IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

about you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All the time I believed that hindu are very nice people. Religion is great. But after I read all these post, I change my mind. You are the same like muslims. Look what you say, that you are the best, that hindu are supperior you treat yourself like best ones. I really missed just simple respect to all people and love. And to that guy asking about food, I just want to say, that love can make miracles. Just give her all your love and yoy will find solution accepted to both.

Respectfuly to all

Just me

Guest guest

There are some good Muslims, as there are a few good Hindus.

I think most people on this board are frustrated that Hinduism is declining in popularity in the world, especially with the Hindu youth. What other response could they have other than making justifications for sticking to the religion?

I, for one, believe Hinduism is pretty close to the truth, but Hinduism is not perfect. There are good things from all religions, and it's important to discern what's good from those other religions, what's true from other religions and adapt those qualities.

Truth isn't changed by mere belief, and one doesn't need to be a Christian or Muslim to appreciate the good in every religion.

Guest guest

"Religion is great. But after I read all these post, I change my mind"

it is very easy to change your mind.. study carefully and be more steady

first figure some characteristics to compare between religions and culture.

then check which religon meets which charcteristics to what extent.

then tell the results here.

i have a dollar bill im my pocket,

and one next to me might have a conuntefeit.

he says his is genuine, and i say mine is genuine.

so, what is wrong for me to tell the truth i know?

<font color="brown">Dear Just me !</font color>

<font color="blue">

Your mind is elastically (flexibility) true. It is very easy to change. So change it. The mind changes it's decision 17 times in a minute in 17 directions. I am saying about a desired (passionate) mind. There are the truths and nectars in every religion. But we can say, that religion is very nice, in which lack of destructive people and criminals. The main temple is your body, which is made of five elements and how (in which way) you are able to control your mundane passions and your mind. Just awake up and arise your sleeping soul. Try to understand the inner truth, the divine light of the religion. A discussion forum and a lack of steady aren't enough to realize the deep knowledge. Need practice. /images/graemlins/mad.gif</font color>

<font color="brown">

Om namah Shivay ! </font color>