IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

jai shree ram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

one day i just read a article,one had posted & due to curosity i also want to know why prabhu Rama decided to hide behind bushes and shoot Vali.

Guest guest

himself, there was no need to defeat Vali in that manner. Yet, he did because he wanted to teach a lesson for us mortals that an adharmic person can be defeated in any manner. That's the purpose of avatarhood, to teach humankind a lesson on dharma and so on.

In Krishna's case, it was to teach the transcendental philosophy and in Ram's case, it was to teach us the basis of Dharmarajya. Therefore, the killing of Vali and all incidents, for that matter, should be understood in this manner, that the avatar isn't killing Vali or ordering Sita to do agnipariksha for his benefit but for our benefit, to teach us that a rajarishi's (sage-king) job is to fight for dharma, even if it means killing adharmis in adharmic manner or sacrificing one's own wife to satisfy the citizens, because that's what it means to be the ruler of dharmarajya.

Always understand the Supreme Person's actions in this manner, by asking 'what's in it for me?' Don't ask why Ram or Krishna acted the way they did, but what are they trying to teach me with their allegedly adharmic actions? then you'll understand better.

yes, and also that vaali had a boon that woould give him half the strenght of his face to face opponent in addition to his own. cosequently it was not possible to defeat vaali in face to face combat.