IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
BinduMadhav

Why Lord Vishnu/Krishna IS SUPREME!

Rate this topic

Great scholar named Shankar wrote:

{Bindu, do not take this for mistake! But what did Aswathama get as punishment from Sri Krishna ?

You said "Even if I am wrong, according to Hindu scriptures and philosophy, I will get another chance. No one will spend eternity in hell or darkness just because that person might make some mistakes, knowingly or unknowingly." - Thats not the case for Aswathama, and for you to write about Parameshwara as a soap opera way is worse than what Aswathma did. There is so much behind each event of Lord Shivas act which you described earlier. Vishnu interevienes in almost all the stories since its Lord Vishnus role to do that, Parameshwara knows whats going to happen, he doesnt need to interviene.}

My dear Shankar,

You still don't get it, do you? Again, you don't surprise me. Since you are so far behind, I will explain again.

Ashvattama got what he got from Sri Krishna Bhagavan because of his own volition, he killed many people including children, while they were asleep. Secondly, the so called 'eternity' will end for Ashvattama when the Kaliyug will end. You see, God, unlike what some Christians and Muslims believe, does not believe in eternal punishment. No one deserves eternal punishment for a crime committed for a finite period of time.

But then, I am learning new things from a Saivite. You guys specialize in striking people's hearts with terror, are you not? Like your god Rudra Deva. 'Believe Parameshvara Siva as the Supreme God or else'!!! Or else what? I will spend eternity going through punishment at Siva's hands? And for believing what my culture has taught me? Apparently you are trained well by the Christian missionaries.

I have never called anyone a fool so I will stop here.

{I picked up nothing. So cannot drop anything.}

That is truly interesting. So hypocrisy is ingrained in you, eh? One of your birth characteristics?

I would never have believed that Saivites were such interesting people.

Thanks for the insight, Atanu.

Guest guest

Be careful here. I have warned Atanu before and hopefully he learnt his lesson.

Oh yes.

Guest guest

So hypocrisy is ingrained in you, eh?

Oh yes. All gunas exist in the seer alone. The world is as you are.

Guest guest

*****Be careful here. I have warned Atanu before and hopefully he learnt his lesson.********

Contrary to what you keeping harping on, it is you, who tries to frighten people, though without any success.

Guest guest

Ekam Advaitam Lord has no second. How will He claim I am supreme?

Omnipresent Lord is cipivista, how will He say, this is supreme and that is not?

Infinite Lord is not limited that He can claim I am this and this is supreme. (and also He cannot claim that 'that is supreme').

From lower planes jivas speculate on finite petty concepts.

True.

Dear Thiruvengadam,

{the whole concept of Ganesh story to show that women has a word over her man....and that a child born should get the blessings and acknowledgement of all its relatives...if not for the beheading act Ganesh wound'nt have been the Ganesh He is now..}

That is a totally new interpretation for an old story from our sacred literature. But why did Siva have to go through all that just to bless the child? My good friend, this interpretation is so weak that I cannot help but smile. I understand that you love Siva, but you don't 'defend' Siva by offering such explanations.

{and who is that gentle man who calls Shiv as a pervert (one who can't control his sexual urge)?}

Tut tut. I will never call Siva a pervert. But the story, my friend, is right there in Srimad Bhagavatham. I did not write the story. I did not even exaggerate or distort it.

{all the plays of Lord Shiva are called as Thiruvilayadal in tamil}

Now you are talking. Beautiful movie with that name with Balamurali Krishna's 'OrunAl Poduma?' in Ragamalika. Have you seen it?

{Oh yes. All gunas exist in the seer alone. The world is as you are.}

That is a very profound statement. I am impressed!

Tell me, Atanuji, do you agree with Shankar that horrible creatures like BinduMadhav will go to eternal hell or eternal darkness? Of course, he might have learnt of darkness (AndhakAra) from Ishavasyopanishad. But I am curious to see if you agree with his interpretation. You seem to be a good staunch Saivite and if you agree with Shankar's interpretation, I will know the general opinion of Saivites.

Thanks in advance, my good friend.