IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My Name In Sanskrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please HELP me... I'm a danish girl, my name is Lila, and I want my name tatoo'ed in Sanskrit Letters.

Can someone translate my name for me???

Guest guest

Please HELP me... I'm a danish girl, my name is Lila, and I want my name tatoo'ed in Sanskrit Letters.

Can someone translate my name for me???

Guest guest

The "mantra" is written wrong. It shouldn't have anusvara instead of 'n'. It should be a triple combination of 'ntr'.

The "mantra" is written wrong. It shouldn't have anusvara instead of 'n'. It should be a triple combination of 'ntr'.

Both are correct. You can use anusvara or you can use 'n'. The word will be pronounced the same way in both cases. The pronunciation of anusvara depends on the succeeding sound. In this case the succeeding sound is 't'. This belongs to the group of consonants called t-varga. The consonants in this are t,th,d,dh,na. The anusvara is to be pronounced as 'n'.

Guest guest

Please I am looking also for a translation. My wife and I love spending time in Goa and would like our names in a Hindi text.

Denise

Mark

Is there also a way of linking the names correctly like 'and' or similar to show they (we) are both together ?

Many thanks.

Hey.. I'm from Denmark, and i been thinking about getting the girl of my dreams name in hindi tattooed on my left underarm, so please help me translate the name "Elaine" ore maybe Mike and eternal love?? :) I would love who ever translatede it for me..

/Mike