IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

Fuel for Islam and Christianity?

Rate this topic

We often say Islam and Christianity is invading into India and corrupting it. But we seems to fail to think - what is the "fuel" which allows Islam and Christianity to flourish?

You may ask - is there a "fuel" to begin with? I think so. I believe the "fuel" is state of Ignorance and Social-unfairness which promote people to choose such nonsense.

One of them is Caste System. Originally, there was only 4 Caste according to a person's attitude. But now, any tom, dick and harry could make a claim he or she is this caste and that caste. They do not think for once, that they are the reasons why Islam and Christianity flourish.

I believe that some people choose Islam and Christianity because, they don't wish to let go of God but at same time, not allowed to learn or even worship God by some narrow-minded people who claims to be higher caste than them.

Give comments and also what you think is "fueling" Islam and Christianity in India. If we do not identify the cause, we cannot get to the root of the problem and we cannot possible fix anything.

There is no unity among Hindus, even on the Internet.

Shivates ignore Lord Shiva's teachings and Vaishnavas ignore Lord Vishnu's teachings. Despite of Hindusm preaching - "God IS ONE, but Sage called Him with different Names", almost everyone here preach this beliefs is better and that belief is better, Lord Shiva is better or Lord Vishnu is better or Sri Krishna is better or Sri Rama is better.

Hindus themselves do not want to unite, want to fight and proclaim their own beliefs is the best, want to ensure that they are "saved" or got the best seat in the house for some show - sort of attitude. Guess what - this sort of attitude is not accordance to Hindusm either. You are behaving like Christians and Muslims, which is why they always fighting like dogs in the streets.

Really ... people ... I often wonder if you guys really read the Gita or not.

Many Lord Shiva's devotees here agreed that Lord Shiva do not born as humans and Bhavagad Gita itself had mentioned that Lord Vishnu will only come at the end of Kali yuga as Kalki.

So how is it that whenever some joker comes and claims he is God, you guys simply fall on his feet? Don't you examine him and question him?

What? You think question God (when He comes) will make you less devoted? No ... any "god" who says you are not a devotee for questioning him is not a god himself. Moses questioned God thus gave Him a name - Yahweh. Arjuna questioned Sri Krishna. Why can't you then?

Also gurus ... I have no idea why Indian society emphasize on Gurus so much. Some of you emphasize a guru so much to the point of falling flat on your face to his feet, you make him look like a god himself. Don't you think God have not given you ability to find him?

Don't fall for everyone who says he or she comes from or as God.

Learn your Religion properly and learn to question anyone if what he says or do something which is not accordance to Hindusm or give you a proper answer. Ask different questions on various subjects if you want. Make sure the person in front of you have knowledge of Vedas.

Even then, do not accept everything he says and do blindly - like give up monetary gains and follow him like a sheep. I have YET to find ANY reference in Hindusm saying this is Hindusm practise.

Know your God ... don't simply rely on others to tell you who is God.

We need apply the caste system the way it was prescibed in the Vedas. Get back to 4 caste and apply it correctly. That means your caste is by nature and not by birth. What fueling these religions is Hindus willingness to get walked all over. These people look down on Hindus in a Hindu country. We need to get hold of this problem know. Bharat can only be prosperous when it is ruled by Hindus for Hindus. Muslims are the dead weight that is dragging us down. Let them go live amung the Arabs and walk around in sheets prayer to Alalalalalahhhhhhhhh.

Hindus need to understand that their survival depends on it. Hindus see what is happening to Bharat and they'd be stupid to ignore it. When push comes to shove it's us or them. We let muslims and christians pick us apart and separate us and it didn't take much. Know's the time quit playing around and get serious. We need some type of body or organization, that can connect us, so we can come up with a solution. Only when people decide to put these plans into action will we get any results.

You don't need a guru for that. Alot of Hindus seem to be at ease with ignoring their religion. It's important to teach them how to live Dharmic life according to Hinduism. Some of these people have lost their way and need guidance. Learn your religion, practice it, and preserve it for the future. Hindu had better wake up. There's no time to waste.

caste is not as big a problem as many think.

when pak was created in 1947, the shudras (the janitor class) chose to migrate to india, but the muslims forced them to stay, so that they coudl say that hindus are just good to clean the tiolets of the muslims.

cast system is gog wasy, and i pray and wish that varna dharma be estiblished again according to guna and karma, and no one malpractices it.

islam spreads mainy by child production like pigs, and by foreing money pouring in to sprad islam. also, islam is aggresive, and they are united and violent whereas hindus tolerate to avoid violence.

xianity spreads because it also is aggresive and its methods are like military operations. they also use foreign money and manpower.

both aim to wipe out hinduism or any one competing agains them. we do not have a few hindu preachers in each vilalge to keep the villegers united and hindu. Hindus who are rich need to care for the poor hindus by giving them jobs and treat them with human dignity.

gurus need to unite, no matter from which sampradaya they belong. and form a single global hindu authority org.

we are suffering because hinduism is not (so far) organized.

consequently many who do not know hinduism nor practife it correctly pose themselves as hindu authorities and confuse others.

Guest guest

"Really ... people ... I often wonder if you guys really read the Gita or not.

Many Lord Shiva's devotees here agreed that Lord Shiva do not born as humans and Bhavagad Gita itself had mentioned that Lord Vishnu will only come at the end of Kali yuga as Kalki.

So how is it that whenever some joker comes and claims he is God, you guys simply fall on his feet? Don't you examine him and question him?

What? You think question God (when He comes) will make you less devoted? No ... any "god" who says you are not a devotee for questioning him is not a god himself. Moses questioned God thus gave Him a name - Yahweh. Arjuna questioned Sri Krishna. Why can't you then?

Also gurus ... I have no idea why Indian society emphasize on Gurus so much. Some of you emphasize a guru so much to the point of falling flat on your face to his feet, you make him look like a god himself. Don't you think God have not given you ability to find him?

Don't fall for everyone who says he or she comes from or as God.

Learn your Religion properly and learn to question anyone if what he says or do something which is not accordance to Hindusm or give you a proper answer. Ask different questions on various subjects if you want. Make sure the person in front of you have knowledge of Vedas.

Even then, do not accept everything he says and do blindly - like give up monetary gains and follow him like a sheep. I have YET to find ANY reference in Hindusm saying this is Hindusm practise.

Know your God ... don't simply rely on others to tell you who is God."

I don't believe the people who worship their Gurus more, or even as much as god are entirely at fault.

Think about it, those people believe they are actually witnessing supernatural powers that their Gurus can do, however they have not nessesarily witnessed anything god has done. They hear about it, read about it, but they have never SEEN anything.

I believe THIS is the reason, that people these days tend to believe in their Gurus, simply as a median between themselves and god.

Although I believe in Bhagwan, and not in a Guru, I believe that it is no fault of theirs if they worship a guru.

<< I have no idea why Indian society emphasize on Gurus so much. >>

because krishna says in gita:

tad viddhi praNipAten

pariprashnena sevayA

upadekshyanti te GYanam

GYAninas tatva darshina

when one guru us genuine, then the vedic litrature says one to think:

gurubrahmA guru vishNu

gurudevo maheshvara

guru sAkshAt parabrahma

tasmai sri gurave namaH

a serious vedic sadhak alwasy prefers to have guru.

the shishyas unite under a guru.

so when the gurus unite, then

we get the hindu unity we need very.

the probability of one's success in realizing god is more when he/she has a good guru, than if he/she does not have a guru. it is like you can win a court case with the help of a lawyer easily than without a lawyer.

if you need teachers even to pass 3rd or any grade,

you sure need a guru to get god.

the scriptures describe the gunas of a good guru.

accordingly one shoudl choose a goru very intelligently.

if the choice is found wrong later, one can part for that guru.

by savebharat

We need apply the caste system the way it was prescibed in the Vedas. Get back to 4 caste and apply it correctly. That means your caste is by nature and not by birth. What fueling these religions is Hindus willingness to get walked all over. These people look down on Hindus in a Hindu country. We need to get hold of this problem know. Bharat can only be prosperous when it is ruled by Hindus for Hindus. Muslims are the dead weight that is dragging us down. Let them go live amung the Arabs and walk around in sheets prayer to Alalalalalahhhhhhhhh.

Hmmm ... I begin to agree with Maadhav that Caste problem is not as big as what is described. I have been watching Indian News reports (11 at night, every night in Astro - Malaysia) and I have not seen a single riot because of caste yet.

I guess Media played a lot of influence in shaping the society - especially the movies on evil of Caste and over-sef indulging people on their own caste.

Thinks begins to look more like Malaysia - but have more rooms to improve. In Malaysia, they have caste also, but most caste problems are kept within a home and battle are fought among family members. Living with Chinese and Malays helps Malaysian get over Caste difference a bit.

Hindus need to understand that their survival depends on it. Hindus see what is happening to Bharat and they'd be stupid to ignore it. When push comes to shove it's us or them. We let muslims and christians pick us apart and separate us and it didn't take much. Know's the time quit playing around and get serious. We need some type of body or organization, that can connect us, so we can come up with a solution. Only when people decide to put these plans into action will we get any results.

I think Internet is the best solution so far. They should create a large website (like this one) and spread the news among Hindu youth (in colleges) to come and join. From there, discussion and healthy debates could get people together and find solutions to disunity.

After all, tomorrow's leaders are the Youth and if they could be shaped according to the Dharma's way, then there is hope.

You don't need a guru for that. Alot of Hindus seem to be at ease with ignoring their religion. It's important to teach them how to live Dharmic life according to Hinduism. Some of these people have lost their way and need guidance. Learn your religion, practice it, and preserve it for the future. Hindu had better wake up. There's no time to waste.

Unfortunately, many do go and find Gurus, especially the so-called higher caste (non-Brahmin but self-promoted higher caste).

I have meet a few in my time - people who, despite of working together with you for years, couldn't want to be friends with you, invite you to their house or come to your house and such. They eat separately from you, and they consider your own food to be something uncommon with them. They limit their relationship with you and thinks you are someone which they have no connection with (despite of being Hindu and worshipping the same God).

<< Hmmm ... I begin to agree with Maadhav that Caste problem is not as big as what is described. I have been watching Indian News reports (11 at night, every night in Astro - Malaysia) and I have not seen a single riot because of caste yet. >>

malpractice of varna began when varna was determined just by birth,and then higher caste expecging respect from the lower, and not trating lower caste with due human dignity. this however did not do anything bad to the muslims or xians. while the musmins converted higher castes by force, the xians chose to lure the lower class by enticement.

they the portugese did a lot conversion by brute force and violence in Goa.

every riot in bharat is started by muslims,

just for trivial reasons, and more hindus are killed in riots than muslims. no shudra has killed any hindu (or muslims) in riots.

malpractice of varna is going away now, for good.

by Guest

Think about it, those people believe they are actually witnessing supernatural powers that their Gurus can do, however they have not nessesarily witnessed anything god has done. They hear about it, read about it, but they have never SEEN anything.

Have they forgotten what Sri Krishna said in the Gita about such "gifts" (ones they sees as miracle)? He says everything (Good and Evil knowledge) comes from Him (Maya) but it is how one uses it which defines him.

So, if someone sees a guru meditate and floats, he should simply understand that what the guru actually achieved is a gift from God, NOT became God himself. But many people, when they sees this, falls flat on the face and proclaim such person as God.

I believe THIS is the reason, that people these days tend to believe in their Gurus, simply as a median between themselves and god.

Although I believe in Bhagwan, and not in a Guru, I believe that it is no fault of theirs if they worship a guru.

Yes, it IS their fault if they worship a Guru. WHY? Because :

1. God do NOT need median between Him and Man. When Man progress enough in spiritualism, he could "see" God on his own. Gurus are there to guide a person, NOT to be worshipped by others.

2. Did Hindusm says anywhere that you MUST worship a Guru as a god? It says give your respect to your Guru, it didn't say anything about worshipping him.

by maadhav

the probability of one's success in realizing god is more when he/she has a good guru, than if he/she does not have a guru. it is like you can win a court case with the help of a lawyer easily than without a lawyer.

Yes, the chance of winning a case in a court of Law is higher if you have a Lawyer. But not all Lawyers are righteous and Honest.

Is a case worth winning if your lawyer is a dishonest person?

Is your actions of following a Lawyer to win a case, even so you know he is a dishonest one is accordance to Laws of Dharma?

Is your actions of accepting such person as your "leader" is because you are interested in Dharma or you want to make it to the top in anyway possible? Think about this - ALL Lawyers follow the Laws Books, but not all Lawyers follow Dharma and Righteousness.

if you need teachers even to pass 3rd or any grade,

you sure need a guru to get god.

I don't believe so.

the scriptures describe the gunas of a good guru.

accordingly one shoudl choose a goru very intelligently.

if the choice is found wrong later, one can part for that guru.

Unfortunately, I have seen many Hindus depart from (quest to find) God themselves when they have tricked by a useless guru. Many of them think God doesn't exists because of such people and become atheists.

malpractice of varna began when varna was determined just by birth,and then higher caste expecging respect from the lower, and not trating lower caste with due human dignity.

Then the so-called "lower caste" should ask back - "As a so-called Higher Caste, what have you do for others?"

If a Brahmin for example boost himself to be a higher caste, then he should be asked whether he had performed his duty as a Brahmin should. If he did not, then what is the use of him boosting he is a Brahmin?

Some people have caste which no one heard of. If such person says I'm a high caste person (of this and that caste), he should be asked what is his duties and whether he had performed it or not. If he did not perform his duty as he himself described it, then tell him in the face that he is not as "high" as he describe himself to be.

every riot in bharat is started by muslims,

just for trivial reasons, and more hindus are killed in riots than muslims. no shudra has killed any hindu (or muslims) in riots.

While Muslims may started it (which I do doubt but seeing May 13th Incident and an Incident couple of years ago in Malaysia, I couldn't be too surprise), it is depends on Hindus whether they wished to anticipate or not.

In May 13th Incident (in Malaysia) both Chinese and Muslims fought it out in a anti-race riot. However, Indians choose not to anticipate in it and remained silent. Hindus in India should learn not to fight meaningless war which will jeapodize them and potray their enemies as weak minorities which are bullied by them.

I'm sure you have seen many reports of such - minority Muslims been terrorized here and there by big and powerful majority and the world bleeds for them.

FIGHT - ONLY when you are sure you can win and you can crush your enemies. If you allow your enemies to control you, you LOSE.

malpractice of varna is going away now, for good.

ONLY when it starts with each and everyone one of us. If you choose to wait till the next person to change something while you yourself do not change, nothing will happen.

Jai Sriman Narayan:

Step 1: Analyze problems

Become aware of the problems. Take a holistic stand and analyze thoroughly. May be we have sinned, so God punished us with invasions, conversions etc.

Step 2: Discuss

Discuss with others. We are already doing that. There are lots of forums where lots of people are discussing. This is to be sure that what we are all in sync about what we think / know. The Shaiva/Vaishnava/Shakta differences etc is not very important at this point of time, so may be all forums should avoid serious discussions on this and focus more of practical problems.

Step 3: Organize ourselves

This is where we are not moving forward. May be we are doing a lot individually ourselves but as a group it appears that we are not well organized yet. I think this is what we need to focus on. Organizing that each Hindu practises hinduims as correctly as possible.

Step 4: Introduce real history in schools

In my opinion getting a Government into power is the best way to do this. The only power we have is the voting-power. I dont know who should come to power but certainly I want the so-called secular government to go out. Otherwise, everyone will keep studying wrong history, and as usual the common people will not feel proud of Bharat / Sanatana Dharma.

Jai Sriman Narayan

Jai Sriman Narayan:

Actually, what we need is rewriting of the constitution which is preventing presenting facts. For example

1. Christians / Muslims can distribute Bible / Quran in shools but Hindus should'nt disctibute the Gita.

2. Hindu temples must be headed or managed by minorities

(Christians especially)

3. Christian charity institutions need not disclose their financial transactions to the government but Hindu institutions must. For eg: Nobody knows what all the donations given to Mother Theresa went.

This is what we need to stop. I dont think our Hindu religions institutions have the power to do that... the secular government have taken this away by following the constitution written with a political will.

Thats why we need to right Government. As of now I know lot of people (my own cousins, relatives etc) voted the secular government into power because they laid good roads, footpaths etc near their houses. They are not aware that all this is very cheap and there are bigger hidden problmes behind the scenes. They tend to get carried away, given a chance they may sell the whole country for the petty reason that someone Government laid good in front of their houses.

Personally, making more and more people aware is what we need and I have been somewhat successful in doing that. But, only like minded people are interested. The others are either neutral or still in the secular-supporting mindset. I think the youth of today are more intelligent / interested in knowing the real culture.

Step 1: Analyze problems

Become aware of the problems. Take a holistic stand and analyze thoroughly. May be we have sinned, so God punished us with invasions, conversions etc.

Yeah ... true.

Even in Judaism, Jews were taught that they were punished by sending them (as slaves) to the Pharoahs because they were prideful in their beliefs.

Time to let go of useless pride (especially of caste) and concentrate on what to do, rather than what had happened.

Step 2: Discuss

Discuss with others. We are already doing that. There are lots of forums where lots of people are discussing. This is to be sure that what we are all in sync about what we think / know. The Shaiva/Vaishnava/Shakta differences etc is not very important at this point of time, so may be all forums should avoid serious discussions on this and focus more of practical problems.

If you want serious dialagoues with other groups, then first, you must release your own position and rights to speak on your religious group's behalf.

The main reason for most dialogues becoming unsuccessful is because too many people who do not understand, say too many things which they do not mean and too many Egos clashing. When there is too many people blabbering and not enough people listening, the message you try to say will not reach the other.

Step 3: Organize ourselves

This is where we are not moving forward. May be we are doing a lot individually ourselves but as a group it appears that we are not well organized yet. I think this is what we need to focus on. Organizing that each Hindu practises hinduims as correctly as possible.

You are not organized because of the reason above. Too many people who acts like Leaders and wants others to listen.

Brahmins listens to God, Kyastrias listen to Brahmin, Vaishnas listen to Kyastria and Sudras listen to Vaishnas. HOWEVER, when comes to topic of Religion, ALL must listen to Brahmins who are devoteed in his studied of Religion and Vedas (not the jokers who call themselves Brahmins but do tasks which means for Vaishnavas, with reasons like their wives won't like it any other way).

Learn to listen, if you wish to speak. Only when you listen to others, you will know other people's opinions and when you speak, others will know about yours.

Step 4: Introduce real history in schools

In my opinion getting a Government into power is the best way to do this. The only power we have is the voting-power. I dont know who should come to power but certainly I want the so-called secular government to go out. Otherwise, everyone will keep studying wrong history, and as usual the common people will not feel proud of Bharat / Sanatana Dharma.

One question ... Why wait for the Government? Why can't you do it yourself (in a community) by gathering the children in the temples on Saturday and Sunday and teaching them on various topics like the Vedas and Gita?

It's happening in Malaysia, among Hindu community (especially in Villages where the government do not help much). Tamil Teachers will gather together childrens in temples and there, they will teach them how to sing devotional songs, explain stories in the Puranas and such. So far, explaination of Gita is not given yet.

Here's my opinion - It is ulterly useless if you expect the government to do all this. Government is full (mostly) of idiots who concern about keeping their own political seats and those who are atheists.

If you want to teach your children about Hindusm - you must start in your home first, with your own children.

Once that is done, speak to your neighbours and gather them around. Suggest to them to bring your children to local temple so they could learn about Hindusm (hopefully you can find a Brahmin willing to teach). And slowly, the movement will catch elsewhere.

Guest guest

Teh reason why caste is not emphasized in malaysia is because they are the indians, especially the hindus are the underclass and least privelaged of society.When one is the underclass, what is there to boast about and to whom? Who does one say, I am a Brahmin? to the malays? to the chinese? Think about that.

Jai Sriman Narayan:

I am not fully depend on the government and wait for things to happen but I only meant to say that for any large scale change we do need Govt. support.

Oherwise any major action you take in teaching the right things will not get government support and very soon the minorities will take charge of the temples etc and stop this from continuing... thats their goal anyway. For eg: try gathering a small community to tell that the aryan invasion theory was false and history books are wrong etc, still the children when they go back to schools, they will be asked to stop learning the wrong things and the government would rather support that to stay in power.

Thats why we need a government that support Sanatana-Dharma, they may be corrupt no doubt (just like others) but we do need some fundamental changes in constitution to help us do what we want to do. Once that is done, we certainly dont want them to interfere too much.

The Britishers disturbed the education system first and thats what we need to revive first.

Teh reason why caste is not emphasized in malaysia is because they are the indians, especially the hindus are the underclass and least privelaged of society.When one is the underclass, what is there to boast about and to whom? Who does one say, I am a Brahmin? to the malays? to the chinese? Think about that.

Caste still exists in Malaysia but the people don't go around boosting they are this and that caste.

I was in school with bunch of Indian boys once (its a mixed school for boys and girls alike) and in my class, this two boys suddenly fight over something. That time, one of the boy said "I'm not as low (caste) as you" to the other. I was busy studying (for exam) and I jumped it (they were fighting in front of my desk) and said, "Take your "war" outside, don't disturb others" and they kept quiet and sit down.

Caste problem within a family is solved silently in Malaysia, like mixed marriages (some families don't marry to other members of the Caste, same as in India but amazingly, this seems to be dropping also since Love Marriage is very common).

Indians should be taught that, whatever your caste maybe (and boosting is their rights also), it is within the four corners of their home. They have NO right to come out to the society and insult others by bragging their caste.

there are a few thoughts about this:

- caste word is generally used by the anti-vedic people for the malpracticed varna system of the hinduism. now, when a hindu correctly practices varna system, then it will benefit him and the society. he does not need to give a name of what he is practices. suppose he says to people that he is a brahmana, and the people around him think that he is a malpracticener of hinduism when in reality he is not, then he does not need to tell it, but he must know for himself the value of correct practice of varna system. such is the rationale when prabhupad said that he is not a hindu and he is not preaching hinduism. similarly ramakrishna mission also said once in ndia that they are not hindus and not preching hinduism. both however know that they will practice hinduism correctly as it is.

- whatever Hinduism practice a hindus does correctly, is for the benefit for himself and the society. he does not need to tell it to the others, but must know the value of it himself.

- every society have some social and other groups/divisions and formal or informal heirarchy. names may be different, but the varna names are generic and for spiritual purpose of the vedic society.

- whatever Hinduism practice a hindus does correctly, is for the benefit for himself and the society. he does not need to tell it to the others, but must know the value of it himself.

If he do not tell others, explaining to others about the values he is practising, then how will others know the true values of Hindusm?

I am not fully depend on the government and wait for things to happen but I only meant to say that for any large scale change we do need Govt. support.

I think what you are trying to accomplish is trying to get as much as possible in as little time as possible. I don't think that going to work.

The corruption which lasted for nearly 1,000 years (from coming of Muslims to 1948 Independance) plus the idiotic rules of Indian Government since then (ignoring Hindusm and following USA as example) cannot be fixed in a person's lifetime. It must be slow and steady - like a person building a house - brick by solid brick.

For eg: try gathering a small community to tell that the aryan invasion theory was false and history books are wrong etc, still the children when they go back to schools, they will be asked to stop learning the wrong things and the government would rather support that to stay in power.

This is where Hindus are IDIOTS and never learn from the World (It IS Sarcasm and Offense WAS intended).

WHO told you to go and teach the Children about Aryan Invasion? Who told you to go and teach the Children what they learning from School was wrong? Who told you to teach the Children to be anti-Government?

I said, Teach Vedas and the Gita, NOT India's History. Understand?

I said, find a Brahmin within a community (more is better) who could teach Vedas and the Gita to the children. Understand?

I said, find people who will teach Indian culture like Bharata-natiyam, Tirukuraler and such to the children. Understand?

And you are speaking of bring politics and teaching Children about unrelated matters like Aryan Invasion Theory and such WHICH HAS NO BENEFICTS to the Children. Sigh ... No wonder India cannot progress. People don't know what is important and what is not.

In Japan, (hell, even among Hindus community in Malaysia), young children taught about their culture and heritage and get them to feel proud about themselves. Schools in Japan (and Hindu Communities) do not teach them about politics, War and all other nonsense for such lessons, there are times for it later.

Personally speaking, I don't think people such as yourself have capability to reviving anything - no offense.

You are too much of a politician to be useful in reviving Hindusm. You seek fast changes in short time which is impossible. You seek others to agree with you, and when they question you, you say they are not cooperative enough and they are the reasons you have failed.

It is like you are trying to shove rice into your child's mouth and when the child couldn't take it anymore and spit it out, you blame your wife for no giving water to drink.

No ... you are the reason you have failed. No else to be blamed. A politician are the one who blame others for his failure. A Warrior - Kyastria, blames no one. If he do not have the proper skill, he will fail. If he do not have the proper mentality, he will fail. If he do not do the proper thing, he will fail.

<< If he do not tell others, explaining to others about the values he is practising, then how will others know the true values of Hindusm? >>

what i meant is:

-- he does not need to tell it to the others IF OTHERS HAVE NO INTEREST OR AR HOSTILE TO THE SUBJECT, but must know the value of it himself. ONE'S PRACTICE OF DHARMA SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON WHAT OTHRES THINK ABOUT IT, BUT WHAT ONE BELIEVES IS GOOD FOR ONE'S SELF SPIRITUALLY. --

we happily tell about hinduism to friendly interested people.

what i meant is:

-- he does not need to tell it to the others IF OTHERS HAVE NO INTEREST OR AR HOSTILE TO THE SUBJECT, but must know the value of it himself. ONE'S PRACTICE OF DHARMA SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON WHAT OTHRES THINK ABOUT IT, BUT WHAT ONE BELIEVES IS GOOD FOR ONE'S SELF SPIRITUALLY. --

OK. Understood.

we happily tell about hinduism to friendly interested people.

Beware of people who pretend to be interested.