Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

VEGETARIANISM

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

"Multi vitamin tablets have B12,B6 everything.These vitamins used in tablets are not extracted from animals but prepared in labs."

 

Just because the vitamin is not extracted from animals does not mean that the vitamin pill is vegetarian...the coating of the majority of supplements are made from animal derived substances such as gelatin (made from boiled bones etc of animals). Be careful what brand of supplements you take.

Posted

I buy centrium multivitamin tablets.Their ingredients dont mention anything like gelatin.

Posted

"I cannot even enter a room with hypocrites in it, or I feel compelled to vomit...aint nothin personal "

 

You don't even know me fool, so keep your judgements to yourself.

 

I don't eat meat, and I never will.

Posted

if the shoe fits wear it.

i never said YOU were the hypocrite...i was making a general statement..but like i said, if the shoe fits, wear it by all means. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Posted

...... what are you doing here dude? Until you are in the room of hypocrites ( even after you know that)?

Posted

Just ignore the foolishness of these morons.

I am a vegetarian too, and I just brush these fools aside. I dont argue with them at all.

Posted

but maybe it fits on you. After all, you're the one who is quick to label hypocrisy. Only a hypocrite would be so eager to do that as far as I'm concerned.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...