IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

One individual life happening matching with Kalki or Kaliki Avatar Future prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One individual life happening is matching with statement by gurus and purans About Kalki or Kaliki Avatar Future predictions. He was reading in the internet about Kalki Avatar. Saw lot of people have given lot of opinion. Also some Purana has also given lot of information. I am hoping Purana are also intuition of the writer of the puran. It quite seems to be all are not true completely. But if you combine all people saying, one point from one source and other from other source, then you can draw a clear picture about the Kalki avatar. You can’t blame people who gave opinions, because who ever have given opinion, they must get some intuition about this, for which they wrote it. Imagine, if this people will get all correct intuition or the purana will give clear view and write all, what will happen to kalki, before kalki knows about himself, people in this kali age will be knowing abut him. And the situation will reach in such place; you will see thousands of people in front of his house. We all created by god. Do you think god is so stupid to give his future work detail all in correct? He is so clever, he will confuse us all, so we will not understand him, not identify him, but at some point we will certainly feel his presence. So the reason why, you are seeing lot of different opinion. This is also correct that who ever got the writing, he must have got some intuition, same as me. So don’t blame me or any of the writer topics you are reading on Kalki Avatar.

Here is my View. If you have interest on this topic, you can read, if not, my request, just think it as junk and skip it. Sorry to say; those who want to know more, I don’t have permission to write more than what I have written here in this topic.

Indeed there will be kalki Avatar work will be performed in this world. I have a fact which some point matching with different people opinion about Kalki Avavtar. I am not sure weather the fact I have is indeed what we are looking for or not. Let’s start. He has already taken birth. He is now in process of learning the cause of his birth. He is just more normal than a human. He was not aware about his cause of birth. After 1st Jan 2005(but his situation change from Oct. 2004 and reached a pick point on 1st Jan 2005, Saturday), when he started realized some power coming to his operational country house, while doing his regular prayer in morning, and started telling him about the cause, the plan of his birth and all other details. He starts feeling different power presence, when start praying different gods and goddess. Its like one will come once his mantras starts and he/she will start telling about his part, once mantra ends, he/she will go. He knew his changes, but the force was so heavy, he was out from normal while praying. He was scared and could not understand. He got different smell in his house; he feel like some one is always guarding him. He could not able to conform this to any one. At some point he used to get feel, you go and ask ram, krishna, they will conform you, what is happening with you, neither no one else will be knowing about this. He is slowly involved into knowing about his cause of birth. He is as exactly confused like you. He has been told about lot of things, for which he was completely confused and frustrated initially, as he was just like all. But slowly afterwards, he is in process of understanding his duty and his cause of birth. He is not sure what has been told to him is going to be true or another play of god using him. if it is going to be true, you can say this is also one game of him for himself, which is he himself thinking at one point but changing this thinking some other point.

What ever he understands so far let me present. Some puran say, he will come in a horse with a sword to kill people. Let me explain here. How in this 21st century you feel it will happen. If he will come with horse and with sword. He will be killed simply by a gun, how then he will perform his duty for the purpose he has taken birth. So definitely he will come like you are. He will be dancing, singing, playing, full of all knowledge in all work, he will knowing all solution for all, he will be knowing all science technology of present world. Do u think he knows all, no. He is just a simple man like all of us, but he has some Devine power, he can think for the same and which is going to the solution. Presently he is undergoing all his training. You will be laughing to know who all his Guru’s are. Let me put that here. The picture, TV show, from Human talking, nature. When you see picture, you will think in different angle, but when he will be seeing, he will see in different angle, that is his lesson. You will see the picture and enjoy, he will see the picture to understand creator thinking.

At some point in some website some say, he will kill lot of people. He will behave like a killer. Here I have to tell one thing. Just learn from past of his arrival. He has no form in last golden age, he came on tretaya yagu teach people as RAM. If you read ramayan, you will learn lot of things he teaches us, which has been used in tretaya yagua. Again he came in tretaya as kishan avatar, teaches lot of thing, among them Brastra harana, Drapyadi Bastraharana, one wife multiple husband, then attacking one, who is out of weapon (karna badha), fighting between brother’s, for land, for power, Budura telling war story to Jhustar. All this he did for kali yagua, which we followed and became more involve in kali. If you calculate in same way. Now he needs to lead us to satya yagua. Do you think he will again involve in war, which will be used again in satya yagua. I don’t think so. So his nature from here I can draw will be very silent, spiritual, which is required in satya yagua. So he will never perform any work like war written in kalki purana. But rather people will be eliminated due to natural disaster, diseases, some war.

Like some people are claiming they are kalki. You will never see power telling him as power. You will never see him in public. Mostly, if you don’t have that Devine attachment, you will not able to see his face, not even his photo, and not even understand writing about him. But definitely you will feel his presence and feel his changes to this man kind and world. He has come to serve the world and mankind; he will never serve in one place or don’t expect him to cure your disease or give you money. If you are that much dedicated to god and pray him in heart, you can enter into his body, then he can understand you; that point, if you cry, he will cry for you, he will come to you; where ever you are don’t matter. That’s why he has taken birth within us. He doesn’t have power to show you magic, like in krishna avatar. So his birth place is different and operational place is different. Even though you at some point understand him, but will not able to remember him or his work, as you will be put in maya. He himself is not understating him, then how you will. If he needs you to understand him then only you will understand him. One personal from this world will 1st understand him, will dream him, “who he is” and do the initial work for him. He is a great player. After him coming to action, you will feel sudden changes; super power country is declaring as a state of 3rd world country. He will take all of your world wealth. For his work the present superpower country has been created from where he will operate.

Some site saying he will eliminate all sudras and keep Brahmins. Here I want to tell this. Weather you say, Vishnu, Jesus, Allah, he is all. He came in different way to divide people and have his work done. For him all are same; Hindu, Muslim, christen. No difference. Weather you are sudra or Brahmin, all his creation. Why he will eliminate one. Rather those who are not spiritual, devil will be eliminated.

Here I am writing “how to identify him or his presence”. Though I will write this, still you will not understand.

The time is very near for him to perform for the purpose he has taken birth. He will have 2 wives as predicted by Nostradamus. In this kali age lot of people has 2 wives but his 2 wife’s are difference. This two are same form of one source, but due to heavy work they came in 2. One wife will know about the 2nd presence from the age of 10. 2nd wife will be intentionally allowing 1st one to join, then she to join with him. He has been told about this fact from Jan 2005, but he will not believe it till the fact became fact. When he came to know about this, he tried to find out about his 2nd one about whom he knows from the age of 17, but came to know; she is already married. Next day while praying, he laughed to the power and asked, 2nd one is already married, but the power laughed at him and advice him not to explore anything, neither people will tell him mad. Till the time has not come, he will not able to do anything. With this he learned time is the best solution for all problem. Which is what exactly happened, he expressed this to his parents, but the situation went so bad, he has been forced to under go brain scanning. The fact has been told to him are completely abnormal/impossible in this present modern time. Can u believe this; it has been told to him, to avoid him, his 2nd wife cheated this society. She used her power, every one knows, she got married, but the marriage happened to her friend. When he asked how it is possible, the power asking him to check how krishna move away from jail room. At present it is true, that she is studying at a No. 2 business school of the super power country, but not sure about mirage. This is the two leady who are behind him from the age of 10. His wife’s are the one who will change this world. His wife’s will have power to show miracle. This is like this. He will have 2 hands (his parents), his 2 legs (as his wife’s). He will do all his work using this 4 source. To protect him, his two hands will work in two directions, and then his two wives will be protecting him from front and back. The top will be protected by his man from universe and down will be protected by earth. It is very impossible to reach him.

Wait for your news paper, for this miracle mirage, which is going to happen very soon.

In this world 5 powers has taken birth. He, his 2 wife and two more power will join with him when he will join one of the worlds No. 1 Business School from his operation country. He has grown up, now just understanding training on his purpose of birth. He will be ready for action after his 2 wife joins with him. Within 2 years after this 3 joined, people will feel the power has taken birth and in action. Then within 5 years, this whole world will be under his control. This above has been told to him.

How he will change.

1. The one who worship his wife like a goddess will be the winner. Woman is the power. They will lead this time the world to next age.

2. He will create working model for his plan or purpose of his birth. The model will be implemented by his wife’s. Which will be later on follow by whole world.

3. Changing from “I” word to “HE” word. Below is more description on the same.

| Will power or | |Karma Or | | |

| Sense or | --------->| Work | -------> |Achievement |

| Inspiration | | | | |

-------------------- -------------- --------------------

See this diagram. Try to find out, what is the difference between you doing work and robot doing the work?

It has been clearly said in Mohabhrat, Karma is god. But for satya yagua, it is not complete true. Some more things required to add on this. God is God. Just see this above diagram. Definitely karma required to get the achievement. But people in kaliyagu are missing one thing. How karma will come due to will power, sense, inspiration. This 3 came from God. Neither Robert is also doing work or Karma. What is difference between robot and human? why I will say “I am doing the work”, where as the reality is some body else doing”, I am working just like a robot. It is all god who is doing the work. So why I will say, I have done this, I have done that. It is done by me. Where as all are done by god. So going to satya yagua people required to have thinking in above order and always think God is God. When kali yagua people say karma is god. Definitely one will joyfull, if he did the work successfully. But that is the problem. When you said I have done this or put my effort to do this. You will be always look for effort value, which is definitely required as you have done this. Once you said, I have done this, then comes the lobha on the same work as “you have” done this. Once lobha comes, if some other doing nonsense with the same work, them comes Krodha, Once Lobha comes then comes the moha. That is the end. That’s why we are suffering. How you will check the karma has been done by will power or inspiration. Just go to a 3 floor building roof. Just make yourself ready to jump from that height. Check; you will not get the will power or inspiration to jump. All the karama or work required will power. Without that you will not get the mood to do the work. Without that people will be called as mad or Dade. That will power or inspiration comes from God. In a day, you decided you will not do anything. You will see, automatically the inspiration will come and you will do the work irrespective of your choice to stay idle. From her we got this conclusion, we are doing nothing in this world. “I” world is doing noting “He’ is doing all for all human. This is all gods doing, so why I will say, I have done this. Before getting to any achievement, just think who did it. Once you start thinking about “Who did it” and start analyzing it. You will see the difference in you. Then you will see the changes in you.

He will establish one religion, one ruler for his world peace and his people.

Two more things I got permission to write. It has been told to him on 4th of jan 2005, 10 saints from Himalaya have already walking all the way to his mirage place. They will straight reach to his mirage and 8 of them will be dancing whole night and 2 will perform the mirage. 5 days after his mirage, the 2nd girl will come, he will marry him in a specific temple (which has been told to him, but I don’t have permission to write), he will see the same 10 saints. One year after the same saints will appear again to perform a social marriage for him with his 2nd wife. The saints will be looking like tall with big old hair. The hairs will be looks like a big cap on their head. When he knew; they are walking from Himalaya, emotionally, asked why? The answer was, they will be coming for two reason, they will attain there boss mirage and will help him adjust his 2 wife in this present society.

It is in 3rd Jan 2005, when he got to know that the brain child company (at his operation country) will be close down and his and company financial condition will be ruined down till his two wives’s joined with him. Emotionally, he asked why? No reason he got, but it has been told to him, nothing will happen to him or to his company. You know what happened, after couple of days, same thing happened. He felt some force, forcing him to go back to his country, which he could not understand. On 23rd he retuned back to his country. After he came, due to little mistake of his finance department employee, the income tax office put hold on his bank account and he could not able to pay salary to his employee, so all the employee ran away, his one time highly rich company went down within 15 days of time. Case is running. As his account is on hold, he could not able to pay his telephone bill for which his communication to his home country office failed, so he was forced to stop his home country operation. Lay off his entire home country employee. He felt very bad in doing so, but help less. When he is at his country, he tried lot of way to go back to save his company, but nothing happened. Want to know the reason. After he came, he gave his passport for renewal. He has been told by the passport authority to get the new passport within 15 days. one day, he was seating got some one telling him, your passport they missed; though they will find it on 28th but you will not able to go till you have not finished the work here. Same happed. This is the only thing happened from this power saying.

It has been very clearly told to him, the days the 2nd one will join, that day he will have all problem solved, and from that day onwards, the company cause of formation will start and the company will eat all the money of this world. So funny.

Couple more points.

Once he asked “who he is?”. It has been told to him, he will know who he is just 30 minutes before his soul parted away from his body. The body and his soul are different. His soul take birth very rarely and for specific reason. His 2nd wife is his wife in all age. This life they are two, as the work is very heavy. The 1st one is the spin off from the 2nd one. So funny for him to know like this in this modern age.

He got this feel recently, why his birth place and operational place is different. The reason is, the operational place has been build for his use. After he got his power, he can’t stay in his birth place, as it is full of Kali work. But his operational place is not that much affected by kali. That is little heaven in his kali age. So funny.

It is one instance of 21st jan. 2005. As usually, he came from him office. After he came from his office, he felt very tired. He slept for a while. After he wae up, he felt the situation was changed. His all room lights were off. He felt like he got mad. He could not able to remember anything. Every things feels to him like a story, like his parents, his work. the place he was staying. Everything. He called to the airline to conform his ticket, he observed, the ticket agent is telling him his name. He could not understand how it is possible. He started crying and said to god, god made him mad. After some time he got a feel, yes we have taken away all your memory power. You are going to your home country. The present behavior will give a feel to people you are a mad. Which we don’t want. From now onwards, nothing will be interactive. Only things will come in your feeling. There is some power called budhi will work top of his brain. What ever required, he will get a feel about it and he will get the answer for that. They told him, nothing will come from his mouth which is not true, noting he will hear, which is nonsense or not useful, nothing he will see, which is not required. After some days, he will forget what ever has been told to him but it will be always in his back of mind. But very often he will get a feel about all what have been told to him, so he will not completely forget the sayings. They advice him to sleep and next day all will be normal. Same thing he did. He slept for 12 hour. Next day morning he was completely normal. This is all funny.

Here is one more instance. He was seating in plane. Immediately it came to his mind, is it possible some one guarding him in that flight so high level. Just after some time, he got sandal wood smell, he started crying automatically. He feels some one is telling him, yes he is guarding him. Then onwards quite often in flight, he smelled the smell. He got the smell, when he got down at his country airport. This writing will give a feel like a story, but this is reality in once life.

In his home country, once he was looking the TV news, he felt very sad for one incidence. He started crying. Immediately he got a feel, the time has not come for him to take action. It is not his duty to take action; it’s his wife and his men, who will take action from his instruction. Just he has to wait for the time.

It is 1st time in his life; he is staying with his parents and in his home country after his education more than one month. He was having a very good impression about his home country. But every day, he is seeing new thing, hearing new thing, which he has not aware about. Listening those songs, which is required for him or giving lesson to him? Meeting those people, from whom he can learn some thing. Reading those books, which are giving him lesson? So strange. It seems, it has been all planned before. This is one reason why I am writing. Once one book wrote about avatar. Till that day, he was not aware about, what is avatar, how many are there; Noting. Then he got lot of interest and start searching in internet. Learn lot of lesson. After reading lot of site and there view on Kalki Avatar, he suggested me to write some part of his life time which is matching with others points about kalki. As his both country office has been closed, he has no work to do, rather spending time in doing above.

After he returned back to his home country, then start his parent’s work for there only son. As his father a big renowned wound doctor, started putting him to lot of doctor to check his brain condition. Nothing came in fault. Interesting thing happened for his mothers work. Her month stared going to lot of astrologer place to learn more. All said different thing. Even big astrologer went down. One day, he was just thinking about this, why big astrologer saying is not becoming true. Then he got a feel, yes they are very true in there calculation, but will not true in your case, as we don’t want them to know about you. You see your birth calculation is wrong. He told the same to the astrologer, but none were ready to accept it. So it forced him to learn astrology, which he did, and found that, yes, indeed the calculation was wrong. Now the situation is like this, to save face non astrologer is coming up for recheck.

From Oct. 2004 till date, what is happening with him, he only knows. No body understand him, in his family. He is laughing by reading his past daily diary writings, listening his voice recording. Once upon a Top and founder executive of a rich company is help less. None of his strategy is working, all fails, only waiting for the time to come and taking daily training about his cause of birth.

Above is just some point I have permission to write from the 100 page work order of him, which he is keep on writing after getting a feel about it. He got all of his work briefs from the power on 1st jan till 22nd jan 2005, when there was lot of question. Now he is in process of getting detail of this each brief from his guru’s and intuition. This 100 page includes all detail about his starting, his death, who will lead after his death, his process of work all details. His life process will be a blue print for this age people to move to new age. See above points, shows, nothing he is doing, some body else is doing. Then why he will worry for anything. Though he has lot of pressure, still he is not worried for anything. You imagine, a establish rich company in a super power country is closing within 15 days, I hope you must have understanding the situation coming for him. Still he is not worried. Situation coming and the solution are also coming. What ever you read above is not a story; it has been told to an individual by some invisible power. It might be possible that, some bad soul might have played with him for 22 days while praying or will be true. You decide. In my opinion, unless until happened, will be called simply “happening of once life” like happening of others life.

(those who want to know more, I don’t have permission to write more than what I have written here in this topic.Two more things I got permission to write. It has been told to him on 4th of jan 2005, "After reading lot of site and there view on Kalki Avatar, he suggested me to write some part of his life time which is matching with others points about kalki. As his both country office has been closed, he has no work to do, rather spending time in doing above.""What ever you read above is not a story; it has been told to an individual by some invisible power.")

It seemed what you wrote is inconsistent.Initially you told that the person has asked you to write about him and you are writing partially.And at the end you are saying an invisible power has told this incidents to a person.. which is true ?

If your dream is true then what is written is true. but everyone knows dreams are nothing but illusion of names and forms and its permutations.

Hope this person recognizes the false light which is deceiving him.

To Be cautious and not to fall in danger it is wise to avoid all things events related to name and form.

for that the deep seated hidden desires such as thrishna for name and fame and power should be curbed. or else our dreams using the power of god will cheat us. in the end we may become laughing stock in front of the world. a nice stupid entertainment for people around us.

You are true my dear after a lot of research on kalki i have found ur article which partially matches my actions in my life. God is too clever that he will not give complete details. Even in your case he gave a partial information for me. But thanks for writing the above which made me clear that who am I ? I don't have any work. I am searching for kalki. Gone through puranas, nostradaumaus , veera brahmam, so on. But still I didn't get perfect picture about kalki. Ya ur true if everything is known to all then what is the use of kalki avatar. Right 22 days in my life has changed exactly in the same month but not the year. Im confused.. I told to my parents they told u became mad. Went to psychriatrist and got treatment for 2 months. Exactly God doesn't want me to show public as mad. So, he made me to quit my job given some illusions & predictions made me as fool

This comment ios only for this Post writer.You had a great intution power.Onlya true devotee of lord krishna can be blessed so much.Subjectively u r right too much extent.Few faults-

1.His brain child company's name was mindboosters and actually it was properitorship.

2.He was always having money to pay telephone expenses but on the deciding day his cell was not getting any signal,he was in fever at that time and d day was rainy,he broke mentally as he has taken money from market so he take d decision to close the work,but the very next day the market turned in his favour but d decision taken was can't be changed.

3.Yes,this is true he knows much early that he will have 2 wifes but he never accepted this,may be not even till now.

4.Yours post is in 2005 at dat time he was just only 21 and the mostly incidents u'd written about him happened after 2005 for eg,u had written dat his operatiobnal field and birth place wil be different this is d incidence of 2012.

5.About his birth calculations-Ya dey were wrong,d pandit who made his janamkundly was famous one but he made a mistake in it,he was born on 21 dat pandit write 22,on 21 it was pushya and on 22 it was ashlesha nakshatra,so d astrologer on front page write 22 with pushya nakshatra,and as time passed and he grew up only front page was remaining,to whoever astrologer he gives the front page to make birth chart dey make it according to 22 calculating ashlesha,he has thousands and lakhs of q/s in his mind but no astrologer was ever able to solve his any q/s,the only help he get from a sage with powerful intution powers who just by looking him told dat shani is yours nakshatras lord which is pushya,dat sage has told him about 2 marriages and few facts like godess lakshmi will never left you,but why astrologers are failing he learnt astrology and he got all the answers yes almighty wants persons not to see his birth calculation right.

6.U had written dat he read a book about avtaara,den he start searching,no he didn't read a book he serched first it on net,before that he didn't know anything about avtaara anything actually he was just exploring hidden facts about hinduism and astrology then he just starting opening layers after layers of this avtaara phenomena,and he understand the matter but as he is a calm guy and mostly things says about destruction from him he just said to the power i'll not fulfill your work and in turn power communicated with him in such a way which i can't discuss.

7.The matter u had written about of income tax was actually a pan card case.

8.U had written his father was a wound doctor,no his father was first in army den he opened a business related to milk.Actually his evrything is related to symbols of lord krishna.The village in which he was born is related to name of thing which shrikrishna has in hands,district in which he is borne has name of community which shrikrishna represents,d hospital in which he was born he was the 8th child after 7 girls,d nakshatra in which he is borne represnts cow

9.Yes he is the only son of his parents.

10.About intution powers u had written dat dey are never write fully etc etc...let me analyze dem....

There are few writers who regularly post on kalki avtaara,Yes dey all had intution power and dis intution powers are god given powers,in utilizing them it is my request pls don't become so strong dat u forget dat u r just analysing not givin d judgement.No one is right and neither any one is false.

From puranas to nastradmus to any writer all are right,but still how much right dey are no person on this earth is given the powers to analyze dem.I am writing this because a man is critizing puranas and praising gita for kalki avtaara.U can't do this.

Now why i had written all dis-

Of all the posts i had read on kalki avtaara u had got the worst comments although u'd written it most perfectly and described in d best way,i never wnt to comment ony any post on this issue but dis post written 7 years ago,and still not removed after adverse comments u should be praised,or u can say may b the power which had forced u to write all this had forced me to comment on this post and say thanx to u for completing your work sucssessfully,who i'm no one needs to understand.Those who understand me dat i 'm true dey can and dose who thinks i 'm decieving ,fraud,creating attention dey also can,I'm just a normal man having little intution powers.My dis comment was only in response for this man.Thanx a lot!Now u can remove this post if u want.No one can contact me so pls don't ask anything from me uderstand this as a joke or anything which u wants.

Thanx for writing dere are few faults in your writing.

1.The brain child company u had written was actually a propritership name staring from M

2.tHE CASE WAS NOT OF INCOME TAX but of pan card.

3.His birth calcutlations were wrong.He was borne on 21st but the astrologer put it 22 becaus of which his nakshatra changed from pushya to ashlesha and being from a brahming family where birth chart are given importance he suffered a lot & to take out exact solution he lernt astrology himself.

4.His father was not a wound doctor he was in army first den opened a business related to milk.Actually his evry thing is realted to lord krishna,d village in which he was borne and the district have name of things associated with lord krishna,d nakshtra in which he was borne also represents cow and d day he was borme he was the 8th child after 7 girls in that hospital.

5.Yes he was told much early that he has 2 wifes but he hasn't able to accept dis phenomena even till now.

6.Yes his operational and birth place are different.

7.Yes he didn't know anything about avtaar in begining but while going to extreme limits of knowledge he discoverd this for d first time on net.

8.He was always having money to pay telephone expense actually dat day he was having fever,and dere was raining and to add this his cell stopped catching signal because he was broken mentally and physically dat day he changed d decision to continue,next day he found dat work is successful but d decision once changed was changed.

9.Yes his gurus are Movies,nature,people.

10.Whatever u had written u had written it in 2005 at dat time he was about 21 and most of these things happened with him after 2005.For eg. his opertional country change his knowing his identity etc etc.

11.U had written dat puranas are based on intution,let me repeat u..all d persons writing on him are neither fully right nor wrong Even the puranas to nastradmusare not wrong as like new age persons with intution powers.

Yes he is borne on thursday as predicted by nastradmus but this was a hindu thursday which ends on sunrise of next day i.e on friday acc to english,borne in a brahmin family which earns not by doing poojas in pushya nakshatra as predicted by puranas and how much right and wrong u r i'd written here.

Of all the posts about kalki u had got the worst comments and since 7 yrs u haven't remove them.U can remove dem my freind your purpose for which u had posted has fulfilled.Thanx for writing.Only a true devottee of lord krishna can write dis.

If any other person who reads this, u can understand me fraud,decieving, creating attention whatever u can neither i'll comment on anything nor i'll give any reply and neither any1 can contact me .Or u can say d person whom u says decieving others i'm playin joke with him If u says mad to any person just remember dey are also creature of god

Guest Guest

Acc to all intutions nd date all will knw who he is till 27th July 2014.

Watch the delhi scene. A guy will rise frm at n superb speed here.making influence over complete india.

His marrBy his workin you will know who he is.

His marriage is going to happen around July.He is going to have 2 marriages.

Guest Sumit

His marriage is goin to happen in few mknths but before that all will recognose him who he is.

Just keep eyes on delhi