IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

incartion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

can people be reincarnated as an animal? like a domestic cat? i am not trying to be funny asking this question. i have a cat that looks at me and stares at me like he "knows" me - i have had this cat since he was 6 weeks old, he will be 4 on the 25th of dec. it is a look more than just a familure "hey your my owner & you feed me" look. thanks for your time.

Sounds like Garfield to me. :P

Yes, Hindusm do believe that Souls can reincarnate into animals and, I believe they brought a lists of possible animals which has human souls in them.

My guess is, your cat is someone you owed something in your pervious life and it is trying to reclaim what you owed in this.

birth in human form is rare and a great opperrtuity to get out of the cycles of births/deaths. what one does and wishes in one's human body determines a series of births in various species, but all do not remember previous births, some do.

there was an artificial small and shallow pond in a lady's back yard and had a golden fish about 8-10 inch long. she had a dog to. the lady noticed that the dog will sit at the edge of the pond and stare at the fish with affection. then the fish would come very close and stare at the dog. the dog would sit for long time there staring at the fish, and the fish would stare at the dog, as if both love each other.

this love could be due to their previous births experiences.

fyi, there is no eternal hell per hinduism, and no one stays inanimal body for ever, one will get human body again if lost it. a sould could get non human body between two human births.

it is a common experience that most people like some person(s) naturally, and do not like some others naturally, for no reason. that is due to the experiences of previous births.

Read previous posts with newspapers link of Reincarnations in India.

There is enough proof of that.

Some reading material:

Reincarnation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Reincarnation, as a doctrine or mystical belief, holds the notion that one's 'Spirit' ('Soul' depending on interpretation), 'Higher or True Self', 'Divine Spark', 'I' or 'Ego' (not to be confused with the ego as defined by psychology) or critical parts of these returns to the material world after physical death to be reborn in a new body. The natural process is considered integrative of all experiences from each lifetime. A new personality feature, with the associated character, is developed during each life in the physical world, based upon past integrated experience and new acquired experiences. Some Reincarnation theories express that usually rebirth is made each time in alternated female and male type of bodies. Also that there is interaction between predeterminism of certain experiences or lessons intended to happen during the physical life, and the free-will action of the individual as they live that life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

Guest guest

thanks for your reply. makes sense to me! he has me wrapped around his little paw, thats for sure.

where can i find this list of animals, you typed about?

are you hindu? i am just curious. i am agnostic but hinduism intrests me a great deal...because of the reincarnation belief.

there used to be a series that came on the discovery channel (i think) and it was by Arthur C. Clark. something about mysterious universe or something like that. there were quite a few shows about reincarnation.

thanks again for your reply. im gonna go register on this site!

thanks for your reply. makes sense to me! he has me wrapped around his little paw, thats for sure.

Here's my own experience ... don't expect anyone to believe it though.

I had two dogs who lived almost 10 years. One dog is calm and obedience type while another is Athiseksa incarnate ( <_< Whahahaha). The 2nd one can easily get angry and bite people and can only listen to me, my mother and my father. Can say the 2nd one bite just about every one who comes to my house. He loves to bite me also, especially when I wrap a cloth around my hands and shove it to its face and he wrestle with it.

Anyway, 3 years ago, the two dog died ... both died of sickness and I was sad. Then a year ago, this black puppy kept coming to my house. My mother kept chasing it away but it kept coming. One day, I picked it up to put aside and it bite me playfully in my hand. I knew (or felt) the 2nd one had come home but unfortunately, we cannot keep it because my nephew was just born (2 months at that time) and dog's hair can get into the baby's lungs and cause inflamation.

So, I silently pray that the 2nd one will find a good home soon. After that day, I didn't find the 2nd one again and hope that God gave him a good home.

where can i find this list of animals, you typed about?

This I'm not sure ... I heard of the lists some time ago, from some smurthi (texts which is written down based on what heard) I think. Try asking around.

are you hindu? i am just curious. i am agnostic but hinduism intrests me a great deal...because of the reincarnation belief.

What I'm is not important. What is agnostic? I must warn you that I don't take atheists very kindly.

If you want to understand Reincarnation, then go no further than the Periodic Table in your Science Lab. That is the best example I could think of.

All the elements - from the lightest (Helium) to the largest have 1 basic similarities - Electron and Proton (positive and negative values). Picture this as Merit (Punya) and Sins and you could understand what some men consider as Secret of the Universe quite easily. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

it is a picture of a fairy called "contemplation" by an artist named amy brown.

the message at the bottom is from a song by AudioSlave called "What You Are". the lyrics are "And when asked for light, I set my self on fire - and if I go far away I know you, you'll find another salve..." basically the song - to me - is about a person who does everything they can and "thinks" is reasonable to satisfy the wants or needs of the person they love. i am a very passionate and giving person and do whatever i can for another and sometimes i get walked on/used in the end. those lyrics have an extremly stong and personal meaning for me.

later...

Agnostic is someone who believes there is a "higher power"/"god or goddess". I AM NOT an atheist!!!

I just do not believe in the "normal" organized christian religion that is widely accepted in the USA.

Believe in (possible existence) of God/Goddess or "higher power" without been tied down by religious values is good enough for a first step. From there, you can decide how to live your life to strive for perfection.

Frankly speaking, I don't believe that religion alone could show who God is. One must research and understand everything around us in order to know the World we live in and from there, whether God exists or not will be evident enough.

Religion is another way also; a guideline for those who wish to understand God faster, but many (like Christians and Muslims) take their own religion as the ONLY way to God and prosecute others.