Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Who would Win?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

both... they would enjoy harinama samkirtana together and prasadam with all their transcendental associates..

Guest guest
Posted

and they'll defeat you when they will shows themselves to you at your death's moment

 

at that moment try to convince them to let you alive...

Guest guest
Posted

When was the moment when I was born came so that the moment arriaves that I die?

Guest guest
Posted

In the beginning , when brahma and vishnu quarrelled,SIVA was there to stop them and show them the truth.

 

If jesus and krishna fight, something like that would happen.

They will continue to fight claiming that 'I am the Real God'

till the real God comes and shows the truth.

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Posted

>>>there's many good psychiatrists for your disease

 

at least i hav a cure for my disease.

but there is none for false supremacy that "I AM GOD"

if i say that i am god doesnt make me god.

Guest guest
Posted

if you think that you're not god it is not disease, if you say stuoid things about jesus and krsna it is a great disease..

Posted

I dont think that neither Krishna or Jesus will fight. Lord Krishna will never harm Jesus, since jesus was a righteous person. Lord Krishna never harms good people, and Jesus never harmed neither Good or Bad people. As you would recall what Lord Krishna's message is he is there to save Dharma.

 

Best Regards,

Guest guest
Posted

>>>>

you say stuoid things about jesus and krsna it is a great disease..

 

i didnt say stupid things.

I just said that one man shouldnt claim that he is god.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...