IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

Hindu:Muslim::Hinduism:Secularism

Rate this topic

Recently a leader of Indian Muslims told a visiting Pakistani Muslim leader in india that India is secular becaue of the Hindus. (i have been saying all the times that hinduism is inherently secular. we do not need western secularism.)

The Paki leader told the indian muslims to love india (not pak), and work in the best interest of india. he told them to assimilate well with the mainstream (hindus).

this is a good sign of change of attitude.

all the problems between hindus and muslims in bharat get solved soon when all the muslims accept back the religon of their hindu ancestors who where were converted by sword.

an intermediate situation for sometime could be that

they will not do jihads, and will join hindus in their cultural and religious activities. they well become good peace loving people and muslims by name only. no muslims will start communal riots (only they have started them in the past.) eventually they will help build rama temple at the baabri masjid, and other mosques that are built on top of destroyed temples.

koran does not approve democracy in principle.

so a muslim who loves democracy is not a real muslim.

koran does not tolerate moorti pooja, either.

the indian muslims should also stop eating cows.

and learn sanskrit and hindi instead of urdu.

let teh muslims listen this:

aa aba lauta chale..

naina bichhaaye baahe.n pasaare

tizko pukaare dharma tera.

aa jaa re....... aa jaa re.

let us work so that the muslims of india come back to hinduism, or at least give up islam eventually, gradually.

koran is not compatible with gita.

bharat is the land of krishna/gita.

Guest guest

I hope this view doesn't chaneg once Mr.Pakistani goes back to his country and start shuting Jihad!

India is dev bhumi. Its spirit is Sanatan Dharma. It has always welcomed the prosecuted from all over the world.. Persians, Armenians, Tibetans, Jews, and also who have prosecuted her have found love from her. This is Sanatan Dharma.

The day world realize what it means to have a country like India , it will be a better place to live.

"Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitati nahi hamari, sadiyon rahan hai dushman, daure jahan hamara".

Jai Sri Krishna

Guest guest

"and learn sanskrit and hindi instead of urdu."

First of all, know your history. Hindi is a language that is heavily Islamized, Urdu simply has a different script and Arab/Persian loanwords, while Hindi has has Sanskrit loanwords. North India was conquered by Muslims and lost its purity regarding "indianness" or "hinduness"

As well, dravidian landuages have no origin in sanskrit. south indians should not have to learn hindi since it is an adultered language that has roots in islamic conquerers. only dravidian languages are more purer. north indian culture, like kathak dance is islamicized, while bharatnatyam of south is pure hindu.

dear guest,

plese use a good username.

"Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitati nahi hamari,

sadiyon rahan hai dushman, daure jahan hamara".

yes. however,

ab ham jaante hei.n ke hamaari hasti

duusaro.n ki laato khaane ke liye nahi.nhai.

kisine taanga uthaai

to na to uski taang rahegi, ya na to vo rahega.

ham jiye.nge to hamaare or duusare.n ke sukh ke liye.

hamaara desh bhi vaise hi jiyega,

aura hamaara dharma to sabakaa hi hai.

dharma ham jaane.nge

dharma ham pale.nge.

i welcome poets to write poems on this theme in indian languates:

calling the muslims of india

back to assume the sanatana dharma of their ancestors.

now when we have ready these excellet poems/songs,

then think of large hindu processions in many cities of bharat singing these songs from the depth of their hearts.

such processiosn will happen every month or so.

there will be CDs selling with these songs.

the result:

large muslims would happily embrace hinduism or at leat give up islam which is foreign and invaded in india.

we have to make it work.

i am sure krishna is with us.

Jai ganesh

Pranam madhavji

Chlo hambhi kavi banene cahle

Aiye th.e dushman hamare sadiyo purane

Eak nahi do aiye lovuKi nadiya bahane

loot gaye ham ko kangal banake

tod gaye sare devar sthane.

Atyachar sahe purvojone dharma bachane

Lanchan he hamko dhrma chodne

Jo na karsake dushman hamare

Hum chal pade astic ban.ne ajke jamane.

Kiya majal hai dushman ki jo aiye th.e sadiyo purane.

Lekin hum rahe na rahe dharma rahege sada hamare.

Bhai bhul chuk sudhari ne vanchje nathi shikyo koidi kavi ni vato

aato suratan chdiyu etle lakhi nakhi dil ni vato

jai shree krishna

i am not the guest, but we can talk. guest makes a good point.i am a koirala whose father is from nepal, nepal is the only hindu kingdom in the world. i don;t speak hindi and hindi is not the language of nepal! my mother's side are pandits from the valley, they do speak a little hindi, though admitedly their language is somehwat different than other north indian languages. so what you say makes no sense at all and strikes of the arrogance of the hindi speaking states affiliated with the overreaching central government of india. just because you all lost your culture doesnt mean we have to as well. do you speak a language other than hindi? IF not, then i feel sorry for you, as your ancestors were subjugated by muslims.

Guest guest

Mara Ji,

Being a south indian i support your point, Hindi has nothing to do with being a hindu. I dont understand y Madhav has to bring hindi into this conversation at all, may be he is talking like Bush here, my way or no way.

Maadhav

You know y hinduism is not able to stop conversion of hindus, its becos of people like you who thrust your ideas on other, when jesus can understand prayers in Tamil, whats wrong with krishna.

If you say i need to know hindi to be a hindu, i would say iam not a hindu.

vaah ganesh prasad ji,

tame to saaraa kavi chho.

<< Lanchan he hamko dhrma chodne

Jo na karsake dushman hamare >>

maanuchhu tame aam kahevaa mango chho:

Lanchan he unako (jo) dhrma chhod de

Jo na karsake dushman hamare

bhai, kataar to joiye,

paN alam vadhu joiye.

lakata raho..

are ganeshji e vyas ne sambhaLi ne mahaabhaarat lahyu,

to tame kavita lakho tema shu.n navai.

<< If you say i need to know hindi to be a hindu, i would say i am not a hindu. >>

about languge, i am misunderstood because i did not say in full (which i have said in a previous post long time ago.

in short:

- india (or any nation) must have one national languge.

so, now what is wisdom in fighting about which languge?

we happily or unhappily are using english - the language of a past dushman. any indian language is better in quality than english.

- a common language helps unite (if we want to.) first thing to do is: all the indians should write in any language but in devanagari. it is not difficult to learn devanagari script, and our ancient literature is in devanagari.

- now hindi (it is not my mother tongue) is alerady declared national language. there is pure hindi, and the schools and colleges and films must insist on it. no one is forcing us to spoil our language. we have to use it purely.

- you can pick any language as a national language and the people can fight about it if they chose to. so my suggestion about hindi is not biased but because it is declared a national language.

now there are enemies who want to give us every reason to fight for. language is one. do we want to fall in their trap?

i am not connecting hindi with hinduism.

it is just a language from sanskrit.

one can be a hindu even if he does not know any indian language.

"india (or any nation) must have one national languge."

where in vedas does it say this? not once in history of bharat has land been under one language . dravidian languages are not branched from sanskrit, though some languages i researched like malayalam, telugu, kannada have sanskrit loan words. even kashmiri is debated as to whether it is is directly derived from sanskrit as some scholars claim it is derived from avestan, ancient iranian language.

once again, this is typical arrogance i sense. india is a land of many nations, has been for most of its history. enforcing a language that is islamicized on those that don't naturally speak it is ludicrous!

" any indian language is better in quality than english."

wrong. abandoning english would eliminate india from technological progrss. lik e it or not, english is the language of science, aacademia. it is what has allowed india to enter superpower status. indians speak english, which makes us better able than chinese. america would not outsource to india otherwise.

"all the indians should write in any language but in devanagari. it is not difficult to learn devanagari script, and our ancient literature is in devanagari."

Wrong. wrong. wrong. vattezhuthu (round writing), descended from brahmi script is that used in south india. they have their own writing, own ancient literature (including mahahbrata, ramayana) that existed before devavngiri. why should they adopt a foreign one? once again, your arrogance shows through.

" no one is forcing us to spoil our language. we have to use it purely.

using purely an impure language is ridiculous. hindi is derived from sanskrit but is islamicized by those muslim invaders. when other languages like in nepal and south india are untouched why should we adopt impure language?

hindi became more wide spread language after muslim invasions and control of bharat and it was their adopted language! that's why mostly north people s can speak it.

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Madhavji

Re

(tame to saaraa kavi chho.)

Nabhai na, khoti kalam na utaro, ame be chopdi bhanelane viakaran nu su bhanpade.

Re

<< Lanchan he hamko dhrma chodne

Jo na karsake dushman hamare >>

maanuchhu tame aam kahevaa mango chho:

Lanchan he unako (jo) dhrma chhod de

Jo na karsake dushman hamare)

apane bijane su dosh devo potani bhul pote joi toj agad nikli sakye.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Re

(Maadhav

You know y hinduism is not able to stop conversion of hindus, its becos of people like you who thrust your ideas on other, when jesus can understand prayers in Tamil, whats wrong with krishna.

If you say i need to know hindi to be a hindu, i would say iam not a hindu.)

what is this attack on maadhav, where has he said to be a Hindu you have to know Hindi?

There is nothing wrong with Krishna he understand the language of love.

those who abandon dharma are ignorants and unfortunates nothing to do with madhavji or hindi.

Here is what madhavji wrote in this thread and i quote

"i welcome poets to write poems on this theme in indian languates:"

by the way i am gujrati and proud of the language and i am sure you are of yours.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Maadhav,

Language is a sensitive issue, you will not understand it unless you are a non hindi speaking person in india. Tamil has been an ancient language and it has nothing do with Sanskrit, and has not been adultered much . Why do you think i shld write in devanagiri when i have my own script which is much much evolved than Hindi.

Hindi is as much foreign language to me as english, But becaouse i know english i can go places.You shld understand that it is tamil hindus in srilanka who are still practising in spite of the genocide by the srilankan goverment.

Iam ready to debate on this topic more. If u wish.

all i understnd is this:

- one nation ougth to have one national language.

- if hindi is a rong choice, then show it how another language is a better choice.

- then help all agree with love to the above two.

- also never forget that a language is a means, not an end.

- and learning a languge also means learnig a culture.

- english is far from a best language, but it is widespread amonng politically stronger countries. so one an not avoid it if one has to deal with them. but even english can be written in devanagari or tamil script.

calling the muslims of india

back to assume the sanatana dharma of their ancestors.

the result:

large muslims would happily embrace hinduism or at leat give up islam which is foreign and invaded in india.

we have to make it work.

i am sure krishna is with us.

----------

It sounds like what shamkaracarya did in his fable. But once you stop calling, they will turn back. Unfor., kalki is with designing Skt. II & Hindi is supposed as a mordern Pkt.. Support my lang..