IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

true brahmin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, Greetings. Good wishes. Please carefully read and try to understand at its level the following:-

"JANMANAA JAAYATHEY SUDHRAHA! KARMANAA JAYATHEY VIPRAHA!!

BRAHMA GNANAKTHU BRAHMANAHA!!!". We all know this sayings of the vedas. Praying GOD in a temple or performing pooja to GOD daily alone is not an essential quality for a true brahmin. A TRUE BRAHMIN IS A PERSON BORN FOR ANY CASTE, WHO EXPERIENCING THE GOD WITHIN, AND SEEKING THE GOD IN YOU, ME, ALL INERT, ENTITIES OF HIS SURROUNDING. HIS SURROUNDING HERE MEANS WHERE HE LIVES. NOT TO BE DETERMINED BY THE SO CALLED GEOGRAPHICAL MEASUREMENTS. I wont agree a brahmin living away from his native is not true. What I am telling is BRAHMINISM or quality of a BRAHMIN is neither connected with his place of living nor with his migration. A person born to some other caste could become a brahmin in this birth itself, by experiencing the GOD WITHIN himself. So I request all of our brothers and sisters of this forum to raise themselves above the vanities of the globe. REPEAT HARI ! DONT WORRY !! THERE IS A STATUS FOR ALL WHO CAME OUT OF THE ILLUSION OF THIS EARTH, CALLED SALVATION. TRY TO RESERVE A PLACE THEIR instead of getting a place in this forum. If found anything incorrect, please feel free to ask me.

krishna describes in gita what a brahmin (brahmana) is.

no need to re define what he/she is.

<< TRY TO RESERVE A PLACE THEIR instead of getting a place in this forum. >>

i tihink you mean to say:

<< TRY TO RESERVE A PLACE there in vaikuntha instead of getting a place in this forum or in this world. >>

now how can you reserve a place if there is terrorism around you and in your home or neighborhood or country?

Are you sayng, "don't care what happens to your relatives, in the society, and the country. just let them go to hell, but be very selfish and go to god alone in his dhama" ?

please use a good username if want to discuss more.

Guest guest

A TRUE BRAHMIN IS ONE WHO IS SEEKING THE GOD IN YOU, ME, ALL INERT, ENTITIES OF HIS SURROUNDING. IF ONE EXPERIENCES THIS, what is the role of Terrorism, Extremism etc., etc.,.,

Please do yogic sadhanas. REPEAT HARI! DONT WORRY!!

SARVA DHARMAAN PARITHYACHA MAAMEKAM SARANAM VRAJA !!

THE SOUL NEITHER BORN, NOR DESTROYED. ONE CANNOT DESTROY SOUL BY HIS EXTREMISM OR TERRORISM. THINK DEEPLY MY DEAR BROTHER. WHATEVER YOU STATED IS ILLUSION OF THE GLOBE. Pl. try raise yourself. There are two folds: (1) SELF- DEVELOPMENT AND (2) GOD REALIZATION. IF ONE REALIZED THE GOD [Generator,Operator, Destroyer(merging of soul)] WITHIN, they never think of Terrorism. Now I dont want to be known by others, which is definitely a hurdle for (1) and (2). If you feel anything/something not good, pl. allow me to chant alone and allow me to leave the forum. IF EVERYONE TAKE CARE HIMSELF THE WORLD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES. GOD BLESS YOU.