IndiaDivine.org

A Muslim Woman builds a Hindu Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A Muslim woman's Hindu temple in VaranasiAdd to Clippings

ANI[ WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2005 01:13:13 PM ]

Sign into earnIndiatimes points

VARANASI: In a refreshing case of communal harmony, a Muslim woman has built a Hindu temple dedicated to the Lord Shiva, which was opened on the occasion of Maha Shivratri on Tuesday.

Noor Fatima, who laid the foundation for the Shiva Temple, claimed that Shiva had visited her in her dream, prompting her to build the temple. Although Fatima's faith strictly prohibits idol worship, she decided to build the temple out of respect and tolerance for Hinduism.

A lawyer by profession, Fatima claims she has been meeting Lord Shiva of and on in her in dreams for the past six years.

"I got the inspiration to built this temple in a dream. When I got the idea I had only five thousand rupees with me. But I managed to complete it. Everyone around helped me," she said.

It seems that Fatima's gesture may go a long way in reinforcing the principle of secularism in the country.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1045981.cms

this is nice.

now she needs to declare that she is not a muslim any more and is a hindu.

no hindu should think islam is good and friendly to hindus just because she worships siva. in essence, she has given up islam, and now she need to say so, and not try to buy goodwill of hindus towards islam.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Lord Shiva was born as muslim as Siddiah, For further Details Read "Potaluru Shri Veera Brahmendra Katha" then you will know the relationship of how Hindusim is related to Islam.

Guest guest

"Lord Shiva was born as muslim as Siddiah, For further Details Read "Potaluru Shri Veera Brahmendra Katha" then you will know the relationship of how Hindusim is related to Islam."

Fool, Shiva was not born as Muslim, Hindu, or whatever. He wasn't even actually BORN. He is the Unborn one, along with Brahma and Vishnu, expansions of Brahman. Shiva doesn't FOLLOW a religion.

And if you would like to maintain Shiva was born as a Muslim, then he CONVERTED to Hiduism after he was born. Which makes Islam subordinate to Hinduism and thus the false religion. How do you like that kind of logic then?

Guest guest

You are a real fool.You think that you know everything, what ever you have learnt are acquired is just the size of a sand grain, what you have to learn is the size of a ocean. Do you know what an AVATAR means. In order to make some statements just like that what ever you wish, you blabbered and your statement is supported by another fool. That is the reason I have asked you people to read this book "Potaluru Shri Veera Brahmendra Katha" written by great Hindu saints

• 5 months later...

Maybe Lord Shiva finally pity those damn fools (Muslims) who want to live in harmony in India.

Muslims in the past destroyed thousands of temples and obtained Wrath of God to the point that their nations had never seen peace, their children died in the womb and in their own arms, the women become widows easily, and their men become idiots who have no educations and wisdom to lead a proper life.

This is a good step ... even so some Muslim fanatics will target her now. Anyway ... may other muslims commit their own resolutions to fix mistakes of their forefathers.

{Lord Shiva was born as muslim as Siddiah, For further Details Read "Potaluru Shri Veera Brahmendra Katha" then you will know the relationship of how Hindusim is related to Islam.}

We really have some clueless people on this board! It's laughable that you think Shiva was born as a muslim when the concept of Shiva is far older than Islam which is only around 1400 years old. Shiva was never born on earth. Devotees may have seen visions of Shiva, but he never took human incarnations.

Hinduism is not related to Islam in any way. There were some false modern 'so-called' Hindu leaders who tried to show some sort of relationship with Hinduism and Islam, but their arguments are very weak as they stand on no foundation just opinions and they are not taken seriously. It's seems you have fallen for one of them!

Shiva took no life time incarnations on earth like Vishnu did....so there is no point of saying that one of Shiva's AVATAR was in a muslim family.....SHIVA WAS NEVER BORN....there is no Baliya leela for Shiva as it is for Vishnu (Krishna)