IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My life is ruined due to my height

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a young Indian student studying in UK. Everybody around me seems to be taller, I don't know why. I am 5'9". I measured from the toe to the top of the head (without shoes). Is that correct, or should I measure from toe to forehead? Then it'll reduce more inches and I'll be down to 5'6". Anyway, what can I do when everybody's making fun of me? I feel like a stupid dwarf.

Guest guest

Gavaskar 5.4', Hitler 5.8', Lal Bahadur shastri 5.7",

Aamir Khan 5.7', Salman Khan 5.7', Mao 5.7', Narayan Murthy 5.7', Ajay Devgun 5.8'

Well you are in a good there. Cheer Up!

Guest guest

Old Saying in India....

It is much better to be like a mango laden tree whose branches touch the ground which can not only provide food and shade to everybody than be like a palm tree which neither provide fruit easily or shade for weary travellers.

Mind is everything. A 6.5" with an IQ equal to that of a cat is good for nothing except basket ball.

Guest guest

maybe if you haven't maxed out your potential for height

by working out, stretching, and praying to God.

Or if you had yogic power /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Guest guest

See it this way,

You dont have to bow down to anybody to talk, your head is always held high.

Guest guest

I think an average height in India (Since you have indicated that that you are from India, I presume that you were born and brought mostly in India) is about 5.6 to 5.9 for gents.

I am agreeing with most of the views posted here.

Stop worrying, Start growing in Intelligence

God bless you

Guest guest

Well I'm of Indian origin and was a Student a few years back and also live in the UK. I'm also around a similar height to you, but I have never had anyone making fun of me. I find it hard to believe that you're having such a hard time by being 5'9", I think it's all in your mind.

Stop being such a sad-sack and get on with your life, otherwise it will pass you by and when you're an old man you'll wonder why you spent most of your life feeling sorry for yourself over something you have no control over.

Guest guest

Dude,

Learn martial arts/kungfu/taekwan do.........which will do wonders to your self confidence.....remember it has been proven that girls are not crazy for 7 feet monsters.....they prefer decent, cute and educated gentlemen.

Guest guest

not 5'9". in America, the average height is around 5'9". It's different for differnet countries.

Guest guest

I'm smaller than you are! (Of course I'm a girl almost in Highschool... but you don't care do you? ^^;; ) But you shouldn't be worried by you're hieght! I don't like really tall guys. But I agree, you should study hard! *nods* Yes you should! That way you can be happier in the future. It's amazing what people tease you about... ignore them.

Guest guest

Easy for you, cuz you're a girl. Most men feel insecure if they're short. But I am glad you like short men. You're broad-minded.

{I am a young Indian student studying in UK. Everybody around me seems to be taller, I don't know why. I am 5'9". I measured from the toe to the top of the head (without shoes). Is that correct, or should I measure from toe to forehead? Then it'll reduce more inches and I'll be down to 5'6". Anyway, what can I do when everybody's making fun of me? I feel like a stupid dwarf.}

Are you in good health - physical and mental? Are you tolerably intelligent? Are you getting good grades? Are you able to eat good vegetarian food without falling sick? Do you have any health issues that demands that you take medication on a regular basis, draw blood, etc etc?

If you answered positively to all of this, I don't understand why being a couple of inches shorter than normal is a big problem. I have seen midgets that carry on happily. You really don't know happiness until some serious health issue hits you. So my advice to you is: BE HAPPY AND CHANT HARINAM!

Guest guest

Thanks. Actually I'm going to be one of the shortest students in high school. So yet again, height is not that important.