IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Samkhya

karma without god?

Rate this topic

How can the law of karma work without an intelligent being who discriminates between morally good and evil deeds?

-----------

Is God an intelligent being or an integer of all things? That's the dif. between Hinduism & Buddism on this q.. Such subtle dif.s are preachers' favors.

m not sayin theres no god....but m still in the search of god's image....wen it come to karmic matter, i wud rather put it in this way like: u plant a mango tree, u get mango fruit...u plant a cucumber plant, u'l get cucumber....sounds simple but how many of us realiz the true meaning of it? but wen it comes to who manage the karma orders and the karma management, there muz b some one out there.....

Guest guest

unless one looks around. Anything you look atis part of God's image. Seeing the totality of God's image is a foolish hope. Its too vast for one to see or undestand the full scope of unless one has achieved a very advanced level of spiritualism.

As for karma without God, i believe Buddhists believe it. it could be that no intelligent being discriminates but the natural forces of existance naturally bring about instances that one deems as good or bad based on the past actions of that being. Personally, I favor the existance of God because proving Karma without god is hard to do