IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Confused, is it a Ghost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sephiroth/barney .....its not good recommending people to do those things .....i can understand if your just giving some advice what to do ........but the thing is the person with the ghost problem .....if the doctor can find a problem then i would say visit a church if your hindu go to a kali church. The priest at kali churchs are the ones that should advice you do do what ever you need ..not seph/barney any question email me at djace291@aol.com

Hello guest who started thread,

I believe I know what you're talking about. It's just a medical state. It's where you're conscious but your body is still "asleep" and cannot be controlled for moments. And you are in dark place where sometimes scary beings manifest or it can just be plain black. You try to scream and you know you are sending "scream" commands but your physical mouth does not open and your vocalchords do not make the sound.

I personally had this experience twice on consecutive days - I had them in the morning before I awakened. For me it was plain black - complete darkness....being petrified I screamed except I didn't physically. Second time round I was calm and waited for the "control" over my body to be restored.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Modern medicine does not understand this phenomenon and probably never will. But it's extremely interesting.

mohankrsna

Guest guest

I am a victim of Ghost spells and I had similar experiences many times. I am searching a genuine Tantrik and at present I am chanting mantras regularly.

Please do not say that there is no ghost and everything is imaginary. Last week, I literally jumped out of sleep, when I found a ghost sitting on my leg.

You can not claim that your experience is same as that of others.