IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hoLkaPoLka

Question:::: Bhagavad Gita

Rate this topic

"Those who stay detached from dreaming are very very dear to me." Message from the Gita available online at Krishna.com

I do not get it. Does "dreaming" here mean desires (like I want a car a tv and so on) or has this something to do with the mind while sleep?

Guest guest

SriLrishna talks about Maya which is illusion and transitory. Whole material world or the matter world is nothing but Mayaa. The ego is Mayaa, "Self" is Mayaa....because how long does one lives...90, 80, 70 years..compare it with the age of the world or this universe, galaxy, planets....what is the importance of a human being in the context of "whole existence".

Anybody who believes that he is doer is under the influence of Mayaa or the dreams.

What SriKrishna says that one who is free from ego from this thinking of 'self' being doer is His favourite as he has realized the falsity of "ego".

I am the cause, the doer of my actions. I am not controlled by anything else than my own desires and hopefully a bit of mind left to choose yes or no.

Now, is it possible to be so awakened that one can create ones reality as one does during dreaming? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

then read gita at this site and take that message.

i do not remember krishna used "dream" word in gita.

mAyA word is used. it means illusion.

not realizing a reality as it is, is an illusion.

a dream most get could be an illusion within an illusion.

one who firmly knows the reality as it is,

will have his dreams reveal reality.

to them a dream gives right direction or answer.

Guest guest

I chatted too much and by mistake I offended a woman by calling her "little girl".

I think not. The most probable reason could be blaspheming.

There are internet self claimed evangelists like you running around to teach nonsense called christianity.