IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

Can someone explain this "feeling" I had last night?

Rate this topic

Last night ... I had THE most horrible sense of Dread ever. I lie down on the floor (too hot for bed) and tried to sleep but there was this feeling as if the floor I laid down was shaking. Then the room, and the house. Everything around me seems to be shaking as if someone dancing on the upper floor and could be felt throughout the house.

I could hear faint cry of panic, pain and fear could be heard in my ears - people like running in panic, some didn't know what going on and some was afraid. But many are not hurt (yet).

One word kept repeating in my mind for some unknown reason - Jerusalem. I have NO idea whatsoever why.

I thought Malaysia having an Earthquake, so I got up and sat down and the feeling slowly disappeared. Thinking it probably something I ate (I ate too much last night), so I lie down on the floor again and the feeling return once again. Then I got up again and lie back. This happened three times.

Finally, I got up and go down the stair, get something to drink and notice my nephew (Brother's newborn baby - 5 months old) was crying after waking up from his sleep - probably just had a bad dream (he is sensitive as well).

Except for Acidity (which could be possible reason), I don't have all the others, thank you.

I don't drink Alcohol or have stress, I don't have blood pressure and I took a bath an hour before going to bed. The reason I slept on the floor is because I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night sweating like a pig.

As for Acidity, I had drank a lot of water during lunch, so that should control my acidic level.

Guest guest

i too had some kinda heart beat raise in last few days, i imagine this is chiefly due to Solar eclipse on 2 nd of october, which was considered to be one of the dangerous ones. Although i had no heart problem whatsoevr till now, on this day y heart started bouncing all of sudden without increase of blood pressure (quite strange)ánd also i m just 25 years old.

now its gettin better