IndiaDivine.org

Your Rebirth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You become alive from a mother who is alive. What kept her alive was the earth and what the eart gives: food growing from the ground. When you die and rott, I can asure you that all of your body, each cell will be a nuture to the earth, right? You WILL be nuturing to the dirt, the grass, the tree, right? What is really so bad about that? I actually think it's nice. Speaking og becoming something with our bodies when we die-> If you are alone in this world, there is no one to set u on fire, the hindu way. Are you then doomed? (I'm not sure what the scripture says about this). Wouldn't it be the most natural to die and rott on ot in the ground?

<< If you are alone in this world, there is no one to set u on fire, the hindu way. >>

first you are not alone.

burning is for the benefit of others.

it stops spread of deseases.

<< Are you then doomed? (I'm not sure what the scripture says about this). >>

No. you are not burned. you never can be burned.

only the body you quit is burnt.

<< Wouldn't it be the most natural to die and rott on ot in the ground? >>

no, but zerthrostrians do it.

for hindus, burning is a healthy way fot the protection of society. again you never rot. your body you quit gets rot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

A person CAN be alone, and that's the fact.

If your body isn't you, I can chop of your arm.. and the pain you will feel is not you? If being "you" is only what's inside, you would still be 100% alive with just your brain in funktion?

<<burning is for the benefit of others.

it stops spread of deseases.>>

Yeah? Then u don't know much about being buried into the ground.

But anyway. You didn't anwser my questions. You only replyed what you have red and not from your own logics. Trye to anser from your own mind and NOT from what you have read /images/graemlins/wink.gif

<< A person CAN be alone, and that's the fact. >>

hinduism has no problem with it then.

whatever happens to the body, happens.

<< If your body isn't you, I can chop of your arm.. and the pain you will feel is not you? >>

body is the tool of th jiva/sould within.

when body is hurt, jiva does no like it, just as you do not like if your house is borken. you will complain, feel pain, but still you are not teh house.

<< If being "you" is only what's inside, you would still be 100% alive with just your brain in funktion? >>

what is inside is invisible spirit, not matter.

so it never dies. if the body is not livable/usable, the jiva quits it, happily or unhappily, and eventually gets another body.

Guest guest

the "you" never die? I know you will only anwser with somthing you've read somewhere, not something logical.

What is the basics behind "being dead"?.. what is death? how can u know that u will keep on living when u have an view of death? I know what's after death (my first post here), and so do you. Does that scare you?

Guest guest

"the "you" never die? I know you will only anwser with somthing you've read somewhere, not something logical.

What is the basics behind "being dead"?.. what is death? how can u know that u will keep on living when u have an view of death? I know what's after death (my first post here), and so do you. Does that scare you? "

For one, you try to restrict someone else from answering the way he thinks is right. Is that a fair argument then?

I would say definitely not.

And logic does not rule this world anyway. For one thing, what you may THINK to be logical is not necessarily the case. Ever heard of the law of special relativity? It is something that is considered to be illogical by many, and yet it is true. Nothing can move faster than the speed of light. A beam of light flashed in a car is measured at the same speed as measured by an observer at rest. Tell me, is that actually logical? No, but it is experimentally proven, and thus it is true, and it becomes part of our knowledge of this world.

Logic is inherently limited as our experiences are very limited. If we don't use arguments by others who seem to know what they're talking about, is that really logical in and of itself?

Of course not. However, it is clear you are trying to make a point whether right or wrong. Truth obviously doesn't matter to you. What seems to matter to you is that you are proven right or you are proven to be intellectually superior.

Guest guest

"What is the basics behind "being dead"?.. what is death? how can u know that u will keep on living when u have an view of death? I know what's after death (my first post here), and so do you. Does that scare you? "

Have you died? then how are you still alive? How do you know what others think of what happens after death? Isn't that the height of arrogance?

Besides, nobody can truly define death. When does the body stop functioning enough to be called death? I have heard of one story reported on CNN.com, bizarre as it may be, where a man was considered dead, and yet he was actually almost buried alive! So does anyone truly know when death comes?

Guest guest

You become alive from a mother who is alive. What kept her alive was the earth and what the eart gives: food growing from the ground. When you die and rott, I can asure you that all of your body, each cell will be a nuture to the earth, right?

We began to die the moment we took our births and this body has died many times all ready where is the baby body I had when I first took birth is it not gone now?

That body has changed from an infant to a child, to a youth, to a grown person then it will dwindled to a older person and then become frail as a baby again and dies but what we are speaking of is death of the body only.

We past stool and water we cut our hair the cells of skin on our bodies are flaking off gradually and every cell within the body is replaced within a 7 years time span so a 49 year person has already died 7 times.

But the self has remain within the body so we see no physical death occuring.

The Body its self is made of five elements Earth,Water,Fire,Air and Either from gross to subtile

The self the atman is within this body which is further covered by 3 subtile elements ,the mind, the intelligence and the ego

That which continues on is consider to be the self not that which will one day be shead like the hair we cut off as it grows or the bodies we out grow and then leave .

So that is what intelligent beings should understand and place importance on The Soul/Self /Atma and not this body which will rot .

In Bhagavat Gita Lord Shree Krishna Explains

Ch 2 text 13

dehino 'smin yatha dehe

kaumaram yauvanam jara

tatha dehantara-praptir

dhiras tatra na muhyati

As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A self-realized soul is not bewildered by such a change.

The tradition of cremation of the body at death is so the self the spirit the atam is free to leave and go on

as for a person who has lived thier life with the conspection that the body is who they were becomes bewilldered by death

and the spirit will linger if the body is not cremated 12 hours after death.

Traditionally the body of a sadhu ,a self realized person

a yogi who has lived a life of sense controll

goswami is never cremated but placed into the earth or within or under a tomb