IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

sri vallabhacharya on mlechha

Rate this topic

sri vallabhacharya has written an eleven-verse composition called sri kR^ishhNAshraya. the second verse of it is:

mlecchha Akranteshhu desheshhu pApaikanilayeshhu cha.

satpIDyA vyagra lokeshhu kR^ishhNa eva gatir mama.. 2..

one thing he says is:

"May I move towards krishna (surrender to krishna)

from (if i am in) the conutry where mlechha are doing terrorism."

The passive message is: Go out of a country where vidharmsi terrorise you.

The active message is that mlecchas (the anti- vedic aggresors) are not desirable for the vedic people in vedic land. So, one has to do what krishna has said arjun to do.

all the vidharmis love us to run away, and they will chase you till there is no whare for you to go. Then the final act is eiher accept the anti-vedic invaded ideology, or get killed at their hands. So, the better alternative is to do as krishna has said to arjun. adharma cannot be tolerated.

note that sri vallabhachary did not advise

to glorify mlechhas (the vidharmis) nor to accept them as brothers. he did not say: "welcome mlechhas and their ideology. it is also a true path to the same god we go to."

whom to follow, him or gandhi?

sri vallabhacharya was a mahatma, not gandhi.

Guest guest

Could you be more clear, please? Are you referring to Vallaba of Shudadvaita school? Was he fighting terrorism?

yes, initially he was a disciple of chaitanya.

hardly any vedic swami/saint has fought with mlechha.

but many have expressed displeasure about it.

althouh chaitanya did force a kazzi to come to terms

by a mass devotee procession with burning tourches.

this is in stark contrast with the mullas

who will arouse the muslims to fight with any kafir who even slightly insutlts koran or islam.

the main reason for this, in my view, is that no swami/saint had anga-raxakas, no kshatriya group disciples who would protect him/her 24/7. This situation forced them to not say anything in public that would cause some muslim to kill them. swami dayananda saraswati was openly (but not constantly) against islam, and he was poisoned/killed by a muslim cook.

when a guru/swami/shastra/sadhus say/hint about something that is anti-vedic, it is up to the kshatriya spirited people to take the initiative and do the right thing unitedly. simply runing away from the problem doe snot solve the problem, unless you run away to live to fight at the right time and place.

Guest guest

but could you please provide more details on what vallaba actually did to fight mlecchas? I am really surprised that a hindu saint actually had the guts to oppose them. I'd like to learn more about his life and teaching. Can you at least provide a link?

Guest guest

no, he did not fight,

but by the above verse indicated that mlechha is not vedic (meaning is anti-vedic).

he, like many hindu saints, did not tell hindus to fight mlechha.

swami ramdas, the guru of shivaji must have supported/blessed shivaji to fight mlechha aurngzeb.

the only other swami i know who by his phisical strength really tught two strong mlechha gundsa is swami dayananda.

i have heard that once he was meditating on the bank of ganga. two muslims men came and lifted him and took him into the river to drawn him. till thr men took him into the water dayananda stayed in his padmasan position undisturbed.

when they took him in a bit of deep water, dayananda pressed his arms against his body and locked the arms of the men under his arm pits. then he dived in the water and kept them both under water till they really felt pain. so he took them out, and then again took them inder water. thus he did for a few times. the men realized that dayanand's was too strong for both of them to subdue, and none had the power to hold breadth as much as dayananda had. so, they ran away when he let them go.

another really strong aacharya we had was madhvacharya,

but as far as i know he dd not figh physically with mlechha.

if i rememer correctly, once a muslim came to bother him, but he impressed him so much with his knowledgge of pharsi that the man felt respect for him and went away.

Guest guest

Hi,

As far as I know, Dayanada Sarswathi is a disciple of swami Chinmayanda and he is running an Ashram in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu and he had also made open and bold remarks against muslims and christians.

Are you referring to the same person ( is he killed, i saw his interview in Samchar channel two weeks before) or are you referring to somebody else.

Guest guest

Jai Shri Krishna,

the verse is quoted from Krishnashray, which tells that one should seek surrender/refuge in Shri Krishna at all times and under all circumstances.

But no where in the translation is says terrorism.

to learn more about Mahaprabhu Shree Vallabhacharya please visit

www.pushtimarg.net

www.pushtikul.com (with forums)

http://www.shrivallabhsharanam.com

Jai Shri Krishna

Guest guest

they dont let you participate in that pushtimarg forum. They are so intolerant. How will anyone be interested in their theology if they behave like this?

<< But no where in the translation is says terrorism. >>

as my post shows it uses the world mlechha (Muslim).

we know most terrorists are following islam.

it is a historucla fact that Bharat has sffered from islam for 1000+ years. even saintly people, including sikh gurus, also have sufferd very much.

just as you cannot separate light from fire, you cannot spearate terrorism from islam. when they are sttrong, they to terror without fear and without disguise. when they are not strong they do it like a theif, secretly, masked.

eithery they do terro and run away, or do terror by suicides.

Guest guest

Jai Shri Krishna,

the work mlechha mean non vedic follower, who can be either Muslim, Christian or even hindus who break every vedic rule.

regarding Muslim terrorising India or the whole world - that can be your opinion or of many others but dont force it by twisting the meaning please.

thanks

Jai Shri Krishna

Guest guest

reg:

======

they dont let you participate in that pushtimarg forum. They are so intolerant. How will anyone be interested in their theology if they behave like this?

======

to understang Shree Vallabh theology there is enought information on the web namely:

www.pushtimarg.net and in many books now available in english. If you want books details can be provided.

those forums are for satsang topics related to Pushtimarg and hence you need to me a member of a Sampradaya. Also for someone with keen interest an email can be send to the moderator/admin at www.pushtikul.com

the reason for being strict to avoid arguments which lead no where.

Jai Shri Krishna

Guest guest

we must fight, but we need a strong Kshatriya army. That's why Sri Madhva encouraged physical fitness and martial arts. Today, however, we have skinny hindus who are ready to crawl before Mlecchas, thanks to Mayavada and Sunyavada being exploited by fake mahatmas to fool hindus into ignoring the real world.

Only Dvaita can awaken the hindus, because it treats the world as real and gives solutions as to how to handle the world. Pancha-Bheda does exactly that. The five-fold distinction of Dvaita is both this-wordly and other-worldly, practical as well as spiritual. What can mayavada nonsense offer these cowards? It can only make them more cowardly.

That's why we need to understand that Mlecca ideologies are present in India only due to mayavadi and sunyavadi cowards. These two ideologies have poisoed Hinduism to such an extent that Hindus have become impotent. 800m hindus cannot handle a few million christias. Why? It's all due to these two schools. So replace them with Dvaita, and it's easy to fight Mlechha. Dvaita gave India acharyas like Madhva and Raghavendra. What has advaita given us, aside from cowards running away from muslims? So the change has to come from within, or hindus will never be able to fight mlecvhas.

as i have said many times, we have work to do within and without.

advaitis still are the vedic people.

a book -power in temples- is written by an adviti srikant.

note that temple worship is basically a dwaita sadhana.

krishna in gita ch. 12 also mentions impersonal god.

so, even if the path is difficult, it is not a wrong path.

we advaitis and dwaitis have long tradition of debting,

and we do it here too in most respectable way.

the focus and pririty of our debtes at this time should be

the problem of the anti-vedic ideologes in bharat.

first both the parties should agree that we have problem,

and we need to solve it. then debate how to unite to solve it. if unity is not possible in some areas, then each party can go in its own way to solve the common problem, but their actions to solve the problem should not nullify the other's effort.

here in my posts i have given reasons why bharat must be kept a vedic land free from the anti-vedic ideologies. without it there is no hope for the survival of the vedic culture.

so, no one vedic party should get hell bent on another vedic party. sri ramanuja's guru was an advaiti, finally he became dwaiti.

we should not think that untill all the vedic partie agree, no action should be taken to free bharat from the anti-vedic ideologies.

even shankarcharya has sung "bhaja govndam".

he once miraculusly drank molten lead to prove his point.

similarly, to prove the power of the vedic mantras,

madhvacharya held a seed of mango in his palm, chanted matras and the tree grew in his hand, he planted it on earth and kept chanting till it grew full size with ripe fruits.

the vedic paths are diverse, and one should follow only the path that is best suited for his mantal/physical makeup. a guru can help make a right choice. then after never try to follow any other vedic path simultaneously because it cannot help. at the same time respect sadhakas of other vedic paths.

hope it helps.