IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

Sad when I see things like this ...

Rate this topic

Muslims runs around saying Islam is peaceful and for all Mankind, YET, for most of its children, they could only dream how to fight and die.

[Qoute]

"We don't have athletes, or movie stars or other celebrities that the children can look up to," said Eyad Sarraj, a prominent Gaza psychiatrist and human rights activist.

"Anyone who fights Israel is a role model. Militants and martyrs are the only role models here."

Source : http://news./s/nm/20051010/lf_nm/mideast_militancy_dc_1

Guest guest

Arab muslims are a minority with the greatest number of muslims in Indonesia and after that in India. So Asia has the greatest concentration of muslims and the role models for these are not the palestenians.

We are talking about Middle-East children here, not those from India and Indonesia.

Even now, those from India and Pakistan already have Osama as their role models and in Indonesia, they have Bakar (or something like that).

The fact is, children who have bright future ahead of them are willing to throw it away just so they could fight and die as Jihadists. That fact is saddened me.

Guest guest

Y does this sadden y Seprohith?If u believe ur just a puppet then y do u care what happens in the world..everyone is a puppet right?

Y does this sadden y Seprohith?If u believe ur just a puppet then y do u care what happens in the world..everyone is a puppet right?

As long as a person is born in the world, he or she is responsible for the conditions of the world. He or she cannot say - "I'm going back to God, this world is insignificant" and go around with careless attitude.

Furthermore, I believe God will question us on how we behave and lived in the World. I think Hindusm is the same - otherwise, there won't be any needs for sermons on how to work for God, how to show Bhakti to God etc in the Gita, right?

Many of this children can become doctors, engineers, scientists and such if they are trained properly. But, instead, they become terrorists who knows how to kill others and themselves.