IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

An interesting article dravidian origin of Shiva

Rate this topic

I just want to answer ur last question.. Its funny to see u posting so many questions without knowing wats the fact.. My answer to ur last question itself will prove tat u are very well in blabbering and ur heart doesnt want to accept the fact... Hope u atleast know tat Stalin is not the only son of Karunanidhi but he also has few sons and daughters.. Their names are Alagiri, Muthu, Kanimozhi and Tamil Selvi which are beautiful Tamil names (Dont think am his supporter or follower.. I hate him to core but still I felt very funny seeing ur question). Basically, Karunanidhi was very impressed on communist ideologies and principles, if doesnt met Dr. C.N.Annadurai (Founder of DMK and former chief minister of Tamil Nadu) he would have joined any of the communist party.. Hope u know joseph stalin of Russia.. He died on 5th March 1953.. Karunanidhi's son born on 1st March 1953.. So, based on the respect tat karuna had on stalin and communist, he kept his son's name as Stalin...