you know that Vedic Laws had already implemented hundreds of years ago, before Islam even born? Here, read King Asoka's Edict ...

Source : http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~malaiya/ashoka.html

Even so Asoka was a Buddhist, he made Laws which all Indians - Hindus, Buddhist and other people could accept and live in peace. He made strict laws but left enough room for improvements and flexibility (like Laws against Animal slaughtering and Festivals - prohibited but still allowed for specific animals and festivals).

And don't say it had failed ... Asoka ruled in peace for 30 years and his reign is continued by his son who spread Buddhism to Sri Lanka and all the way to Afghan.

ONLY reason why anyone could object to such Edict is if such person is a Muslim, who is prohibited to live under any other Laws, except Syariah, no matter how outdated and barbaric it maybe.

So from my writing you could conclude who or what I am. In that case you sould be able to solve serious crimes as the poice are have a though time to profile the criminals. Since you are a good profiler you should be in their service and not in this forum. Please don't make me laugh too much......

Another thing I would like to add here and that goes to all your kind. There are only two kinds of human being in this planet. A "GOOD" human and a "EVIL" human. You came under the second catogary. A GOOD human would respect all human feelings irrespective of their race, religion and creed. A GOOD human would be tolerant, compasionate, sensitive to others feelings, mean no harm to any living beings and coexist with people of other faith. While the EVIL one would behave like an aggrassive untamed animal who is selfish in thought, intolorant, insensitive, saddist and wish to compel others to only accept what he believes in.

Now that you know real you, I'm not surprise why the world is in chaos. It's people like you who having intolorancy and selfish thoughts would love to preacha and instigate others to follow your course. You are no different from the fanatic Muslims and Christians. By the way you have another kind like you in this forum that is maadahav and the other who comes in a guest.

Yes, about Malaysia and Malaysians I think you are either blind or may be refuse to believe what the papers write. See the stranded Indians at the imigration office. They will tell you how Malaysian employers cheat them of the wages and

pretend nothng happened. What about the strip naked and do ear squat issue? Is not not inhumane and abuse the rights and privacy of an individual? The whole world is laughing at Malaysia. The government is concealing all wrong doing and cover up police brutality. Do you know the number of deaths in police lock up? What about the human rights lawyer being harrased by police for taking up the case until he had to escape to UK and only returned on assurance by the IGP that he would not be mistreated. Talk about Malaysia you say uh! Go do your home work before you accuse other countries of mistreatment and corruptin..

Change the attitude of your Malaysian Government and thier mismanagemnet of government funds. Police men stealing from victims in the pretex of questioning them, raping women in the lock up and many other unreported cases which not only Malaysians themself know and still nothing is being done to bring the culprit to justice.

For you infomation India is not a poor country in terms of rising economy compared to other third world countries. China and India is well ahead in economy which I think you lack in information. You are just like the Muslims claiming 800 years of Islamic rule in Spain. That is history and people on the present century had not experienced and do not wish to experience. If Islam was so good in Spain why then did it fall and if vedic laws were so good why did Asoka's empire fell? You cannot answer that can you? Oh! sure you wil blame the barbarians invasion. But if there were kastriyas were there then why did they fail to protect India from the Islamic barbarians? You do not have an answer to that do you?

You talk as though you were there right beside Asoka just like the idoitic Muslims talk as they they were beside Mohammed when he ruled Mecca. Here y9ou are showing your low mentality and selfish thoghts. SAs I said earlier you are only fit to suck your thumb. So, go do your thing and back to bed.

In that case you sould be able to solve serious crimes as the poice are have a though time to profile the criminals. Since you are a good profiler you should be in their service and not in this forum.

I'm NOT in the service of this forum. And there is many use for a profiler other than for Police duties. Even teachers use profiling to understand weak students and identifying their weaknesses. Since you don't know, it only shows your lack of understanding of anything. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

A GOOD human would respect all human feelings irrespective of their race, religion and creed. A GOOD human would be tolerant, compasionate, sensitive to others feelings, mean no harm to any living beings and coexist with people of other faith.

Yes, such people existed once ... in the Promised Land where they lived and work without bothering about other people's evil ways. Then one day, Christians, working with Romans come and chase them away and now, they all over the World as Jews.

Such people existed in India also ... then came Muslims barbarians who ransacked their temples, killed the weak, burn their cities and carried away their wives and daughters in name of some god.

That is why there exist "Evil" people like myself - intolerant toward adharmic, angry and aggressive.

All that exists now in India are traitors like you who thinks of working with this same "sickness" which hurts others as a Dharmic way. Go ... go to Muslims and Christians and preach about being "Good" Humans and "Evil" humans before you preach to others.

You are no different from the fanatic Muslims and Christians. By the way you have another kind like you in this forum that is maadahav and the other who comes in a guest.

Majority wins. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And don't worry, more and more will rise in India and the World, pushing the Christians and Muslims out of existence. Christianity is dying in the West and soon, it is Islam's turn to die.

Yes, about Malaysia and Malaysians I think you are either blind or may be refuse to believe what the papers write.

If you want to believe nonsense in the newspapers, Fine. I live in Malaysia, so don't preach to me about my own backyard. It's stupid when a non-Malaysian who probably never set foot in Malaysia is telling me, a Malaysian, on what happening in Malaysia. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Change the attitude of your Malaysian Government and thier mismanagemnet of government funds. Police men stealing from victims in the pretex of questioning them, raping women in the lock up and many other unreported cases which not only Malaysians themself know and still nothing is being done to bring the culprit to justice.

No rapes in the prison ... I think India has it so you think Malaysia has it also. Bribe - Yes.

One thing about Malaysia is, we have 3 major race in this country so when one race makes mistakes, the other two races ensures that the news is leaked out, so everyone is working in a nice way to save their own faces.

For you infomation India is not a poor country in terms of rising economy compared to other third world countries.

Don't compare it to 3rd World Country, compare it with other nations around India - Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan. Why are you comparing it with 3rd Nations like Africa and Lation America?

All this above mentioned nations have ONE thing in common with India - they all have been, in one time, invaded by a foreign influence - namely British.

India and Japan was the first to gain independance while Singapore and Korea was the last (Singapore broke off from Malaya in 1960s and Korea broke into two portions in 1960s also).

Within those times (short 60 years), see all this nations progress and compare to India's progress. Indians in Malaysia and Singapore started with nothing but clothes on their backs - working in estates and rubber plantations. Today, they are doctors, engineers, owns their own business and some of them are millionaires like Astro owner in Malaysia.

Japan suffered two nuclear blast and its people suffered for nearly 20 years before economics could be restored. It was in 1970s when Japan started to Industralize itself and Malaysia came and learn from them.

What about India? What did they suffer so much that they still lacking? Poor Indians still live in slums while their rich brethens live in rich part of the city, not bothering about them. Is this Hindusm?

When Tsunami and the flood hit India, Indians have to BEG in their own countries for help. But when earthquake hit Pakistan and Katrina hit America, Indian Government race to help without been asked. Is this Hindusm?

But if there were kastriyas were there then why did they fail to protect India from the Islamic barbarians?

Because Kyastria followed Dharmic ways, Muslims didn't.

Kyastrias followed Laws of Combat and Conducts as written in their scriptures - fleeing men will not be hunted down, men on horsebacks will face men on horsebacks, archers versus archers, swordsmen versus swordmen, unarmed combatants will fight unarmed combatants also.

When Warriors like Shivaji managed to break Muslim invasion, they didn't kill Muslims - they let them go, thinking that Muslims will learn from their mistakes and will not fight, choosing peace and willingness to live in peace. But Muslims were mad race, they didn't care about living, they were drunk about rewards in heaven so they attack without any rules of combat.

Another reason is, Indians weren't united - same as today. Rulers do not mix their own armies with other Indian armies to wage against Muslims. Each stood on their own without bothering that if one nation falls, others will fall also.

In the end, the blame is not toward Muslims alone. Kyastrias should have followed Sri krishna's way that trickery and deceive is part of Kyastrias' ways as well. They should have killed Muslims and pushed them back and they failed to do that.

You talk as though you were there right beside Asoka ...

Hmph ... Maybe I had. Maybe I was there, somewhere in Kurusketra, listening to Sri Krishna's words also. Who knows, since there is many births one takes and not all we can remember. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

All that you need to remember is - Asoka's Edict exists and it can become a model for Vedic Laws.

You are a Buddhist crusader hoping to restor Buddhism in India. Well, the members in this forum would understand your motive pretending to a Hindu crusader. Hoping the with the exit of Islam and Christian Buddhism can spread further in India. Got you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why worry obout the Jews. They can take care of themselves without your help. They have a country of their own and doing fine without outside help. Sharon is a butcher like Sadam Hussien. Both can sail in one boat. Hitler comitted genocid against the Jews and millions died but today the Jews did nothing to retaliate. Jedaism is one religion that does not share their religin with other races. Whereas Hinduism accepts anyone that caome to it's temple or follow Hinduism. That's the difference between Hinduism and Judaism.

Don't talk about India's Kastryas. Where were they when the barbarians invaded. I know where they were. Sleeping with their concubines in the harem. So lost their country to nomadic barbarians. It is not a shame? Losing a country to nodamic barbarians who were uncivilized yet had the strenght and cunningnesss to invade a country while it's soldiers were making love. That's what the Kastryas of the vedic period were good for.

It woudl not worry me if Christianity or Islam is wiped out form the face of this planet. What worries me is after that there would come another wolf in the sheep's coat calling themselves guardian of Hinduism but instead with an ulterior motive to supress innocent peasants. This is what would happen some centuries later. Such wolves are growing by the day in India and soon freedom of Hindus would be a thing of the past.

I need not believe the papers as I get news from the horses mouth. It's you who is ignorant and blinded by government propaganda. The Malays are just waiting for the right momennt to strike. Than you will find another May 13 and blood bath. Outwardly the Malaysian government is painting beautiful pictures to attract tourist and investors but this is all a hoax. Did you not know that a Malaysian by the name of Dr. Azahari who was a lecturer once in USM was the master mind in the Bali bombing? He was from the state of Malacca and finally shot by the Indonesian government soldiers. Are you going to deny this fact which the whole world knows. In the state of Kelantan they are training militants to fight against non Muslims in the near future. If you do not know all these than I would say you are stil a baby sucking your thumb.

You backyard is dirty to the core. An Indonesian maid held up in the Ampang police lockup was raped by a constable and he was charged in court and found guilty. Are you blind to this report? You are a liar and a wolf in sheep's coat. You have bad intentions pretending to be a master of the vedas but I know your true nature and soon the members here will know it too.

What a stupid fool you are. Three races yes, but what happens in parliment will not be licked out. There was a legislation pass in parliment sometime back. During Friday prayers all business must stop including non Muslims. That law is silent so far and soon will be implemented when a crononic man takes over as Prime Misinter of Malaysia. When this was leguislated the opposition could not stop it as they were out numbered in the parliment. MCA & MIC had no voice or dare not protest as they know their consequences of opposiing UMNO. So, now do you know what your Malaysian Government is up to?

Go to the Malaysiakin websit or read the Rocket if you want first hand news. Looks like I know better than you about your own country.

But is that not what the Malaysian leaders say. They would always say that Malaysia's price of petrol/telephone charges/broadband/electricty/water and many other rates are much less compared to other third world countries. So, what is wrong in me comparing India with other 3rd world countries? And what about NEP? Where is the Indians equity and how much is it since independance? Can you tell me that?

There was a report by your police that Indians in Malaysia are a threat to the countries security. Did you miss that or trying to hide that? Little boy I suggest you go and ask someone who has a better knowledge of your country instead of telling lies here.

The laws of combat by Kastryas was defeated by uncivilize morons so do not talk about kastrya laws to me. In todays world there is no such thing as men on horsebacks will face men on horsebacks, archers versus archers, swordsmen versus swordmen, unarmed combatants will fight unarmed combatants also. You must be a dreamer or lover of cartoon combat.

You fight the enemy who is at your door step in whatever manner he is and that is combat of the 21st century. You cannot say I'm with a pistol whereas you are with a sword and ask him to send someone with a sword. What a stupid and foolish thing to do. No wonder the Kastryas lost the battle. So, now we know we cannot appoint the kastryas to protect India but the peasanst would have a better mode of fighting the enemies. So, your kastrays are defeated in the hime lad itself. Boooooooom.

Now you admit that in vedic period Indians do not united. What a shame? So, all this talk of darmic and vedic laws are all .. Whewwwwwwww! What am I doing here talking to a child all this while?

Sorry! I did not know that I was dealing with a minor. You are a comic hero for sure. This conversation is over.

You are a Buddhist crusader hoping to restor Buddhism in India.

First of all, I have never claimed I was a Hindu (or a Buddhist for that matter), so how do you say I pretend to be a Hindu? Ask someone like Maadhav or the Admin for that matter if I have ever pretend to be a Hindu or bash Hindusm up when I was posting the past few months. I did bash ISCKON and Srila Pradhupada though.

Secondly, so what if I wanted to revive Buddhism? Didn't know Buddhism was dead. Buddhism comes from India the same way Jainism and other sub-religions did, so I don't see why anyone couldn't want to help India and Buddhism at the same time. Is there harm in that?

Lastly, compared to Buddhism, Hindusm is in brink of destruction because Hindusm is practised in a few countries only - in Malaysia and India. Buddhism is practised in Sri Lanka (if you consider atheism part of Buddhism also), Thailand, Indochina, Korea and Japan. So Buddhism will last longer than Hindusm. So I don't need to promote Buddhism now, I just need to help save Hindusm.

So, go and do more homework. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Why worry obout the Jews?

This is why I dislike talking to uneducated people. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Even with the Internet in their fingertips and countless knowledge to their reading pleasure, people like you still live in a nutshell and don't want to expand your mind. Read about other people's beliefs. Expand your mind outside India.

At least, run a google check on my nickname before asking me stupid questions. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jedaism is one religion that does not share their religin with other races. Whereas Hinduism accepts anyone that caome to it's temple or follow Hinduism. That's the difference between Hinduism and Judaism.

Judaism isn't shared with other races because God never told Jews to share. Jews respected that - at first, they thought other people are living sinfully, but now, attitude change. Jews begin to understand that their religion meant for them and they are to live and get to know others. Which is why Jewish people starting to get to know Hindus and Buddhism who seeks to exist in peace.

Jews have started to take steps to exist peacefully, whatever their difference with others maybe, WHEN are Hindus going to come out of their coconut shells and explore the world?

Don't talk about India's Kastryas. Where were they when the barbarians invaded.

You know . about Hindusm or Kyastrias. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Did you not know that a Malaysian by the name of Dr. Azahari who was a lecturer once in USM was the master mind in the Bali bombing? He was from the state of Malacca and finally shot by the Indonesian government soldiers.

I know, but did you know or not that Malaysian (Muslims especially) society had disowned Dr. Azahari and his family lives in shame for having a member of their family who murdered innocent people? In one interview, the father of the person (I believed) told the press that he was happy that Azahari died in hail of bullets. Did you know that?

Are you going to deny this fact which the whole world knows. In the state of Kelantan they are training militants to fight against non Muslims in the near future.

And did you know that the PAS party - Malaysia Islamic Party which ruled Kelantan had LOST its power in an election a few days ago? Malaysia secular party - UMNO is taken over and will start constitution.

As I said before, Muslims cannot simply do like what they do in other places. It is because in Malaysia, economic and social power is in our (non-Muslims) hands. They abused us, Malaysia will not rise again.

Such wolves are growing by the day in India and soon freedom of Hindus would be a thing of the past.

They are not wolves, they are Lions - like that which decorate the Asokan Edict.

And what freedom are you talking about? Freedom to watch porn movies? Go to pubs, drink alcholol and pick girls up for one-night stands? Freedom to live like pigs and then claim there is no God? If you want that sort of freedom, GO to AMERICA. Don't attempt to change India to America just to please your parastic and dark nature.

An Indonesian maid held up in the Ampang police lockup was raped by a constable and he was charged in court and found guilty.

IF the police man who raped her was found guilty in court of law, so what is the problem? He did wrong and he is punished for it. It is not like no nations in the world have idiots with sexual urges willing to rape.

During Friday prayers all business must stop including non Muslims.

Don't talk if you don't know facts. This "stop" is for Government staffs alone and it last about 1 hour and 45 minutes - usually starting at 12.30 to 2.00 o'clock on Fridays alone. Other business and non-government sectors resume business as always and the Government don't bother about them. Muslims in this sector still have those break and non-Muslim business organizations allows it. I don't see what is wrong with sacrificing half an hour for Muslims to do their prayers.

MCA & MIC had no voice or dare not protest as they know their consequences of opposiing UMNO.

Wrong again - MCA and MIC follow Rules of Co-existence with Muslims, we don't go out to control them.

And for your information, MCA controls most of Chinese newspapers and MIC controls most of Tamil newspapers, so if they don't like something, they will voice it out, like the dislike of government ruling to demolish temples a few years back.

Sharp criticism from both MIC and MCA brought a halt to the government's attempt to demolish temples who is unused in a long time and MIC took over the administration of this temples. I have seen pictures of important temples in India been demolished and the people, despite of protesting, is powerless to stop politicians also. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Go to the Malaysiakin websit or read the Rocket if you want first hand news.

Why don't you read Tamil newspaper? Why read Opposition Parties' website? The Rocket is DAP - an Opposition Party and then don't even own 5% of Malaysian people's trust. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, what is wrong in me comparing India with other 3rd world countries?

I'm comparing India from her so-called Independance in 1948, you are comparing India with other nations today - in 3rd World countries. We don't compare the same thing. I'm comparing data of what India have accomplish in 60 years, you in the past, maybe 5 years.

And what about NEP? Where is the Indians equity and how much is it since independance? Can you tell me that?

Why don't you tell me if you think India progressed so much? And at same time, why don't you bring same data on other countries which achieved Independance at the same time like Singapore, Korea and Japan?

The laws of combat by Kastryas was defeated by uncivilize morons so do not talk about kastrya laws to me.

Kyastrians were defeated by their disunity and by the facts that they fought against a race who have no interest in peace or living. Can't blame the Laws of Combat since it still applies today.

Take Hindus and Muslims/Christians for example. Christians and Muslims willing to lie, cheat, pretend to be Hindus and modify/question the Vedas in order to bring corruption to Hindus and Hindusm - same way they did in the past, except those day, it was in battlefield.

So what stopping a Hindu from proclaiming he is a Muslim then go to a Muslim site and corrupt their Al Quran? Nothing ... Hindus can do that but they don't. Why? because Hindus believe in Dharma and knows following adharmic ways, no matter the reasons is, is still sinful.

So, those who calls Hindus here should be proud if you still fight a fair battle. They should be happy because Laws of Kyastrias still lives in them. Remember Sri Rama who fought with Bows and Arrows when Asuras use all sort of weaponry.

You fight the enemy who is at your door step in whatever manner he is and that is combat of the 21st century.

Wrong ... there is plenty of ways to fight in 21th Century. Way of Non-Violence like Mahatma Gandhi is one, fighting fairly even so you may lose is one and there is a lot a ways to fight.

ONLY cowards will choose Islamic ways or go around think that you will lose so might as well don't fight - like you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, now we know we cannot appoint the kastryas to protect India but the peasanst would have a better mode of fighting the enemies.

What mode is that? Lie down and spread your legs, by stating it is "Peaceful Co-existing" with Muslims and Christians? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, all this talk of darmic and vedic laws are all ..

Yes, Hindus are not united - back then and now. That was their mistake, so what is the solution? Throw away all the knowledge of Hindus' forefathers and live an adharmic lives like Americans and Christians?

NO, you fight and fix your differences. Weakness exist not so you can use it as excuse, it exists so you can become strong. You united due to your common goal - reviving Hindusm.

One method - through the Internet and forums like this. In the Internet - there is no caste or creed. All you need to do know is, forget about whose god is bigger and better and concentrate in fixing the problems.

PS : When I said "You", I wasn't talking about a joker named Barney, I was referring to whoever reading this, so they may find it useful.

Yes, but not in the country of its origin. Do you take everything out of context? And by the way I know what you nick name stands for but that may be a use as a disguise. It's represents mystical kabbala. But it also represents the mystical comic hero. And you are a comic hero as far as I'm concern.

Yeh! But the Jews would not accept anyone outside their race. Try going to Isreal and mingle with them. They are one bunch of race who did not even believe in Jesus. So, let their squabbles be theirs since both are Jews. They would not believe any prophet or messiah other than Moses. To them Moses is the father of all prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:20 - But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.

And Jesus did die acruel death. So they believe. They hated Jesus who was their onw kind. They paid the price. Millions were tortured to death on Germany. A curse was on them and after the curse was lifted they became free and anindependant nation.

You are far behind Malaysian politics and talking to you would be a waste of time. Yest at one time MCA was strong because of the ration of the chinese population in Malaysia but not any more as the Malays are in par with all other races combined. The ball is now in their court and they can kick it whichever way they want.

You see, when you lack in info yo talk .. Are you so stupid. The legislation of law I mentioned is not about time off for only Muslims. It involved all in the country. Islam is the supreme religion of the Malaysia and in the near future they can implement the law that was passed. It say all and that includes non Muslims. Which means in the near future when the Muslims go for Friday prayers you have to stop your business. If you are eatng in an eatery tey must close the shutters and you will have to leave. So, understand the phrase before making fool of yourself.

You are contradinction you own statment. First you profess voilence against Muslims and Christians but hee you talk about dramic and Gandhi's ahimsha. You are a comic.

Well, you talk so much about getting rid of the Muslims and Christians from India so why not you lead the way by example. Load yourself with TNT and jump them during their Friday prayers instead of yapping here of your seriousness in helping Hindus. I know your motive and no one is falling for that. You are a Jewish sympathizer and using the Hindus to fight your battle against the Christians and Muslims. And what is the best place? INDIA!

How many of you are around here. May there are those hiding behind nicknames and using the same method. All HINDUS must be aware that people like you are very dangerous and could xause chaos in a country. Do the Malyss in your country know that you are a Jewish sympathizer? I can imagine what they will do to you if only they knew.......

Yes, I am a JOKER but a good one not like you a comic hero in the pretex. A silent killer like Norman Bates. Very dangerous so should be cautious when dealing with such people.

OM NAMA SHIVAYA

Yes, but not in the country of its origin.

Buddhism is dying in India ... replaced by Capitalism, Christianity and Atheism which choking away at Hindusm as well. So why don't revive Hindusm and Buddhism? This two religion had made India a peaceful and progressive country in the past. I don't see anything wrong with it.

It's represents mystical kabbala. But it also represents the mystical comic hero. And you are a comic hero as far as I'm concern.

No, the so-called comic hero (it's from a game character, not comic) is taken from the mystical Kabbala since the designer of the game (from Japan who is interested in Post-Christian beliefs themselves) take the name for their character and thus, the name stuck and Loved by millions.

Don't India have games market? I know there is some game designers from India who helped to design games like Summoner and Summoner 2 though. Never mind if you don't have experience in Gaming World.

Yeh! But the Jews would not accept anyone outside their race.

Wrong ... if you want to become a Jew, you must go through Circimsicion process also (you do know what is Circimcision is, right?) and then, they will be allowed to join the Jewish Community. Their name (for the newly converted) will be based on Abraham's Household (which means you will become one of children of Abraham).

Many ortodox Russians (who still observed the Sabbath and the 10 Commandments) Christians have become Jews throught this way and Christians in Russia and Mid-Europe still lives in peace with Jews.

They are one bunch of race who did not even believe in Jesus. So, let their squabbles be theirs since both are Jews. They would not believe any prophet or messiah other than Moses.

Wrong ... do you know that Jews, like Hindus and Buddhist are waiting for the Chosen One to come and lead them back? Buddhist is waiting for Maitreya and Hindus is waiting for Kalki. Jews is waiting for Messiah (NOT Jesus).

Basically, the Chosen One will come as Human - born and live like Human, he will usher a new age and return the Hebrews who shattered throughout the World back to the Promised Land. The unbelievers will perish and peace will resign.

And Jesus did die acruel death.

Yet, Jesus died in hands of Romans - same Romans who are Christians now and same ones who rewritten the Bible as you have today in 11 and 12th century. Why must Jews suffer for crimes Romans had commited?

The ball is now in their court and they can kick it whichever way they want.

I live in Malaysia and with Muslims, you don't. Please don't lecture me about Malaysian Politics. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Islam is the supreme religion of the Malaysia and in the near future they can implement the law that was passed. It say all and that includes non Muslims. Which means in the near future when the Muslims go for Friday prayers you have to stop your business. If you are eatng in an eatery tey must close the shutters and you will have to leave. So, understand the phrase before making fool of yourself.

Once again, don't talk about something you don't know.

Muslims themselves are against Syariah Laws and wish to remain secular. Muslims themselves knows that if Syariah Laws is implemented, women will lose their jobs, cannot leave their homes freely, men who are free to go to discos nowadays will be punished and those who commit adultery will be stoned to death. Once again, I live in Malaysia, you don't.

First you profess voilence against Muslims and Christians but hee you talk about dramic and Gandhi's ahimsha. You are a comic.

I said there is more than one way to fight in 21th Century and Gandhi's way is just one of them. READ PROPERLY. Others cannot read for you.

Load yourself with TNT and jump them during their Friday prayers instead of yapping here of your seriousness in helping Hindus.

Only a fool like you could commit suicide thinking you are helping anyone. By living and fighting, I can defeat more enemies by preaching than I could kill by strapping myself with a bomb. And besides, ONLY people who have no faith that what they believe is truth will follow such methods.

You are a Jewish sympathizer and using the Hindus to fight your battle against the Christians and Muslims. And what is the best place? INDIA!

Hindus have a common enemy with Jews - Christians and Muslims, so why don't put aside the difference and work together? After all, only thing Jewish people were ever after was their Promised Land which is occupied by those damned Arabs.

Do the Malyss in your country know that you are a Jewish sympathizer?

Well ... Yeah. Malaysian Constitution protects individual rights and besides, no Muslims dares to debate about Jewish Tradition and Islam because Muslims are in disadvantage. Many Muslims don't know their own religion and they will not talk about something they themselves don't know face to face.

An so now you advocate for Buddhism as well than Judism and later on for Islam and Christianity. What are you actually?

As far as I know you're a COMIC hero dreaming of a saviour to defend the world. Just like the American's dream hero Superman.

Yes, you can if you want but that's not what the athenic Jews want. One can change one's name or religion but not the race. So embracing Judaism may be your wish but you cannot be a Jew because you are not a Jew. Whereas Hinduism is totally different. We do not care what race you beleong to as long as you are a Hindu. But on the other hand the Jews are orthodox and would not accept you in their clan. Yu are wasting your time.

Yeh! they can wait as long as they want but would not see because they just missed him some 2,000 years back. But the Christians believe he would appear again but they do not realize that he would not appear again as Jesus but may be with a different get up.

Romans only punished him according to their laws but it was the Jews who committed him to the Romans. So, it was the Jews who have sinned. The high priest of the Jews was the culprit who refuse to accept changes in the Jewish religion which Jesus was propagating. He was afraid that people would sway to Jesus and he would lose his position. So even if there was another messanger they still would not believe him and do the same as what they did to Jesus.

Yeh! You may but I know more about Malaysia than you. I know the current affairs and what they police did to a local Malay girl in the police station. Made her to strip and do ear squat. What a shame and yet the Deputy IGP claims it is SOP. What an idiot and a moron he is. Do you know the number of cases the HRC have discovered and investigated but to date none has been reviewed? Malaysia has become a police state. People's freedom is deprived. Take the case of the former DPM Dator Seri Anuar Ibrahim who was framed and removed from the cabinate. But later the former IGP was fined for slappig the detained Anuar Ibrahim. It clearly shows police brutality exist in Malaysia and the police force is corrupted to the core. The are too many cases of land scam by authorities and victims are not companciated. Too many dirty linens. So , don't tell me I do not now about Malaysia.

Muslims in Malaysia are a bunch of idiots who would listen anything the ullams say. Only a few are against unethical fatwas. But the majority wants syraia lwas to be implimented. The states have their own syria laws and differs form one state to another. Malaysia is a masala mix but with no direction. The Malays are a bias lot who do not wish to see other races progress and excel in all fields. Most of the agency rights held by Chinese ave been withdrawn and given to Malay enterpreneurs. The ofrmer PM made some selected Malys instan millioniors but look at their stake in the natinal economic. Indians are a third class citizens in thier onw country og birth. Too many that I have about your wonderful Malaysia and yet you say I do not now about Malaysia.

I ask you to do so because you are adamant in wiping out the Muslims and Christians from the face of this planet. Your preaching does not cary weight and so that would be a best choice for you now.

OM NAMA SHIVAYA.

As far as I know you're a COMIC hero dreaming of a saviour to defend the world. Just like the American's dream hero Superman.

Then you know nothing. I'm no game hero, I was a game VILLIAN. I don't defend anyone, I came to destroy everyone. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So embracing Judaism may be your wish but you cannot be a Jew because you are not a Jew.

Wrong again ... One can become Jew by circimscision and changing the name to the House of Abraham. Many ortodox Christians from Russia had become Jews in such way.

Romans only punished him according to their laws but it was the Jews who committed him to the Romans. So, it was the Jews who have sinned.

Wrong again. Judas (Christian) committed him to Romans. He was tried by Roman judge and executed according to Roman Laws. Since Jews never taken him as Son of a God, then I don't see why they are sinned in such way. Also, it is common for Messiahs to suffer in such way for the people so what Jesus did was nothing new.

You may but I know more about Malaysia than you.

You know NOTHING. That is fact.

I ask you to do so because you are adamant in wiping out the Muslims and Christians from the face of this planet. Your preaching does not cary weight and so that would be a best choice for you now.

Correction - Wiping out Muslims, Christians and USELESS Atheist animals. Let not forget about them, shall we? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I really don't understand what you talking about. What choice? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

indriyani parany ahur

indriyebhyah param manah

manasas tu para buddhir

yo buddheh paratas tu sah

The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher than senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind; and he [the soul] is even higher than the intelligence.

Hey remember we re neither north indians nor south indians we are the souls, the outer identity is just like the outer dress wich we have to throw one day.

I just dont understand even after reading so many scripturs, we fail to understand the very core thing.

Hari hari bol

Hey sephi,

I greatly appreciate your debate with barney, guess both of you should be given credit for such a debate, just like had there been no duryodhana, there wud have never been the battle of kurukshethra, and the gita wud have been never spoken by the supreme.

I do very less writing here, and then I think I do the right reading........

hari hari bol