IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishnadasa

First class civilisation

Rate this topic

I take a part of the lecture what srila Prabhupada said about the First class civilisation. Its quite evident then that the kinda civi'sion we are living in is just a third class one and so are the people living in that.

HH Srila prabhupada says

Now... In another place it is also clearly stated: yanti deva-vrata devan pitrn yanti pitr-vratah. So karanam guna-sango 'sya. Therefore the first-class civilization is that which associates with the modes of goodness. That is, means, brahminical civilization. Truthful, satyam samo damas titiksa arjava..., jnanam vijnanam astikyam brahma-karma svabhava-jam. This is first-class civilization. People must be truthful, they must be equipoised, not disturbed, not being disturbed by different situations. They must learn how to control the senses. They must learn how to control the mind. Samo damas ti... They must be tolerant, titiksa. Arjava: they must be very simple, no duplicity. Arjava. Jnanam: they must know everything in full knowledge. Vijnanam: apply the knowledge in practical life. Astikyam: they must believe in the Vedic injunctions. Astikya. That is called astikya. The atheist and, and theist. The theist believes in the Vedic injunction. Vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah. That is theist. Not that "I believe in God." They must believe in the injunction of the Vedas; what is said in the Vedas, one must believe. That is called theist. As we have given several times the example: the Vedas says that cow dung is pure. One who believes in that, he is theist. And one who does not believe in the words of the Vedas, they want to change, they want to misinterpret, interpolate, they are atheists. Bhagavad-gita, anyone misinterpreting, giving wrong interpretation, or according to his concocted inter..., they are atheists. Theist, he'll believe all the words of Bhagavad-gita as it is, as Arjuna believed: sarvam etad rtam manye yad vadasi kesava. "My dear Krsna, whatever You are speaking, without any malinterpretation, without any change of words, I believe in it." This is theist understanding. Not like the so-called rascal scholars: "It is not like this. It is not like that. I think it is like this." These are all rascaldom

So , the best medicine is to turn the Third class civi into the first class civi is to fill the atmosphere with the spiritualism. And the easieist way to do it is chanting the names of the Lord .

Why still waiting then........ /images/graemlins/confused.gif..start chanting the name of the Lord Hari and make your life successfull /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hari hari bol