IndiaDivine.org

question on youdhishtir, bhim, arjun, nakul & sahday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

don’t get upset so quickly which is not good if you are scholar of hinduism anger will not suit you. yes, the answer is no. as i too know & read in mahabharat. then is there any law in our religion that adopted sons/daughters are entitled to inherit from the property of the adopter. as i know there is no such law which entitles adopted sons/daughters are entitled to have share form the property of adopted father/mother. what i did not understand was, why did lord krishn supported these 5 brothers when they were not entitled to become the king.

Namasthe,

Krishna supported pandavas b'coz they were good, they wre His desciples,

n i don't know vt vs the law at the time of Pandavas

about adopted children getting the property.

n as for as i've heard pandavas r not adopted children.

They were born to Kunthi matha, with help of six mantras( yes n Karna is a son of Kunthi maatha , Karna + five pandavas r the 6 children born from those six mantras)

now ur Qn would b how can mantras give a baby?

u must have heard abt genetics n its uses in various ways,n test tube babies etc...May b there was a way for this too...at that time.

for further details pls refer to a Mahabhrath book, not concised ones, but a one with all the chapters in detail.

Namasthe,

Janaki

<< is there any law in our religion that adopted sons/daughters are entitled to inherit from the property of the adopter. >>

when a vedic person adopts a child,

the child is treated as good as own child in every way.

pandavas were not adopted.

they were conveived by the queens willingly.

You seem to be very intelligent ?!!!! As you say an adopted son is not eligible to get the adoptors property. Iam wondering why this was not mentioned by any of the great people during that time like Vidura(endowment of knowledge), bhisma, drona and Vyasa or for that matter krishna himself. Duryodhana who wanted to get the kingship by any means didnt even mention this point once , even sakuni didnt mention it .So you are more intelligent than everybody including the god and more wicked than duryodhan or sakuni, Kudos to you. Please practice your religion properly before trying to criticise other religion. I can surely say that you are not a Hindu

Even krishna was the adopted son of mother yasotha.In Hinduism there is no difference between adopted son and real son.In fact there is no difference between one human and another.In any civilized country , law doesnt differentiate between adopted son and legal son.To think both are different is step motherly approach.

<< Please practice your religion properly before trying to criticise other religion. I can surely say that you are not a Hindu >>

saketram,

he aleady is practicing his anti-hindu ideology by comeing here and askign nonsense to challange hinduism and scriptures.

we have to do our duty to unite and get the anti-hindu ideologies out of Bharat.

mr. maadhav, saketram, p-v, ms. janaki, stop misleading our people to gain power & status in society

what i follow is mentioned below in some of the translations from our books

The Bhagwat Geeta says in Ch. No. 7, V. No.20 ‘That those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires, they worship the demi gods’ - That means the materialistic people, they worship demi gods - That means not the true Almighty God. The Upanishads are the other Sacred Scriptures of the Hindus. It is mentioned in the Chandogya Upanishad, Ch.No. 6, Section No. 2, Verse No.1. ‘God is one only… ‘Akam Avidetuim’… not a second’ That means - There is only God, He doesn’t have any partner, He is alone.

It is mentioned in the Sweta Sutara Upanishad, Ch. No. 6, Verse No.9, ‘Na Kasia Kasji Janita Nakadipa’, which means….‘Of Him there is no parents, nor Lord’ He has got no parents, He has got no masters - That means, He alone is sufficient, He is not dependent on anyone else. The quotation given from ‘Upanishads’, was translated by S. Radha Krishnan. Further, if you read in the Sweta Sutara Upanishads, Ch. No. 4, V. No. 19, it says …‘Natastiya Pratima Asti’ ‘There is no likeness of Him’. It is further mentioned in the next verse of the Sweta Sutara Upanishads, Ch.No.4 Verse No. 20, that… ‘His form cannot be seen, No one can see Him with the eyes’.

It is mentioned in the Ajurved, Ch. No. 32, Verse No. 3…‘Natasti Pratima Asti’ - There is no image of Him. And verse continues and says that ‘He is unborn, and He should be worshipped’. It is mentioned in the Yasjurved, Ch. No. 40, V. No.8 that ‘God in bodyless and Pure’. It is mentioned in the Ajurved, Ch.No. 40, V.No.9,… ‘Andasma Pravishanti Ya Sambaiti Upaste’, which means – ‘They are entering darkness those who worship the Asambuti’. The ‘Asambuti’ are the natural things like air, water, fire. And the verse continues…“they are sinking more in darkness, those who worship the ‘Sambuti’ â€. The ‘Sambuti’ are the ‘created things’. The quotation I gave of Ajurved, was by Devichand as well as by Ralfh.T. Grefith. The other Veda is the ‘Atharvaved’. It is mentioned in Atharveda, Book No. 20, Ch. No. 58, Verse No. 3 - It says ‘Dev Maha Osi’… ‘God is verily great’.

Amongst all the Vedas the most sacred and the oldest, is the Rigveda. It is mentioned in the Rigved, Book. No. 1, Hymn No. 164, Verse No. 46…‘Sages call one God by many names’. That means, there are various names given to this one God, and the Rigved alone gives no less than 33 different attributes to Almighty God - most of which are mentioned in Rigved, Book. 2, Hymn No. 1. And one of the beautiful attribute which is mentioned on Rigved of the Almighty God is ‘Brahama’, which is mentioned in Rigved, Book No. 2, Hymn No.1, Verse No.3. ‘Brahama’ means, ‘The Creator’. Moreover, it is even prohibited in the Ajurved, Ch. No. 32, Verse No. 3, which says… ‘Natastya Pratima Asti’- There is no image of Him. Another beautiful attribute, which is given in the Rigved, Book No. 2, Hymn No.1, Verse No. 3, is ‘Vishnu’. ‘Vishnu’ means ‘The Sustainer’. Again the Ajurved, Ch. No. 40, V.No.8, which says God is bodyless’- as well as Upanishads, Ch. No. 4, Verse No. 19, of Sweta Satra Upanishad, which says: ‘Natastya Pratima Asti’…‘There is no likeness of Him’. It is mentioned in the Rigveda Book. No. 8, Hymn No. 1, Verse No. 1 ‘Maach dangadi Samshata’ - that means… ‘Do not worship anyone besides Him alone - Praise Him alone’. It is mentioned in the Rigved, Book No. 5, Ch. No. 81, Verse No. 1, - it says ‘Verily great is the glory of the Divine Creator’. It is further mentioned in Rigved, Book No. 3, Hymn No. 34, Verse No.1, - it says that… ‘He is the Bountiest Giver’. It is further mentioned in the Ajurved, Ch.No.40, V.No. 16 - It says that… ‘Lead us to the good path, and save us from the sin which makes us wander and go astray’. It is mentioned in Rigved Book, No. 6, Hymn No. 45, Verse No. 16… ‘Ya ekt it mustihi’ - ‘Praise Him who is Matchless and Alone’. The quotation given from the RigVed was by Satya Prakash Narayan and Satyakam Vidyalankar, as well as by Ralph.T.Grifith, Vol. I and Vol. II.

The ‘Brahma Sutra’ of Hinduism, of the Vedanta - the main cream is, ‘Akkum Braham Dusta Nastim - Niya nastim Kincham’ ‘Bagwan Ek hi hai, dhusra nahi hai, nahi hai, nahi hai, zara bhi nahi hai’. There is only one God, not a second one, not at all, not all, not in the least bit. So if you read the Hindu Scriptures, you will understand the concept of God, in Hinduism.

Namasthe Mr/Mrs/Ms Guest ji,

looks like u r a scholar who have studied full Vedas n Upanishads,

OK I want to know what was the misleading point???

I've never read Vedas n Upanishads, so obviously I can't talk about it,

but even without reading allthat v can know the God!!!!!

Can u pls reveal the God's name v r beliving? If u don't mind pls choose a name, otherwise I'll only give u name is it ok for u ?

Guest ji I'll call u Ram

Namasthe Ram ji,

Janaki.

Madhav

I thought i can ask this doubt to you, in gita the bhagwan says anything that is done without attachment does not produce any vasanasin you and it cleanses the existing ones as it goes by.

Let us take a mad man, whatever he does he is not in his senses so he is really not using his mind as it is not there , does this mean he does not aquire any vasanas and by the time his life ends does he attain moksha ?

i don&#39;t want to be God (Akam Avidetuim), it is this attitude of our people who r misleading our people to follow humans as god. is gita older than vadas & puran, do u disagree with above mentioned verses from Upanishads. yea a mad man will atain moksh without any question on his karma & deeds.

your question needs correction.

whenyou say vasanaa, you mean sin or karma.

the word vaasanaa means desires for sense grtifications.

when an advanced devotee (or a vairagi) is unattahced (to teh worldy life or sense gratificatins),

then he does act per krishna's given wisdom, and clear knowledge of what he is doing. so his karma do not bind him.

it is his niskama karma. whatever happens as a result of his act, he does not care, and remains happy.

when an agnorart person sins, it binds him,

because he is not advanced spiritually.

he will suffer due to his bad karma.

one can touch fire thnking it is cool,

bu fire would not give up its property to burn.

similarly the spiritual laws are absolute,

and not faith based.

thus hinduism gives these absolute laws of spiritual dimension. here i went a bit tangent to your point.

an animal however never commits sin

becaue it has no intelligence to guide it.

it is guided by instincts.

did it help?

i think there well be few more Gods added in our list of existing 33 crores Gods. to be named shivaji, ambedkar, sri devi, rajnikant, etc. whos temples are already in place. today we know there history. in future & comming generations may worship them as Gods as we do today for the past ones.