IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nem

Visiting other temples

Rate this topic

Is there any guidelines or anything to do with visiting other religious temples?

I see no problem with it, but any different views? What if a Hindu were to visit a Mosque?

Guest guest

..It might come as a stunning revelation to many that the word "ALLAH" can be derived from the Sanskrit language. In Sanskrit Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms. They signify a goddess. The term Allah forms part of Sanskrit chants invoking goddess Durga, also known as Bhavani, Chandi and Mahishasuramardini. The Islamic word Allah for God is therefore could possibly be ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued by Islam. The word Allah means in ancient sanskrit, mother/goddess.

<< In Sanskrit Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms. >>

I have seen no reason to believe this.

Watch out when some unknown "guest" poses a sanskrit scholar.

Scriptures can be refereced to know the truth, not "guests".

Some sure could be anti-vedics.

This is info warfare age,

and the forums are battlegrounds.

I think you guys have misunderstoon my question. It doesn't matter about mosque or the meaning of Allah, it is all linked to the ONE GOD anyway right?

There are many names GOD can be called by. Also i didnt only mean mosque, i meant church, gurdwara etc...

every different religion's temple will say different thing about god and what His message is.

so, then what it would help you go many different temples?

if you are a Hindu, you need to have one ishta deva you worship, then you respect all other vedic devas and their tempels. you can visit temples of the religions that are vedic, that is offshoots of hinduism. these are jainism, buddhism, and sikhism. why? just to respect them and know what they are. but follow/worship one - your ishta deva.