IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm not responsible

Rate this topic

There's two sort of Puppets in the world - those who knows and accept and those who refused to accept and fight.

When I say we are puppets, what I meant was, we are puppets to Karma, not God. We sow what we reap and we continued to sow nevertheless.

One of the most foolish part of the World is the foolishness of Love over Duty and Responsibility. I have seen many examples of people, proclaim they love God while living an imperfect life daily.

A Muslim police man for example, say he loves God and therefore, he prays 5 times a day, yet when performing his duties, he take bribe when offered. So what is the use of his prayers if he do not perform the responsibility and duty in life? Is it not important?

I know a Hindu Vaishnavas in my office who organise/performs Bhajans at his home during weekends and end of the months. Yet, the same person are into cheating, lying and office politics in the office, all in attempt to get ahead of others.

I know a Christians in my office as well, one of the heads of the office. He boost himself to be a Christians who a military background - very discipline and a good follower of Christ. Yet, he do not even have the courtesy to know that he had made mistake and have several times made others scrapegoat for his mistakes.

All this jokers above could say the same thing as you do - Love God. But in the end, they couldn't even do a simple task of performing their Duties and Responsibility as required and they themselves had accepted. In the end, they kept sowing into their own Karma the bad deeds while fooling themselves saying that God will forgive them.

Sorry, for me, striving to become perfect is path to God and that is performing your duties properly.

While this body my soul occupies is certainly mortal and I will have to let go of it on one destined day...

If you want to die so much, why don't you join Al Queda and blow yourself up like they do?

When are you people going to learn that LIVING is the Goal of Hindusm, NOT daydreaming about dying. If God wants you to come back to Him so fast, He couldn't have bothered to make you alive.

Since you are alive (and well), its shows that His will is for you to live. And since you are alive, what are you going to do with the time allocated to you?

Love and Love while forget your Duty and Responsibility to your society? If you say yes, I suggest some nice designer drugs which you could use. Why? Because you are wasting your existence.

... but what do you expect, we live in the darkest of ages.

The world is in darkest age because Hindus have given up and allow themselves to rot away. They are not fighting, they just sitting down and rotting away.

Maybe Hindus are not as strong as I imagine they could be. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You lived in peace for hundreds of years to the point that you didn't know how to fight when the Invaders came. You lost miseably your land and your rights.

Then, instead of continue to fight, you accepted Christianity and Islam and tried to incorporate them in Hindusm, further rotting whatever left in Hindusm.

Finally now, Hindus themselves don't know what to believe that they preach blind love while abandoning Duty and Responsibility to Each other and to God.

You're right ... the Age is Dark, because you are blind. You have poke your own eyes and see the world from a blind man's perspective. Only when you recover your eyes and perform your Duty and Responsibility to each other, you will become strong and see the world as what it is - Heaven by its own right.

... on what I understood of the laws of Dharma as written in ancient hindu scriptures.

Oh really ... where did it say that Love is above Duty and Responsibility? Who teached you that? Sri Krishna? Sri Rama? Vedas? Gita?

Guest guest

What duties do you speak of? How do you know that perfecting yourself in those duties brings you closer to God?

If those people you mentioned above truly loved God then they would live every second of their life with God's love in their minds and hearts. They would not strive to attain power over others or increase their material wealth, all to satisfy their false and irrelevant desires -- desires which would not exist if they truly loved God.

Guest guest

My friend do not put words into my mouth for the sake of pushing your undigested opinion.

Never did I say that I wanted to die and never did I say that Love is above Duty and Responsibility.

The fact that we will all at some point die and leave our current bodies is not debatable. That is what I said.

Duty and Responsibility stems from Love. If you do not love yourself and all things around you fully and equally then you can not perform your duties and responsibilities properly as you are unaware of the true consequences of your actions.

What duties do you speak of? How do you know that perfecting yourself in those duties brings you closer to God?

How do I know? Because it is mentioned in various scriptures like the Gita that performing one's duty and responsibility for sake of God is better. You deny it?

If those people you mentioned above truly loved God then they would live every second of their life with God's love in their minds and hearts. They would not strive to attain power over others or increase their material wealth, all to satisfy their false and irrelevant desires -- desires which would not exist if they truly loved God.

Facts - they do. WHY? Because they believe the same thing as you preach - Love. There's no true love or false love.

Those who love someone else will want something in return from the loved one. It is materialistic sort of love. That is what sort of love many have - Christian and Muslim sort of Love for God.

They believe that they love God, so they could "invest" their time and effects to Him. In return, they expect God to give them Heaven and pleasure after death. I bet if God said that you will go to Hell tomorrow, you will stop believing in God and deny it. One who truly love God seeks NOTHING.

The fact that we will all at some point die and leave our current bodies is not debatable. That is what I said.

So why are you so bothered about Dying and going back to God when there is better things to do on this World like educating the future generations about God?

Duty and Responsibility stems from Love. If you do not love yourself and all things around you fully and equally then you can not perform your duties and responsibilities properly as you are unaware of the true consequences of your actions.

To aware of your consequences of your action, you do not need Love, what you need is Compassion and Passion toward God. Love is materialistic in nature. Compassion is general toward ALL - God and His creations. Passion toward your duty shows determination and eagerness to please God with your task and performance.

There is many ways you can know the consequences of your action, not only by loving. However, if you love what you do, then you are putting emotional attachment onto what you do - thus the task and duty will be for YOUR sake and not God's.

Guest guest

"Love is materialistic in nature."

That is absolutely not true! I know that my words alone will not change your mind, as words alone rarely do. It will require a certain combination of events to occur for you to understand.

When I talk about love I am not talking about sex or emotions. Not the love that you feel for your wife or husband or your relatives, and definitely not the love that most religious people say they have towards God. I am talking about the infinite love that you feel in your heart for all living and non-living things. The love that burns in your heart when you think about God.

Guest guest

"So why are you so bothered about Dying and going back to God when there is better things to do on this World like educating the future generations about God?"

Again, never did I say that I am bothered about Dying.

Dying does not mean 'going back to God'. I assume that by 'going back to God' we mean breaking free of the cycle of Karma and re-entering the state of infinite love.

Very few souls who depart this materialistic world in this dark age actually 'go back to God'. That is because they fail to break free of the cycle of Karma in their lifetime. And also because they fail to confront and prepare for death before death actually comes. If death cames to you now, how will you meet it? Will you be calm and at peace or will your soul go through tremendous shock? Will your soul suffer because it is attached to this world and does not want to let go? Will there be materialistic desires which you have not had time to satisfy? All these things will keep you in the whirlpool of the cycle of birth and death.

Guest guest

If you want to be a puppet, you can remain so. Whenever a person calls some other person fool, idiot, puppet etc it is a reflection of unloved nature of that person. I sincerely feel sorry for these individuals. They think they are perfect by doing their duties and responsibilties. I do not deny their efforts, but for me if I put honest love first, duties and all others just follow. How can you hurt fellow human beings if you really love them? I am totally convinced that morality cannot forced at gun point. It has to come from inside and as I understood that is the God's way. We cannot fix this world with Laws and Darmas without the Heart felt LOVE. Please have faith in Love and it is very basic. It is easy to just do your duty than to love some one. I pray for all the unloveds......KT

Guest guest

I programmed a computer to to something.

It did that perfectly well.

The computer has fulfilled its duties, so it will go to heaven.

Of course, computer can't exhibit love and compassion which are so unique to humans like us, but so what?

Guest guest

Shivite,

You are not the body but the spirit soul. Similarly the computer is just the body. The body doesnt go to heaven, it is the soul that goes (if at all).. but note that heaven is not the ultimate destination. Now dont tell me that the computer program is the soul and you built that!!!

Guest guest

My reply was intended to Sephiroth, who keeps denying that love is not necessary, but performing one's duties alone is enough to gain ticket to heaven.

I firmly believe in the ancient tamil philosophy Anbe Sivam (Love is God and God is love).

Performing one's duties without love is not the right approach.