IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sai Baba-My View

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all! God in my opinion is one, it's just that we perceive Him in many different ways. The almighty performs many functions, which we all have a different name and pictorial representation for i.e. 'The Creator' = Bramha, 'The Preserver' = Vishnu, 'The Destroyer' = Mahesh/Shiva etc.

True that God can take a human form and come amongst us -I am a believer in the Gita and do not dispute the fact that an avatar will come into the world.

In spite of this, maybe Sai Baba does not claim that he is god in so many words, yet he allows others to worship him (e.g. I know that his followers perform an aarti in his name). If he was an avatar he would show you the path to God, not allow you to be blinded by his presence believing that he is 'the one'. If he does not claim to be an avatar why does he allow others to worship him??

Sai Baba cannot be an incarnation of God. He is not our 'saviour' for kali yug! If he was he would do more for the betterment of mankind. Granted that he has many free public services set up - but there are many people who do charitable work, are these all incarnations of God??

I agree with a statement made by a previous user on how God is within everyone, but we all do not worship each other.

I listen to what sages and gurus have to say because they can show you a means by which to attain God. However, I will only believe that an avatar is amongst us when he/she does something truly extraordinary. If an avatar is among us I’m sure God would send us a sign.

Rama and Krishna were both extra-ordinary, Sai Baba has not in my opinion earned my respect in the same way. People doubt him, if he is God he would eradicate any such feelings of doubt.

There are bad people in this world but there are some extremely amazingly kind and generous people in the world too, however, we cannot put them all on-par with God.

If God is in everyone, why should the God in someone be praised to the extent of worship and the God in another person disrespected?

P.S. There are some people in this forum who shoot down others before listening to what they have to say. I'm sure that this forum was created to invite discussion so that we can all learn and practice a wonderful religion together.

There are clear evidences for Sathya Sai Baba's divinity if we open our eyes.Your problem is the pre-assumptions about the avatars...

The following links will be helpful:

http://www.saibabalinks.org/saibabamiracles.htm

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sldocs/miracle.html

http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles.htm

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sldocs/threesai.html

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sldocs/sai.html

Guest guest

I know my God (Om) - I'm His devotee ... if He has come as an avatar into this world I don't have to find Him in anyone, He will find me. Sai Baba has a suspicious persona plus he hasn't done anything to benefit the whole of mankind (ok he has done saome charitable work but that doesnt put him on par with God - Bill Gates donated millions for the relief of the Tsunami, are you going to worship him next?, there are a lot of people who are influencial in this world - does that mean you worship them?) Respect is one thing and worship quite another. I respect that other people respect him but I can't worship anyone who hasn't touched my life in a special way! The last avatar is suposed to be special and lead us out of the darkness of the kali yug.

Sai Baba has a selected following. i'm not saying don't listen to him but why put him in the same light as God?

God is supreme and I have faith in Him - He will show me the way.

Guest guest

"There are clear evidences for Sathya Sai Baba's divinity"

the most valid argument brought up by your links is "why not?"

please do not ridicule sanatana dharma and indian culture

"..the most valid argument brought up by your links is "why not?"

please do not ridicule sanatana dharma and indian culture.."

i humbly state that the things i said was not a joke.

Without knowing a person, we cant judge.If we dont know,we should not speak.but i knew the greatness of the kaliyuga avatar of Sai.

If anyone has any doubts about Sai,first go there and find out if there are any frauds taking place in His place.

I challenge everyone to do so.Then only we can realize that all the accusations were false.

"..I know my God (Om) - I'm His devotee ... if He has come as an avatar into this world I don't have to find Him in anyone, He will find me..."

=====================

So you are so great that Avatars will come searching for you!

Nice to meet you and my pranams to such a great person.

==================================

"...Sai Baba has a suspicious persona plus he hasn't done anything to benefit the whole of mankind.."

As i said in my earlier post, those who have suspicion please go and throw light upon any frauds takin place there.

All accusations as we know are made public through websites.nevertheless devotees are flowing towards Him.It is the attractive power of avatars.

Saibaba has been doing services from his teens and it is sad to hear like that from you.

Could you please tell me what Krishna had done for benefit of the whole mankind?

"....Bill Gates donated millions for the relief of the Tsunami, are you going to worship him next?, there are a lot of people who are influencial in this world - does that mean you worship them?) Respect is one thing and worship quite another. I respect that other people respect him but I can't worship anyone who hasn't touched my life in a special way! .."

But Bill gates cant shower Vibhuti/Sindoor from his photo,right?

There are many people who found Vibhuti emerging from His photo.I also have personal experiences regarding this.

Also Billgates cant cure diseases of his own.

================================

"..The last avatar is suposed to be special and lead us out of the darkness of the kali yug. .."

who said this is the last avatar!

there was a previous avatar at Shirdi.

Also,there will be one more avatar after some years.

Blessed are the people who get the fortune to believe in avatars.they get the ocean(of rebirths) crossed.

others just live in their suppositions and die useless.

Suppose you were born at the time of Christ and you have heard of His divinity but didnt see Him and also had heard accusations against Him.Most probably,in that case, you would prefer to disbelieve Him and would havent gone before Him.

At the time of Krishna also there were lots of people who disbelieved Him,like the sisupala.

They also would have argued with the devotees of Krishna saying that He was like this or that....

i would prefer not to be yet another sisupala...

Guest guest

"I challenge everyone...."

it is you who want me accepting that sai baba is an avatar, i do not need it...

so it is you who has the duty to demonstrate it..

if you cannot demonstrate please do not try to plagiarize us with your idol

even if there are a lots of proofs, people who are blind cant find God's presence.

there are no blinds in the list of Sree Sree Sree Sathya Sai devotees.

neither are any fools.

check the list.

To demonstrate His divinity, a silly creature like me is insufficient.

I shall narrate a true incident which took place in my place.

Mr.krishnan Nair is a devotee of Sree SaiBaba.Baba usually give warnings about the upcoming disasters to His devotees.One night Nair's daughter dreamt that she fell out of school-bus and her right leg was plastered.the next evening,while she was stepped in the schoolbus,it suddenly moved and the back-wheel of the cumbersome vehicle drove over her right leg.she was immediately taken to medical-college hospital and x-ray was taken.The doctors were astonished to see that there is only a total of three fractures in the leg bones.Even after the heavy vehicle passed over the tender leg of the small girl,the bones had only 3 fractures instead of being crushed.

Her father told with tears that it was Baba's invisible hands which worked there to protect her.

this incident happened in my place and i being aware of all these facts found myself unable to disbelieve in Baba.

if someone need, i can give the address of Krishnan nair, so that they may go and verify the truth of the incident .

Guest guest

"even if there are a lots of proofs, people who are blind cant find God's presence"

that's an excuse for when someone will not be agree with you

"I shall narrate a true incident..."

such incident, if it is true, says that maybe sai baba has some supernatural power... then you have to demonstrate that he's god

Messages can be relayed but it is up to the receiver if he wants to accept it or not. Scriptures were written a few thousand years ago yet man in the 21st century accepts it as authentic. Why? Because of his faith in it. But here we are wittnesing a phenomena but yet some do not want to accept it. Why? Because they feel they know all pretty well and that the last Avathar will be coming on a white horse with sword in hand. Just like the Christans believe the second coming of Christ in his same form which form they have not seen in their life.

Another thing man does not believe is that man can never not be God. That is because he does not realize that the unseen God resides in him. He does do believe that Atman is Brahman. Yet he soly believes the Gita which was written some few thousand years ago. Faith is the driving force in all. It's faith that does wonders. And what is faith? The use of your mind is positive manner can create miracles. If everyone uses that brain which is a unique organ of the body one can even walk on water. Baba is God incarnate to some believers while others believe he is a fraud. Let the believers befefit form his grace while others keep on chanting for miracle. There is no difference, whatever you do as long as one believe in the All Mighty and do service to mankind the grace of God will be there, otherwise it's a fruitless afford in a man's journey through life.

Guest guest

God has 6 qualities..

1-wealth,

2-strength,

3-knowledge,

4-opulence,

5-renunciation

and 6...... beauty.

Baba and beautiful??? I think not. Ok ok beauty is in the eye of the beholder blah blah blah but I'm sorry folks, not in this case!

Guest guest

God has 6 qualities..

1-wealth,

2-strength,

3-knowledge,

4-opulence,

5-renunciation

and 6...... beauty.

Baba and beautiful??? I think not. Ok ok beauty is in the eye of the beholder blah blah blah but I'm sorry folks, not in this case!

Guest guest

To the people who think a person could become God, it is not possible. Unlike others who have abused Sai baba, I am not going to say he's fraud and so on, and hurt you. I don't abuse others. I am also sure Sai Baba is a great human being. But a human being, however great, can never become god. God is the Transcendent, the source of all.

Sai Baba is a Purusha, maybe a Maha Purusha but never the Purushottama. When the Purushottama descends, we wouldn't be arguing whether he is or not. We will know. In this case, sorry Baba devotees, there is nothing to say that he's the Purushottama. He may be a Vibhuti, a higher aspect of Purushottama and nothing more. He is not an avatar.

You guest told:

====================

God has 6 qualities..

1-wealth,

2-strength,

3-knowledge,

4-opulence,

5-renunciation

and 6...... beauty.

=======================

I want to know from where(which scripture) you got these postulates

by "wealth","strength","knowledge","opulence" etc do you mean material wealth,strength..... or some spiritual stuff?

If you say that a wealthy person is God,then you would probably say Billgates is an avatar.and for beauty,you may say that Aishwarya rai is an avatar since she is a beauty.

also, if a person has all these, is he God?????????????????

Then Sathya Sai Baba is really God.Thanks that you,ve made my job easy.

also, i dont find any ugliness in Sree Sai Baba.

Posted Image

nice thoughts, dear guest.

"..But a human being, however great, can never become god..."

ok ,then can you explain in what respect did Rama and KRISHNA became god?

"..He may be a Vibhuti, a higher aspect of Purushottama and nothing more. He is not an avatar..."

one can say the same thing about Krishna and Rama also.

Guest guest

Rama and Krishna did not become God. They ARE God. A jiva can never become Isvara. Why is it so difficut to understand this? According to Pancha-Bheda, there are five-fold eternal distinction.

1) Distinction between jiva and jada

2) Jada and Jada

3) Jiva and Jiva

4) Jada and Isvara

5) Jiva and Iswara

You're failing to grasp the final distinction, the one between Jiva and Iswara. That's why you think Sai Baba is Isvara when he's only a jiva, however great a jiva he may be. Pancha-bheda is the basis of Hinduism, but most Hindus are not aware of it, hence the confusion.

"..Rama and Krishna did not become God. They ARE God. ..."

How could we know?

is there any proof?

cant they also be jivas?

"...A jiva can never become Isvara.."

your own opinion!

i cant follow.you are saying that a jiva with a human body cant be god and at the same time saying that krishna/rama (who were also humans with body) are god!

"...You're failing to grasp the final distinction, the one between Jiva and Iswara. .."

then i should distinct krishna/rama(jivas) and god(iswara).

"...Pancha-bheda is the basis of Hinduism, but most Hindus are not aware of it, hence the confusion..."

please quote from where you got this idea?

your creative imaginations are appreciable.

Guest guest

cant they also be jivas?***

No.

i cant follow.you are saying that a jiva with a human body cant be god and at the same time saying that krishna/rama (who were also humans with body) are god!***

Ram and Krishna are God but assumed human body for their lila, we are jivas who're trapped in samsara. In Ram and Krishna, it is the case of voluntary descent or avatara to protect dharma. Get it?

then i should distinct krishna/rama(jivas) and god(iswara).***

No. You should distinguish between jivas and Krishna/Ram (Isvara).

please quote from where you got this idea?***

It's part of Tattva-vada.

"...........Ram and Krishna are God but assumed human body for their lila, we are jivas who're trapped in samsara. In Ram and Krishna, it is the case of voluntary descent or avatara to protect dharma. Get it?........."

what is the proof?

how would you know that?

if god can assume human forms, then why you ignore when he is before us as Sathya Sai baba?

How did you judge that He is not an avatar?

I understand that you got the ideas that krishna/rama are gods from the puranas right?

your problem is preassumptions about avatars.

if you were at the time of Krishna/Rama(when the puranas were not composed) will u accept that krishna/rama is an avatar?

or would you say that they are some maha purusha but not the Purushottama?

so if it is not said in some scripts about an avatar, you cant believe right?

after some days, a new script may be prepared for Sree SaiBaba too.

then the Sai devotees may come and say that only sai is god.

Also, the more ignorant devotees(like you) may also denounce the upcoming avatars also.(the same way you do)

What is Supernatural Power? What we see with our naked eyes around us is power beyond our capabalities. The ray of the SUN. Hail Storm, Twister, Tsunami, Valcano and Flood. All this natural phenomenas are called supernatral power of nature. No man has the power to stop this supernatural power unleashing its warth on man. But beyond this there is one power that brings warmth and care and that is LOVE. Who else can provide this beside man? Oh! Yes, Man can also bring disaster by exploding bulidings, trains, planes and public places full of innocent people. This is the nature of Asuras who reside in a human along with God. As I have said God to can become Asura when HE is angry by turning on the Valcano, Tsunami, SUN with its ever increasing heat without rain for months, Twisters and Heavy storm tearing down buildings and flood waters drowning buildings and people.

But on the other hand when men like Buddha, Adhi Shankara, Swami Ragenvedra, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Arunagirinathar, Thrinavukarasar, Vivekananda and many others like them came to this world only one message and that is the ,message of LOVE among the human race and LOVE for GOD. Only love can change this world into paradise. If you love someone you will not draem of harming that person no matter what. So, if God is LOVE than man has that love in his heart and so if man can develope that love inot compassion he becomes God on earth. He wil only have his supernatural power when he goes back to the spritual world.

Please do not expect man to have supernatural power in order to become God. Its faith taht builts the power of LOVE and that becomes the greatest power. May be your angle of looking for God differes but that does not mean others too should think likewise. Discover yourself first before you discover God. Rama and Krishna were God reincarbate according to people of that period. But for this yuga it is in our power to discover such avatars. As Krishna himslef declared that HE will appear from time to time when relgion declines but did not mention when and where or in what race so, if we find someone with certain qualities that resembles God's surely you can take shelter at his feet. Why not, people of the past had done that so what's wrong if it s done now?

you are correct.

We can surely find shelter on the feet of divine persons.

At Jesus' time the fishermen instantly believed at His divinity when He walked over the sea.

also he used to cast out the evil spirits.

His followers didnt abuse Him by saying that He is some maha purusha and not a purushottama.

the people in kali yuga are fond of false stories about the avatars.i also heard many about Sai,Ammachi etc

but disbelieved them not without a reason.