IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

Please look at how I have been DEHUMANIZED and DISPOSSESED

Rate this topic

Posted Image

CITIZENS OF SASKATCHEWAN HAVE LOST LEGAL AND HUMAN RIGHTS TO SGI

Posted Image

On June 05, 2002 I attended to a DENTIST in Regina Saskatchewan [Canada] and the following INJUSTICE took place:

“…As I [Don Muntean] arrived to the dental chair I noted that all the dental instruments etc., were already in place and after brief introductions - YOU [Dr. NAME REMOVED FOR NOW [then] at NAME REMOVED FOR NOW] administered a local into my palate near the extraction site - telling me that it was - ‘a very good product’ – [stating that the particular brand used worked well to eliminate bleeding] – we then discussed the use of N2O [nitrous oxide] and I was told by YOU that YOU did not wish to use N20 – stating I - ‘should be fully aware’ - for this procedure. We then discussed a prior extraction [of a similar upper tooth on the right side] – that that dentist [different clinic] was very easily able to remove that tooth whole – I then asked if I could have the extracted tooth and YOU [while looking at me with some peculiar attending behaviors] stated – ‘we will see’. During the next eight to ten minutes - while ‘waiting for the local to take effect’ – YOU and YOUR assistant went [a short distance] to the back of the clinic – where I observed a wall - open on the right – YOU and YOUR assistant were standing at the open end of this ‘wall’ - talking to [NAME REMOVED] and - looking out at me.

A moment [or so] later I noticed that some outside light appeared behind the wall – [apparently when a rear door was opened] – at that point YOU and YOUR assistant and [NAME REMOVED] - disappeared behind the wall - a moment later - the outside light disappeared [apparently when the door was closed] and then yet another moment later – YOU and YOUR assistant returned to the dental chair – and [NAME REMOVED] - was not seen again!

As YOU and YOUR assistant were walking the short distance toward the chair – I noted YOUR assistant was carrying a stainless steel dish containing a pair of flexible tweezers and two white spheres around the size of a pea [rolling around noisily like marbles in the dish] – YOUR assistant then held the dish right out in-front of me - YOU took it from her and placed it somewhere on the counter - behind the chair. Then YOU commenced to extract the decaying tooth – the tooth was not badly decayed and could have been easily extracted whole – instead YOU moved it slightly back and forth – after failing to drill a ‘crevice along the gum line’ so as to have something to grip onto. YOU then claimed that YOU would have to crush my tooth and drill it out - YOU thus used your dental pliers to quickly crush my tooth – followed with extensive drilling - for around fifteen minutes – I became aware that this included drilling into the area over the tooth [ultimately you were drilling into the sinus area] - to the left of the extraction socket. Following YOUR excessive drilling – recall that YOU stated there wasn’t any bleeding at all to speak of!

Then YOU picked up the stainless steel dish noted earlier [i heard the spheres rolling around again - as it was handed to the assistant] and handed it to YOUR assistant who then again - held it out in front of me – under my face.

YOU then reached for the flexible tweezers [within the dish] and at this point YOUR hand was trembling badly – YOU then reached into the dish with the flexible tweezers to grasp the first sphere - as YOU lifted it out [trembling and grasping it with excessive pressure] I observed that it was indeed white, solid and, semi-glossed - around the size of a pea – due to the position of the sphere in the tweezers and the excessive pressure of the flexible tweezers upon the smooth solid round surface – the sphere popped out of the tweezers – and it fell to the floor and bounced a couple of times - rolling to the baseboard at the right of the chair.

I then sat fully upright in the dental chair and asked YOU what it was - as YOU reached for the second sphere YOU quickly stated that it was - ‘for clotting’.

I again sat back [silently questioning YOUR excuse - considering the lack of any bleeding - due to the so-called ‘very good local’ YOU administered!] – YOUR hand still shaking - YOU [supposedly] placed the second sphere into the open extraction socket with the tweezers - [actually it was placed into the LOWER SINUS over the tooth right next to the open socket] – this was quickly followed by packing gauze within the extraction socket – I was told to leave the gauze pack in place…I then left the dental chair and looking down at the first white sphere - which had fallen to the floor – while I walked by it; I wondered what it really was and where it really came from…”

Dear Fellow Citizens:

In Saskatchewan we have a GOVERNMENT INSURANCE COMPANY with an IN-HOUSE INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT called the SIU – This company known as SGI has been creating a massive computer DATA BASE – with EXTENSIVE INFORMATION on each and every person within this Province [not just insured drivers] – YOU NEED TO ASK - what EXTENSIVE INFORMATION does SGI’s DATA BASE contain about YOU and YOUR loved ones? – SGI and the NDP Government is secretly INVESTIGATING into YOUR LIFE – Did YOU know that residential wiretaps are now a routine procedure with SGI [with the assistance of the Provincial Justice Department] – Dear Friend - YOU owe it YOURSELF [and your loved ones] to know what is going on within this Province and to speak-out about losing YOUR RIGHTS - Please SPEAK-OUT to our TEMPORARY administrators and government leaders [so-called servants of the people?] – It is time for us to reform SGI and end their making of ‘hopeless hostages’ of the citizens in this Province – All it took [for me to have this problem] was being hit by a car and then subsequently – a four year [now six] fight with SGI [over fair compensation] that ultimately led to MY being covertly Implanted with a Surveillance Device by a Dentist – SGI has destroyed hundreds and even thousands lives and – they continue to - each day – Please CALL your MLA and complain about this NOW – If SGI continues their SPY ‘program’ any longer - YOU too may have to say ‘good-bye’ to all YOUR RIGHTS. CALL Saskatchewan’s Premier LORNE CALVERT - at: 787.9433 - or - his Chief of Staff - at: 787.1910 - and let this so-called ‘leader’ know that YOUR RIGHTS are important and that an SGI without REAL REFORMS - is simply not acceptable. PLEASE do ask why he appointed the same person [NAME REMOVED FOR NOW] as the POLICE COMMISSIONER and SGI’s CEO [Chief Executive Officer] [this ‘appointment’ lasted until Mr. Cody was arrested in a drunk driving incident in 2003] Ask Lorne Calvert if he has any other ‘conflict of interest’ “appointments” heading the crowns, commissions and public departments - which the public should know about – Please share this flyer with others and consider that - The only thing worse than an Insurance Company – is a Government Insurance Company - Thank-you!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest guest

No comments or thoughts from anyone on this serious abuse of human rights - it could happen to anyone - better to be 'aware' - than 'there'........