IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

why does god follow indian culture?

Rate this topic

**Where did I say that?I have always been saying there is no absolute truth.I never said relative truth is absolute truth.

Hmph ... then you are a bigger Liar than you could imagine. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

There IS relative truth (what we know) and absolute truth (everything - what we know, yet to know and cannot possibly know) in the world. You do not accept such, ain't my business for I have already proven existence of Absolute Truth when I show my example of the Crime Investigation.

Atheists are people who runs around thinking what they know is the One and Only Truth. Same way a dog probably thinks when it chases its own tail. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**Youngsters in cities also wear tee shirts and bermudas to escape heat wave and sultriness.why do you object to that?Many decent youngmen wear jeans and teeshirt.They dont flirt.Dont generalize.

Nonsense ... many of this youngsters sits INSIDE air-con rooms in school or rooms with ceiling fans. Such place reduce heat waves. Many of this youngsters have access to cold drinks and freshing water which they could drink and wash their face. They are NOT living in Sahara desert.

As for decent youngsters ... yeah, they are few decent ones who wears baggy jeans and T-shirts. But majority of them wear tight T-shirts and jeans, so the minority cannot be an excuse for majority's actions for flirting.

**Advaitha will not agree.It will say "The one who murdered and the the one who got murdered both are one and same"..now how can you call the culprit as murderer?

What idiots like Advaithas forgot was ... IF God wants someone dead, He could have NOT created him in the first place, does He?

Same thing with Adam and Eve and the first Sin concept from Christians. God create Adam and Eve, and Satan. God allowed Satan to seduce Adam and Evil. Dropped them down to Earth where they whine. But they still managed to produce a few dozen kids. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Then God decided to pardon Adam and Eve's children (for something they personally never did) and send His own kid down to save them from Sin which never theirs in the first place.

Jesus got nailed to a wall. God get upset and damned them all - never mind the fact that they already damned by Original Sin in the first place, now they damned for killing Jesus. But wait ... God made Jesus as a God also (by resurrecting him) and said whoever believe in this new God will be saved from Hell because of Original Sin and for killing Jesus.

Abrahamic Religions potray God as some sort of freaking liar and a twister of facts and I often wonder whether the "God" which Christians believe as the "father" is really God or Satan. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And now, this nonsense known as Avaithas comes and use the same nonsense. Many Hindus should damn them before they spoilt what left of Hindusm.

Guest guest

There IS relative truth (what we know) and absolute truth

**where is absolute truth?show it.I have decimated your crime investigation example long back.

Nonsense ... many of this youngsters sits INSIDE air-con rooms in school or rooms with ceiling fans. Such place reduce heat waves. Many of this youngsters have access to cold drinks and freshing water which they could drink and wash their face. They are NOT living in Sahara desert.

As for decent youngsters ... yeah, they are few decent ones who wears baggy jeans and T-shirts. But majority of them wear tight T-shirts and jeans, so the minority cannot be an excuse for majority's actions for flirting.

**Again over generalization.Most jeans wearing youth dont show off.Even poor wear jeans.It costs only 500 rs.Dont over generalize.

What idiots like Advaithas forgot was ... IF God wants someone dead, He could have NOT created him in the first place, does He?...And now, this nonsense known as Avaithas comes and use the same nonsense. Many Hindus should damn them before they spoilt what left of Hindusm.

***Boy..whichever ideology you follow,it hasnt taught you to be humble.

You reject advaitha.Others accept it.So what does this show?This shows truth on advaitha is relative

Guest guest

Psychiatry is science as well. So get deeper into psychiatry and also look at what you need.

So you make you NEEDs on dresses very clear. Alright. What do you WANT for this.

Let's hear the WANTs. By asking Why this ..Why not that.., you will only develop a laundry list of NEEDS.

Let me give you some science here. The world is driven by WANTS. Rest like your reapeated 'Why this'.. 'why not that' is all intellectual masturbation and developing a list of needs. Keep going...

Guest guest

Psychiatry is science as well. So get deeper into psychiatry and also look at what you need.

**Im not as experienced as you are in psychiatry.For how many years have you been associated with psychiatry?

Let me give you some science here. The world is driven by WANTS. Rest like your reapeated 'Why this'.. 'why not that' is all intellectual masturbation and developing a list of needs. Keep going...

***science says always keep on asking "why" and "how"

you dont like it.

No wonder you arent an intellectual

Guest guest

'How' are the learner, 'why' are the wasters.

'Why' to a limited extent is useful. Basically it should be limited to understanding the motivation of a person who has already performed an action, only as a post mortem. It can give good information, although the TRUTH may be may be way different from the info gathered.

'Why' champions are the press people and not scientists (Scientists atleast want to figure out how and do some experiments, time and again, which keeps them grounded in life). See for yourself how close is press to the truth, and how is their going worser and worser. The press should be held by their accountability to make the electorate more accountable & responsible. Else an irresponsible press will only set examples for new 'why'-maniacs to follow suit.

Of all people who I dislike, irresponsible people and LIARS are two people I dislike the most. Understood?

**where is absolute truth?show it.I have decimated your crime investigation example long back.

DO NOT LIE. You like enough in one forum ... you do not need to bring it here as well.

The Crime Scene Investigation senario IS a perfect example on how Absolute Truth and Relative Truth works. You ignore it and claim you have "decimated" it. If you do not wish to learn truth, don't waste other people's time to promote your own foolish Atheist beliefs. Others have better things to do with their time.

**Again over generalization.Most jeans wearing youth dont show off.Even poor wear jeans.It costs only 500 rs.Dont over generalize.

You are the one generalizing by stating everyone wears T-shirt and jeans because of the weather. Surya Dewa will roll in his sleep. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If they can afford it easily, then they have no problem buying baggy clothings which do not reveal their body, don't they?

BTW Shawals (those Indian clothing which usually wore by Punjabis) also available and provide better covers also. WHY don't they buy and wear those?

***Boy..whichever ideology you follow,it hasnt taught you to be humble.

I'm humble in front of my God. I bow to my God ... NO ONE else.

There is no reasons for me to be humble to you, an atheist. In your beliefs, humble means accept whatever you say and nod my head like a cow. Sorry ... will NOT happen.

You reject advaitha.Others accept it.So what does this show?This shows truth on advaitha is relative

No, it means :

1. Others do not wish to enter conflict with Advaithas - common mistake with Hindus alike. They keep quiet and act passively when comes to religion.

2. Others simply don't care and nod like a cow (or an atheists).

3. Others do not wish to think that Avaithas are wrong, because many people have relatives who are such.

There are a lot of reasons why people accept Avaithas. That doesn't make them correct. Just like Islam and Christianity - over 60% of the population of the world follow this two religions. Does it means they are true religion of God?

Guest guest

Of all people who I dislike, irresponsible people and LIARS are two people I dislike the most. Understood?

**who cares about who you dislike and like?

DO NOT LIE. You like enough in one forum ... you do not need to bring it here as well.

**Why are you shouting?We can hear you.

The Crime Scene Investigation senario IS a perfect example on how Absolute Truth and Relative Truth works. You ignore it and claim you have "decimated" it. If you do not wish to learn truth, don't waste other people's time to promote your own foolish Atheist beliefs. Others have better things to do with their time

**It is not.A hindu will say that karma is responsible for his death and not the murderer.What is the truth here?Also learn to debate in a civil way.If each of us call the other person as fool this wont be debate,it will be a slanging match.

I'm humble in front of my God. I bow to my God ... NO ONE else.

**Humble before god and arrogant before fellow humans..calling a fellow human as liar,fool..is this what your religion taught you?

There are a lot of reasons why people accept Avaithas. That doesn't make them correct. Just like Islam and Christianity - over 60% of the population of the world follow this two religions. Does it means they are true religion of God?

****what makes something true?

Do you know it?

**who cares about who you dislike and like?

Well you should, because you in public forum and behave according to Rules of Proper Conduct IS something others will like you to follow.

You may hang upside down from your ceiling fan naked in your house - that is your choice, BUT when in public, do not act the same manner. Capiece?

**Why are you shouting?We can hear you.

Good ... then behave acordingly and we can all learn something new from each other.

**It is not. A hindu will say that karma is responsible for his death and not the murderer.What is the truth here?Also learn to debate in a civil way.If each of us call the other person as fool this wont be debate,it will be a slanging match.

Is that so? Then I could say such person have no knowledge of Karma. I will explain.

If you hit me, I have a choice to hit you back. Bad Karma generates when you hit me (physical action - promoting bad merit). If I choose to hit you, it is because your karma to get whacked from me (due to bad karma you gain) and at same time, I too gain bad karma for hitting you. So it's like a see saw - one person up and another person down all the time.

That is where Free Will comes to play. You hit me and generate bad karma. BUT if I do not hit you back (restrain myself) then I will not get a bad karma and yours will not disappear. Thus, I gain nothing (except the whack) or lose nothing and you lose.

In a case of murder, the person who murdered the other is actually loser here. He had gained a bad karma (for killing another) which he has no way of dispersing.

So, does God give others good or bad karma according to Hindusm? No, He do not ... He guides but whether you choose to follow or not depends on you - thus creating your own Karma.

** Humble before god and arrogant before fellow humans..calling a fellow human as liar,fool..is this what your religion taught you?

I call you according to your actions, do not blame others for your own misconducts.

If a person steals, he is a theif. The theif has no right to complain about the society who calls him such. Same as a Liar, and an atheist (fool).

****what makes something true?

Do you know it?

How you live it will make it known as true or false.

No matter how well you behave, if your belief is false (like Abrahamic Religions), you will not live a proper live.

Living a proper life is the Testament whether it is True or false of a Religious Teaching.

Guest guest

***Well you should, because you in public forum and behave according to Rules of Proper Conduct IS something others will like you to follow.

-Mr.Self appointed moral policeman.Can you show me where such 'rules of proper conduct' is mentioned in this forum and where I broke it?

**Good ... then behave acordingly and we can all learn something new from each other.

-Behave means..to listen to you calling others as 'fools and liars'..is that behaving?Why cannot you learn to respect fellow human beings.First if you learn some lessons in respecting people it would give some good name to whatever philosophy you follow.Right now you are spoiling it's name.

**If I choose to hit you, it is because your karma to get whacked from me (due to bad karma you gain) and at same time, I too gain bad karma for hitting you. So it's like a see saw - one person up and another person down all the time.

-you say like that.Does that make it truth?Advaitha says "the one who kills and the one who gets killed both are bhrammam."So how is this murder?Just because you call advaitha as lie will it become lie?

They will call you as liar.

*** call you according to your actions, do not blame others for your own misconducts. If a person steals, he is a theif. The theif has no right to complain about the society who calls him such. Same as a Liar, and an atheist (fool).

-Where the hell did I lie?Either Prove that I lied or apologize.And I am not an atheist.I follow religion of science.How can you call an atheist as fool?on what basis?

**How you live it will make it known as true or false.

-so which is the right way to live?how do you know it is the right way to live?

Mr.Self appointed moral policeman.Can you show me where such 'rules of proper conduct' is mentioned in this forum and where I broke it?

Let me get a few things straightened out :

1. I'm NOT here to check your morale. I'm sure you are a very "moraled" person (Sarcasm).

2. The Rules of Proper Conduct is mine, and one of it is - I don't like to deal with lies. When you say you have decimated my example of Crime Investigation, what you say was a Lie. Then again, maybe from where you come from, Lying is something everyone does and therefore, you have a reason to lie. Understand?

Behave means..to listen to you calling others as 'fools and liars'..is that behaving?Why cannot you learn to respect fellow human beings.First if you learn some lessons in respecting people it would give some good name to whatever philosophy you follow.Right now you are spoiling it's name.

Don't speak to me about my philosophy if you don't know what it is.

Behave means :

1. Don't lie in your statements (like saying you have answered when you did not).

2. Give examples. Others do not need to proof you are right. If you cannot proof your own words, then again, it simply means you have lied.

3. I don't need to respect you. And I don't give a damn whether an atheist (which I never considered to be human anyway) respects me back or not. Get that part right.

you say like that. Does that make it truth?Advaitha says "the one who kills and the one who gets killed both are bhrammam."So how is this murder?Just because you call advaitha as lie will it become lie?

They will call you as liar.

Yes, I'm calling Advaithas LIARS. And they can come in here and prove to me that when to idiots kill each other, it is because God made them kill each other.

Then what is God if He gets others killed without proper reasons? Is He a God or a Devil?

Oh yeah ... you can say Advaithas don't need to proof anything to me ... FINE. Let them by on their own ways. However, I WILL consider such beliefs as corrupting Lies of some sick twisted people and do not hold any truth to it. And I could appreciate however if you do not use such LIES to back your statement with me.

Because it is STUPID if one person speaks truth and expect truth while the others speaks according to Lies and do not care about speaking the truth. And Yes, they could call me Liars also. Thing is, as long as they do not show or defend their beliefs with logic, I don't have to be bothered about their accusations.

Where the hell did I lie?Either Prove that I lied or apologize. And I am not an atheist.I follow religion of science. How can you call an atheist as fool?on what basis?

How many times do I have to tell you? The so-called "religion of Science" is Atheism. There is no God in Science and there is no Afterlife. People who follow such foolishness (called Fools themselves) do not think that they will be counted for their actions in afterlife, therefore, they do whatever they like. UNDERSTOOD? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

so which is the right way to live?how do you know it is the right way to live?

What kind of question is that? Right way to live is when your mind, body and soul are working together and at peace.

Guest guest

**1. I'm NOT here to check your morale. I'm sure you are a very "moraled" person (Sarcasm).

-Then will you stop talking about my morality?(more sarcasm than yours)

**2. The Rules of Proper Conduct is mine, and one of it is - I don't like to deal with lies

-If those rules are 'yours' would you please keep them with yourself and stop judging others using your standards?

**3. I don't need to respect you. And I don't give a damn whether an atheist (which I never considered to be human anyway) respects me back or not. Get that part right.

-calling atheists as not human is fascist attitude.And the moment you stop respecting a fellow human you become inhuman.

**Yes, I'm calling Advaithas LIARS. And they can come in here and prove to me that when to idiots kill each other, it is because God made them kill each other.

-And you were the one who wrote in another thread that there is no unity among hindus.And in this thread you call advaithis as liars.

ever heard of the word hypocrasy?

**How many times do I have to tell you? The so-called "religion of Science" is Atheism. There is no God in Science and there is no Afterlife.

-Science is not atheism.We have our prophets,scientists.We have our vedas,science texts.we have our god,relativist truth.We believe in after life.In after life we all become dust and revolve around the universe.

**What kind of question is that? Right way to live is when your mind, body and soul are working together and at peace.

-Then I live in right way.

I AM THE PUPPET MASTER

Guest guest

There seems to be quite a fuss raised over Einie's question here. I frankly don't see it. All it seems he's asking is why Godly fashions don't move with the times in how we percieve them.

Would it be blasphemy to paint a picture of Sarasvati wearing nice white pants, a white shirt with yellow trim, and a white jacket? Everything else the same, but modern clothes?

<< why Godly fashions don't move with the times in how we percieve them.

Would it be blasphemy to paint a picture of Sarasvati wearing nice white pants, a white shirt with yellow trim, and a white jacket? Everything else the same, but modern clothes? >>

who sets up the standard as to what clothes god shoudl wear,

some muslims khan actors and actresses? not haveign a standard, different people can start dressign god in many different ways. now, that will make it difficult for a viewer to figure who god that is. therefore changing dress of deities per our whims does not help. our vedic scripures cleary describe how god is dressed. so the vedic people wisely follow that standard, and all who who that god is by the dress it wears.

other poit is that if one dresses his god in any way he likes, but with love, then god will accept it happily in his personal altar/temple at home. if any anti-hindu dresses up hondu god in any whimsical way, then the motive is different, and the hindus or god will not tolerate it.

in the past a muslim artist in india painted a picture of saraswati devi in nude. the devi or the hindus cannot forgive him. he being a muslim is forbidden to paint god / allah or any living being, and he did never dare to do it because he could get kileld by a muslim. so he chose to paint a hindu devi in nude, and misused the tolerance of the hindus.

another point is that today one asks to change the dress of god, and soon others will ask to change the characters, moods, qualites, and pastimes of god. some even will start writing new scriptures fo the hindus wanting to trasht the original. thus, this opens a highway gate for the anti-vedic people to totally mess up and destroy hinduism and the hindus.

bottom line:

stick with the scriptures as krishna advises in gita.

Guest guest

This is the epitome of narrow mindedness.The point raised by

Einstein is that God is being defined in indian culture, when is beyond all cultures. You guys attempt to hijack God and made Him exclusive. And then there is the sheer arrogance of Madhav's who taunts by suggesting others will have to go through multiple births.

Ironically, the notion of superiority itself is evidence of poor spirituality.

Guest guest

Hindus has suffered enough in the hand of "Broad minded" and now even average Hindus can understand the agenda behind the so-called "Broad Minded"

You made enough ridicule through the media controlled and owned by You, that people (80%) had stopped wearing the traditional Indian dress by themselves , now you want to stop them doing the same to God.

Now instead of changing the style of God, why not Hindus go back to their original style, why do they need to be in western style?

If God is beyond all cultures then why you are so much worried if He is dressed in Indian culture?

Guest guest

This is what you have said.

Hindus has suffered enough in the hand of "Broad minded" and now even average Hindus can understand the agenda behind the so-called "Broad Minded"

You made enough ridicule through the media controlled and owned by You, that people (80%) had stopped wearing the behind the so-called "Broad Minded"

Ajith: Huh, I have an agenda ? Pray tell me about your conspiracy theories..

You made enough ridicule through the media controlled and owned by You, that people (80%) had stopped wearing the traditional Indian dress by themselves , now you want to stop them doing the same to God.

Ajith :Huh .I have made enough riducule through media controller by me ? Err who do you think I am ? Rupert Murdoch? Have you ever heard of the sky clad sannyasis ?Oh and the Indian traditional dress is some sacred cow ???

Now instead of changing the style of God, why not Hindus go back to their original style, why do they need to be in western style?

Huh ?Style of God ? He has a fashion sense ? hmm

If God is beyond all cultures then why you are so much worried if He is dressed in Indian culture?

Ajith :Hmm..let me see, my ishta Shiva is dressed in a tiger skin. What culture is that ?I wonder how He would look in jeans and with a trident in his hands ? Wait, what about my lord in my Toyota instead of on Nandi ? I am pretty sure, He would be more comfortable. I wonder what He would say about my driving..Haha

Thank you so much for allowing me to picture my dear Shiva in these ways

Guest guest

!! Harihi Om !!

Any devotee really wudnt love to see ViShNu in faded jeans & a T-shirt, even in the wildest of their dreams.

Because it doesn't remind Him, but Ricky Martin / Britney spears / some useless fellow.

I feel, any change in godly fashions, that decreases involvement in Him/Her, should be considered "blasphemy".

Godly fashions dont move with times, because it is we mortals who want a 'change' to attract others. I don't think anybody will get the same involvement while worshipping Saraswathi, in the condition mentioned.

Moreover, the symbolic material forms that we worship should match with His/Her actual form(moola svarUpa).

Otherwise it will symbolise somebody else ! Caution !

Jai PeethAmbara !

Peetham ambaram yasya saha- PeethAmbaraha(The one who has worn golden/yellow clothes).

-A spiritual pal

Guest guest

I think you are wasting your and every body others time in useless arguments.

God does not feel comfortable or discomfort in any dress or any vehicle.

It just helps in the peoples mind to concentrate on their worship if proper environment is there.

You are either a fool just jumping about without knowing any thing

Or some body who has crossed the mundane neccessities of Prayers and rituals , but not listening to Gita, " he who had realised should not unsettle the minds of other people"

Either way you are wasting your time and energy in unnecessary and trivial issues.