Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Sanskrit

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

i was wondering just how many of us in this forum actually speak sanskrit?

 

please, if everyone can just answer some questions about themselves....

 

do u speak or read or understand sanskrit?

how old r u?

what is ur mother language?

what language do you currently speak?

Guest guest
Posted

19 . I speak Hindi and English, the former being my native language. I am, however, interested in learning sanskrit. I cannot speak or understand it though I can read it since thescript for hindi and sanskrit are similar

 

 

Posted

Sanskrit. Also spoken in daily life. JanmabhaaSha naasti, tathaapi dainandinam jiivanamapi saMskRitamaashRitya yaapayaami. SamskRitam praaNebhyo'pi gariiyasii me.

 

Kannada, Dutch, Hindi, English, Tamil, German some French, Bengali and Polish.

Guest guest
Posted

The vehicle of new age civilization! The extra value of a container depends on its content.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...