IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

broken bones of jesus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

********* oneness and variety *************

You are still there? Do you ever sleep?

Even your "oneness and variety" is ONE and there is no one to subjugate.

An aside: Is your arsenal of choicest poison vac still full? I pray to God that the arsenal becomes lighter.

Guest guest

"Even your "oneness and variety" is ONE and there is no one to subjugate. "

oneness is not superior to variety... they're at the same level.. And variety is more blissful, devatas are devotees, they love to serve

" Is your arsenal of choicest poison vac still full?"

poison?

"I pray to God that the arsenal becomes lighter. "

if you pray god this goes at your advantage. but do not pray and simultaneously think that you are not subordinate to god or it is useless

Guest guest

*********but do not pray and simultaneously think that you are not subordinate to god or it is useless**********

How do you know what I think? Are you the Omniscient?

I know what I am. Mind-body is not Him. And mind prays.

God has no competetitor and the questions of subjugation is in your mind.

******* oneness is not superior to variety **********

Claims without scriptual support followed by abuses is a known pattern now and this variety is very boring indeed.

Guest guest

*********but do not pray and simultaneously think that you are not subordinate to god or it is useless**********

How do you know what I think? Are you the Omniscient?

--all this emphasis on oneness shows your intentions

I know what I am. Mind-body is not Him. And mind prays.

--you are not mind and body', you are an eternal individual eternally subordinated to god. One with him, but also different

God has no competetitor and the questions of subjugation is in your mind.

--god has servants, not competitors.. Or better he has competitors but understanding the lilas it comes out that these competitors are devotees..

******* oneness is not superior to variety **********

Claims without scriptual support..

----gita 18.66

TEXT 66

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

TRANSLATION

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

that verse is a perfect example of variety.. there's actions and plurality of subjects.

The chapter where is that verse is called "The perfection of renunciation". And there's subordination, a subject (arjuna) who is submissively surrendering and a subject (krsna the supreme absolute) who will deliver and protect the surrenderer

Guest guest

*********--all this emphasis on oneness shows your intentions ********

Thank you for understanding my good intentions.

***********--you are not mind and body'***********

Thank you for understanding that i am spirit

*******--god has servants, not competitors***********

Thats what I also say. He has pasus as his servants. Wise and jnanis are very dear to him. Thats what He says in Gita. You may check up. Well do not be bothered.

As scriptual support to your claim:

"oneness is not superior to variety", you have cited:

TEXT 66

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

Excellent. Please practice surrendering.

Thanks for echoing and even bettering my faith.

Bye.

Guest guest

******It is definitely not just. But do you really believe that true spiritualists do that?******

Mother teresa did that.Is she spiritual or not????The mistake you make is to think that conversion is done only by fringe elements and not by the rest.But it is done by everybody who belongs to abrahamic religions.

*******True spiritualists abide by Lord's will and do not try to influence or seduce gullible people -- who are mostly poor also, with money and other things.******

Mother teresa baptized everybody in her leper home compulsarily.comment on this please.

*********But is it just to judge Jeshua, based on doings of some so-called followers?********

if the students are bad whom do you blame?The teacher.

Guest guest

You are welcome with your opinions.

I believe Lord does and enjoys (Chap. 12 Gita). Works done by one thinking oneself as independent individual attract karma laws. And Lord dispenses the fruits. To me there is no they and us. I know I am in great minority.

Forcible conversion by inducement is wrong but for the judgement Lord is there. Many Hindu Gurus have also successfully brought many non-hindus under the fold of Sanatana dharma.

*******if the students are bad whom do you blame?The teacher.**************

This is not necessarily true. Lord is the supreme Guru but still many are rebels and sinners. It is Lords will.

Guest guest

PV why you have to be stupid always

come one talk pratically. I mean you are a one heck of a mental speculator.

damn.....

Guest guest

**********Forcible conversion by inducement is wrong but for the judgement Lord is there. Many Hindu Gurus have also successfully brought many non-hindus under the fold of Sanatana dharma.************

did they do it by sword point as one religion did or by giving money to the poor?

Please learn the difference between forcible conversions and genuine conversions.

Guest guest

********* Please learn the difference between forcible conversions and genuine conversions **************

You are correct. Anything done thinking "I -- this body-mind -- is doing it" invites karma and Lord is the dispenser of the fruits -- bad or good. One who surrenders and believes "Lord is the doer and enjoyer" is free.